JUST STOP YOUR CRYING IT'LL BE ALRIGHT

JUST STOP YOUR CRYING IT'LL BE ALRIGHT....

THE BULLET, THE BULLET

>People expected unending moon missions
>They also think the high value coins never dropped once

Feels good to have bought in early so I'm not freaking out over losing a little money on a long-term coin

The volume has been high af. This thing will break out soon enough

This ia so true. Last 3-4 days did some daytrading without success. (Mainly because im still new to the game) made some money. I'm currently at 50% loss of my gains and 10% loss of my initial investment. But im still hodling lel

this

Been in crypto since 2012.

Pro tip: if it's daily volume is 1/3rd of it's marketcap, it's a severely undervalued coin

So how much makes it overvalued?

why is that?

Sometimes doesn't really work that way.

(NEM/IOTA are good examples)

Marketcap is not highly indicative as a large portion can be potentially locked away off exchanges/lost etc.

But a high volume vs marketcap is a powerful indicator, unless of-course the volume is faked

It won't go down to 250 again, will it
Guess I will have to wait for the Chinese to wake so they can dump for me

alright well that doesnt mean anyones gonna change their feelings over valueing it anytime soon

It will go to 250k. That's when you buy in. This coin will be a top 10 coin in no time, just always buy low.

Should I sell my sia to buy more ants? I got about 100 USD in Sia

WHEN IS BITTREX GETTING NEO. I MEAN THE REBRANDING. SERIOUSLY. MY ANTS HAVE BEEN SLACKING OFF ALL DAY. THEY NEED A QUEEN TO LEAD THEM!

Currently at 2x gains with ANS. Comfy coin will hodl strong. Whats the problem? You didnt buy at the ATH did you?

Trying. Americans pumped it and won't let it fall back down to 250k
It's very annoying, I need to increase my little ants, only got five so far

these people crying about the current low

where's the user who thought he sold at the top at 190k and cried that it went to 220k?

"the chinks will pump you say, huh?"

thats not how you do it, i sold in and out of this thing 5 times for gainz and will now buy the dip again

this guy gets it

we're all gonna make it bros

I learned that the hard way. But thats why i love mistakes. Learning = Mooning

I don't know who it is you are talking about. Sorry.

Doesn't matter. The current ATH will look ridiculous in a few months.

You're learning the wrong lesson here.

you also watch the yunbi exchange for that one? Seems like it predicts only the giant dips and pumps. For small ones its not always right though. Thing fucked me over and had a buy offer sitting there @292k for half a day. During that time I could have made some sweet dip gainz

ιšζœΊζ–‡ε­—

Looks like we have found our floor today

Has been at sub 43 all day.

need bittrex translation

Then look it up on bittrex lazy ass. It's cheaper on Yunbi than it is on bittrex.

There's enough information to figure it out through deductive reasoning.

It is most of the time

Don't expect it to be much above 300k for a while.

Alright anons, What are your predictions for Antshares? Where do you guys think it'll be at the end of the year?

Spend a few hours reading about signals and analysis methods, Bollinger bands, RSI, Standard deviation, there are volumes upon volumes on books and videos on youtube about candle trading.

also draw a shitload of triangles on your charts, all the pros are doing it.

the only coin i didnt drop for another

im not chinese. biittrex is my only option.

gonna buy and short it. floor looks like .0028 and high looks like .003

The moon is the dream, I'm gonna leave ~600 dollars in it for the next year

We're not looking on Yunbi to trade on yunbi, we're looking because how it trends on Yunbi correlates strongly with how it trends on bittrex, lol.

mini wall up

That's the point. Arbitrage will keep this under wraps now on bittrex.

remember

a whale has bought 45btc of ans at 250k sats

Not true. During the conference they were not aligned at all

just bought 5 for .0028 and sell order for .003
probably gonna happen in a few hours.

will be a few cents richer.

now do this 20 times.

So many Babys crying here... Stop crying fucking retards. Money is never disappearing, it is only changing it's owner. So everything is great.

it will go below $7.00 a coin tonight. currently $7.15 freefall

ayo hol up whiteboi, lemme jus change ur moneez ownership from u 2 me
*pulls out gun, holds it sideways in your face*

How long is it going to stay below 30k? I bought at 36K before the drop, bought the news, etc. Think I want to pull out and eat the losses if it means I won't have to bag hold for the next couple days.

Question, how does the price get driven up after whales have accumulated?