>>2570025

apex kek at everyone stupid enough to lose money on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Gv5zCv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lawsuit discord:
discord.gg/Gv5zCv

If you lost money go here.. It's for people gdax/coinbase screwed over.

>shilling your cuck discord full of the most retarded people in crypto.

If you go to this/need to go to this you're literally retarded

it's not mine i'm just trolling them :^)

what could they have done to prevent this? Get over it. You risked it for the biscuit and lost

Enjoy your ford pinto.

The system behaved exactly as expected. It's the users' fault for engaging in a practice they don't understand in a market as volatile as crypto where the risks are real.

Triggering stop losses

I witnessed this behavior on Poloniex before too, which is why I stopped using Stop losses.

Interestingly I noticed they removed the stop loss ability a few weeks ago.

>dumb retards dont know the difference between stop loss and stop limit.
>whale comes in and mops the floor, clearing out the entire order book and triggering all the stop losses
>waa i lost all my coins because i didnt read the instructions
they deserved it, also double kek to those who had stop losses on margin trades

you know what happens when there are no stop losses? they liquidated your entire capital

To enable margin trading you have to have $5 million USD or represent an institution that does.

If you lied about that and checked the box anyway, you are responsible for your own mistakes.

A circuit breaker like in stock exchanges and other crypto exchanges. Trading halts momentarily to allow orders to be placed, this didn't need to happen

if i put in a buy order at $15, would I have picked up on this windfall or would I have been left behind?

>Did everyone trading ETH on GDAX yesterday lose money?

No, I was shorting ETH on margin on GDAX and nothing happened to me. It was only the people who were long ETH and it hit their stop losses or their positions were liquidated because their margin went below 20%.

dumb kids roleplaying as cyberpunk jordan belfort got wrecked

this is the wild west, kids. you don't get to make 100% gains in a day and then turn around and cry about muh circuit breakers when you lose.

No, I didn't lose a cent. Still up on eth and have no plans to sell. These butt hurt idiots only have themselves to blame for using money they didn't have to try and make a quick buck. Literally retarded

anyone who was long on ETH was on the wrong side of the trade anyway

you should be shorting ETH you dumb fucks

> using money they didn't have

so in other words, you weren't trading on margin and none of this even applies to you, so your input means nothing

I traded on gdax yesterday and lost nothing

Glad I'm not the only one that remembers the "got $5mil? Then don't fucking touch me" button.

Market orders are insane. Stop losses are automatic, no-human-oversight market orders. Wew.

That's how the exchange works.
Trading margin when you don't understand the risks? Stupid
Trading in margin with a significant portion of your stack on the exchange because you don't understand the risks? Pants on head retarded

The faggots that got liquidated got a very rough wake up call. GDAX owes them nothing.