BITTREX and Bancor --> it's starting

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BNT

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/BNT
medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and so it begins

Nobody cares about your jew coin

check em

bancor to the moon

I think they do. I think they do...

Bye NoBancer, we wont miss you.

people but at 9 and it immediately drops under 3, lol

wow, that volume is nothing
dead on arrival?

DOWN WE GO

just leaving that here lol.

was it just me, or did MYST *explode* once it hit bittrex

this is just kinda... stillborn so far

how to fucking commit cryptosuicide the coin: the official method

ahahahahaha

nobody wants to get ripped off when the smart contract is that much lower

hey where did all the shills go?

top... fucking.... kek...
how are those bags you dumb fuck?

WE'RE GOING DOWN, DOWN IN AN EARLIER ROUND AND SUGAR, WE'ER GOING DOWN SWINGING I"LL BE YOUR NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET

I knew this shit would bomb. Who wants jew reserve banking ?

I have more money than you and I care, so fuck off.

People set really crazy offers on exchanges for weeks while it was untradable crazy shit like 1btc for 1 bnt but obviously only buying like a tiny fraction of a bnt - amongst some other crazy high offers.

No volume so these trades so they sit until trading opens and then it causes a huge spike at the start of the graph when these orders finally fill.

Anyone who bought it at ICO is up 24% already as I type this via the bancor.network/BNT smart contract

But exchange prices will probably be slightly higher cause its apparently too complex for the average crypto kiddie like yourself to use smart contracts

wow, a thread full of retards who have no idea how this works, how surprising

You faggots are all so sure of yourself - As soon as the price goes green everyone will pile in and claim they always knew it would moon

Stop being know-it-all faggots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this

we all knew it would tank I'm waiting for this little bitch to sink lower...
then when everyone screams for "old fashioned bank security" i'll be raking up on dried up dead baby whales.

it won't sink lower because it's got a fucking reserve that will hold the price. check on bancor.network - the higher the cap the higher the price. Go eat shit

it's up more than 20% from the ico price you tard

>muh bancor

>"Please hold my bags"

comedy gold lul

The minute it dips below $3 I'm in.

What's a good price to get in lads?

>please help, I payed in ETH at an all time high of $380+ for this.

i'm waiting for 2$, personally

also
>coin keeps a steady price
>expecting a coin that "remains steady" to moon
lol

wow it fucking sucks to have more money now than i did before, absolutely hellish.

I wish you guys would take some time to go research bancor and understand why its not like any other crypto and how you physically can not lose money on this at all due to the smart contract instead you retards just see a red candle and think its crashing when it was selling for over 10x the price you can buy directly from bancor instantly right this second.

Anyway a lot of people are going to go get filthy rich off this definitely one the biggest movers of 2017 incoming, I guess we will just let time prove that

check 'em

Will 1k be enough?

god dammit... why are there so many ignorant illiterate imbeciles here?! If you were actually capable to read even a little bit of the information out there regarding Bancor, you would know that THIS SHIT IS NEVER HAPPENING!!! It simply CAN NOT go under the original ICO price... $3 is waaay under that mark. FFFFFAAAAACK

LMAO sold my fucking bags for $5.1 when it's $4 on their smart contract. kek fucking morons

>people are buying in Bittrex for $5.20
>You can buy from Bancor for $4.00 still
What?

Am I missing this?

It's FUCKING HAPPENING BOYS

It's hard for normies to use the smart contract right now

this

It's on an exchange, it can go wherever it wants to.

>LMAO I sold Stratis for a 25% profit! Have fun bagholding this shit retards.

the cope is real

there's a $34mn buy wall at ICO price, no risk for me you cuck

what was the Ico price in Btc ?

if it can't go under the ico price what happens if literally everyone wants to sell it?

Bancor will buy back ALL the coins for a huge loss? you really think those kikes are going to do that? kek

this is the most anticlimactic thing ever

Oh yeah some people are going to become filthy rich from it. Those who are on top of the ponzi basically :

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

when everyone loses their money on this I hope it sparks the new reich

Whats a good price to buy in? suggestions?

>has no idea about how bancor works

ill buy it when it eventually crashes like BAT did.

2dollars

>up 26%
>bags

That article has been addressed by Bancor already, please provide a link to that as well?

... ok sure ...

now tbqh....is rising at 10% an hour or something

Just go do some fucking reading fag... maybe if you're lucky you can even figure out what the term "whitepaper" actually means (hint: it is not entirely white). Go back to mommy now, precious little nooblet.

Nah I'll stay in litecoin, thanks. This smells like some whales about to take a dump. If it isn't, I'll buy some after it dumps down to -150%.

its up in terms of eth but down in terms of fiat?

guess which one matters?

when you buy youre lambo youre going to be paying the salesman in usd not eth

Bancor was literally impossible to lose money on because of the buy wall and you idiots missed it.

Newfags think "bags" means "whatever you are holding." They don't understand that you have to have bought above the current price for them to be "bags." Someone didn't explain the terms right to them. I swear I've been watching them.

You know how bancor works? About the smart contract? The buy wall @ 0.01 ETH? This thing will keep rising and you missed it

ETH is going to $500 by August too. God you are retarded.

So you think there are financial contracts that promise you that its impossible to lose money, but also give the chance of wildly high returns?

just lol at how gullible you idiots are

Ok, up 4% in terms of fiat. Unless you think eth is fucked forever, then these still aren't bags.

Bancor is gonna be the pump of the century.

Bittrex uses BTC. The price listed is in BTC, not ETH.

Fellow bangers, ignore the FUD and keep refreshing blockfolio. We mooning

Guys, I need to know. Given what bancor is aiming to do, is this really the last EVER moon mission? Godspeed fellas.

there are multiple ICOs every week now. just relax

Time to invest time in learning solidity.
Hopefully I will get ready to abuse such opportunities in the short and long term.

I have to agree. I wasn't educated about the buy wall.
and people are SLEEPING on those buy walls. more than that are staying away.

i'm thankful i got in near ICO price... count 'em up

I don't think you actually read that article but if you actually care they answered and crushed every point raised in that article here blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505 .

Also if you buy right now you literally are on the top of the ponzi lmao, it takes a long time for the price on bancor.network/BNT to adjust and its still only a mere 26% above starting price and it's only going one direction buddy.

You're seriously dumb if you miss out on this one at this stage of the market

Who are you talking to?

Everyone knows that already....

I managed to get into MYST and STATUS at least, I wasn't really sure on this one. I don't go into something without at least feeling confident about it.

>Bancor selling at $4
>Liqui exchange at a little over $4
>Bittrex at $5

Chance of it diving lower than $4 in the forseeable future? Nearly zero.

It's on an exchange, buy walls shift all the time, please off yourself it can dip to nothing if it wants to..

BECAUSE IT'S ON A FUCKING BTC EXCHANGE

hop on Apollo 13 baby!!! wooooo this is going to be fun mission...

it's not about the contracts. it's about the state of the economy.

you realize that price is before the tokens were tradeable and people paper traded IOUs on hitbtc?
it was a total scam by hitbtc and some suckers fell for it thinking this would be another BAT (it's impossible to hit 6x in short term since we need like $30 million just to double the ico price)

>1 post by this ID
>woo yeah moon XD

Friendly reminder that we are being raided by BTC maximalists who will spread FUD about ANY altcoin because they don't want their bitcoins to fail

>We are guaranteed to not lose money, and also will also get a super high return moon mission

it will moon, but very slowly, that's how the fucking formula works

should i become a goyim and invest in this?

clearly you faggots don't know what happened to Apollo 13th lol

idiots.

yes, bancor is a jew coin

yeah some people on Veeky Forums are too retarded to understand the whole concept that makes this project so valueable lol
27% up btw

Can you send directly from MyEtherWallet to the wallet address you generate on Bittrex?

This When (((some government))) shoots down a plane full of these cryptocurrency devs or some equivalent accident happens you faggots will regret it all.

WARNED YOU ABOUT THE STAIRS BRO

TOLD YOU DOG

damn, you went knee deep into banc, I've only bought around 3k bnc.

never said anything about wild high returns. there are systems in place to guarantee (to a certain extent) a base price that can be maintained in and through out most events. "wild high returns" is just a bunch of /biz fags circle jerking each other with idiotic lambos and moons and bla bla bla. The important thing is and will always be the guarantee of a bottom price... again, it's in the whitepaper, it's in the contract, it is fucking anywhere relating to Bancor, don't be fucking lazy and your homework... you god damn cum guzzling anal discharge of a pre-teen excuse for a being.

>p-p-p-please buy my eth

I haven't even recieved my BNT from bitcoin suisse yet

Is this what I get for entering early ?

anyone else

if you believed them why wouldnt you?

its literally impossible to lose money. worst case scenario you just cash out at the ico price

all the dumb investors already lost there money on digibyte

I don't think that very many of you understand the significance of this coin yet.

These steady gains since its activation are fucking unreal. Given how the coin operates, I was honestly expecting a slower climb. Of course it won't "spike" the same way dumb tokens (as opposed to Smart Tokens like Bancor) function, but holy fuck the demand is real.

Not selling until $1000 per banger.