SC MOON INC

Fluctuating ~$0.19/SC big announcement tomorrow, get in shills, easy 50% pump and dump tomorrow. Screenshot this

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/T3Pfv4
discord.gg/nBNqNH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0.019*

1 dollar tomorrow. screenshot this.

join us
discord.gg/T3Pfv4

who /bigballer/ here?

The announcement was already revealed.

they will be another one tomorrow

1.6 here too my nigga, feels good doesn't it?

It better fucking boost. I'm gonna make the gains I lost from the whales screwing with Ants. Lamborghini? Ahahaha, you poor children...you better hope and pray and use your gains to diversify in every shrine for every deity in and not in existence - pray I don't roll by you the next time you're going to GameStop in your Gallardo.

what time?

Mooning now, finally going to break out of being a renter into being an owner. feels fucking great amigo.

Just dropped another couple btc on this, you better be right nigga.

He's lying. Obelisk was the big announcement and the pump was priced in.

Nothings happening tomorow. And even if it does, the pump should've happened today (sell on the news).

In other words, sia will sit at this price point for the next few months, sorry lads.

If SC hits 5 dollars in 5 years i'll be very happy

Tomorrow it will fall big. It always does after a big announcement.

Enjoy being NEETS forever, SC has a promising future with their inexpensive cloud storage options and will be so fucking big.

How much did you buy in at?

166 sat

Dude the big thing was Obelisk whe got the new 2 days ago it went from 615 ish to 850 at first and the next day we got the dump to 650 ish ....Now its going slowly to the 900

Got a few

This is the real pump discord discord.gg/nBNqNH

Why should we trust your judgement when you bought VIA?

has a coin with that much in circulation ever went about 15 cents? are you fucking retarded?

whats wrong with via you retard? not holding backs i got out when i was up 40 bucks but there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with via. probably will go up to 2.50 in near future.

plus it got like 200% gains the past week. how fucking stupid are you REEEEEEEE

No one's asking you to trust me. Dyor. Via has tripled for me. Maybe not for you. Happy trading user bro.

This won't even go past 800 tommorow. Should have sold before this week.

been holding 20k since 300 sats.

this makes me happy as a broke college student that needs his car repaired.

going to 2.15 tomorrow screenshot this.

copy that.
Keep giving me more memes my man.

Moon confirm, strap in for the lambo

You can't even strap for Corolla with this..

how does it feel knowing if this shit goes to a dollar youll be a millionaire?

im very jealous user..
10 years from today you will never work again

Nice.....
if i had the cash, id have the XVG and SC like you

I big.

You huge holmes...Mr. Big

Holy fuck if this hits a buck......

If this were me personally, I'd cash out half and put a cool million in my pocket.

I like SIA & it's concept but I've not yet seen a plan on how they are going to achieve mass adoption so to me it's more of a meme hold.

Just loaded up on this before tomorrow. It's gonna hit 1000 tomorrow and 1500 by the end of next week.
This coin is amazing!

fuck im jelly

i hope it crashes so i can buy it cheap

If this moons im selling and getting into LTC and DCRED

when this moons senpai

feels breddy gud honestly, the hardest part is going to be holding it long term, it is so tempting to set a date and gtfo.

I've been in since 300, but I'm holding long term!

i already learned newfag. Buy the rumor sell the news.

It's going to $300 tonight. It's going to pass ethereum. Everybody buy!!!

Is this coin named after the shitty singer?

How fucking slow and stupid are you idiots? The announcement was already made, what's coming tomorrow is just details of how it works.

Doesnt matter, Any upward movement on this coin is pure profit for me, even if it only goes to .50 cents Ive made multiple times my investment

So SIA wants to utilize blockchain for storage. Does that mean that every computer contains the same log of information (Like everyone is updated on what has been put onto the chain) Sorry for being ignorant I have been trying to actually understand what I have been throwing money at.

What news was released?

just bought 2.3k SC

What is you whales like to do at big announcement?

DUMP

mein nigger

It's called siacoin because once you buy in, you'll never sia money again.

It's called siacoin because once you lose your money, your body will be swinging from a chandelier.

Sia is going ASIC and they will be selling the machine (Obelisk) to do it.