Lomo is next

GTFI

Now

Its setting sail soon

1 dollar lomo easy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xJMD5R8stRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit is no joke. Everyone was FUDing it yesterday, and are shitting themselves they lost out on %60 gain overnight. I'm all in on LOMO bby

Easy 10k ,and its not even the weekend yet.

I'm so mad that I sold this a long time ago when it first went from 800 to 1300 sats

Why is this dogshit pumping again?

This is not a drill!!!

Lomo took top volume on yuanbao exchange beating ant shares

sell side is mounting

get ready for the dump you fucks

Crash in 5 minutes get out now while you can

lmao these fud cucks dont know what a bull run is. stay poor cucks, bought at 800.

No thanks, I made 30% off this coin today. Not going back in.

I made a choice between LOMO and Synergy this morning. I would have doubled up if I picked Synergy but hey 30% is ok.

so this going up or dumping?

accumulation, no dumps

LMAOing at all the styrofoam-handed cucks that sold this at a loss last week

this has gone from my 6th highest holding to my 2nd highest holding today

> no reason to go up
> ath
> still going up

you'd be a idiot to buy now and expect gainz

>get in
>at ATH

come on guys, look at the volume

just buy an hodl

youtube.com/watch?v=xJMD5R8stRc

I can't believe i missed this shit.

Is it too late to get in?

yeah right

thats how you get fucked

Look at the VOLUME FOOL

Its going to the moon

The volume is weak. Most of that volume is from this morning. The volume in the last hour is from people cashing out, idiot.

No, the volume has been increasing, moron. Look at coinmarketcap. It tells you all you need to know. You can zoom in to the hour.The volume has actually increased.

Fucking idiot. How many pumps have you been through? You think this coin is done? Noob.

Then why is the price dropping? You can't explain that.

Dropping? You call that a drop? lol. People take profit all the time, the price pumps, it dips, it pumps again. Earlier today it was at $12 million.

Learn2crypto

Retard look at the trend in 3 days it soaring like hell. Everything dips, it's all coins do then they rise.

I don't need to learn anything. I already made money off this coin, have fun getting left high and dry when some pajeet decides to cash out.

>pajeet

Did you even check the site? It's asian.

No wonder you're upset, your coin has dropped 15% since we started this exchange. I'm happy with the 30% I made off this coin this morning, and you're just sitting there holding a bag. wowza.

>a d-dip!

Do you always crap your pants once a coin drops? I am laffin, try checking the graphs sometime.

You are fudding and I understand why =)

Oh, you already sold. Now it makes sense why you're attempting to fud. kek, its cute

>being this buttmad because your coin is dropping like a rock and you're too retarded to buy low/sell high/repeat

Why is this coin mooning so much?

Hah fucking loser, learn to post first before trying to evaluate the market. Kek.

Oh no it's dying guis!!! =(
It's been going down all this week!

>Projection of his anger of being unable to recognize trendlines

I'm sitting happy, bro. I have strong nigger hands. Your the one that needs to convince himself by bashing others.

HOW ARE THOSE BAGS LOMO HOLDERS?

My bags feel great thanks for asking!
I made tons of bitcoin by selling in the 4000 to 5000 sat range and have bags of free Lomo because Ive been buying this coin for over a month for under 2 cents