the conference is done

if anything positive came from it you'd see it already

nothing happened

h-hhodl

Never trust a chink.

its.. not going to to happen, isn't it?

Still trying to accumulate cheap NEO

I stepped out at 300k, think i was right on time for the no return chrash

Those of us who are not retarded already made our money on this coin and got out before it crashed.

HAHAHAHAHA RETARDED POORFAG

Only the people with REAL iron hands will make it.

Enjoy making profits everyday while I will wait months for a off chance of this shitcoin mooning

HAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE BAGS WEAK HANDS

got out at 38
i still like the coin so i'll go back in sooner rather than later

ikr lol it's great being us that made a profit :')

lul

Nope. I'm throwing EVERY FUCKING THING I GOT INTO ANS! I believe in the shit man!

>Still made 100 dollars
Im just gonna move it into ltc, I need something a bit more stable in my life, will probably regret it later.

I'm still up like 125%

Why would you regret? LTC has big potential for growth in the next month.

I still think there is a small off chance the ants will go marching up, I took a big risk for myself on the ants and it did pay off but I think a good 8 more ltcs is the safer bet. I wish I had cashed out earlier for double my money though

Still holding. I believe in the project and I'm here for the long term. I'm pretty sure I will get great returns from it in the future.

>it's another "Veeky Forums doesn't learn from the past" episode
this shit happened last week with DGB

still holding from what?

lol. 300 btc buy wall to my buy in price. im comfy m8

++++++++++1 can't laugh at you too much

BUT EVERYBODY ELSE LOOOL

Some are still holding...

yep still profitable here - will hold for it to recover

Do you faggots literally read nothing but biz for coin info?

This isn't dgb. ANS is better than ethereum. The real meme here is people saying ANS is doomed.

If you had any reading comprehension beyond what is spoonfed to you here you'd realize that, unless of course you're just trolling, in which case - good job.

It's like saying alibaba is trash with no future because amazon is the market king. Get a fucking clue you weak handed fudders. Selling this is like getting out of ETH when it was ten bucks.

I bought at $3 so of course. It will bounce

I sat on Ethereum for 2 years, I'll keep holding, thanks.

first of all
>reddit spacing
second of all I'm not talking about the coin itself you fucking faggot, I'm talking about buying the rumor and selling the news
anyone with a brain saw this drop coming a mile away because that's what ALWAYS HAPPENS.
Now it's just a matter of if the coin is good enough to recover and if you have the iron hands to buy back and see it through

lol ans isn't better than ethereum

ans has so much dev work to get anything they said done

about the only thing better maybe is the distributed byzantine fault tolerance, maybe

"any language" means "if it can compile to the VM" which is what is possible on fuckin ethereum lol

You retards have 0 Fucking patience it's disgusting. What happened to this board I don't understand? It almost seems like it's 2-3 dudes on proxies just telling everyone how shit it is.

Honestly fuck off. Everyone above me that doubts ANS has 0 long term thoughts. You honestly can't think for yourself and see the potential here?

I'm just going to keep buying and buying because I know how chinks are with their coins.

China hates how the westerners are beating them on crypto. They isolate platforms and spin them to benefit their own ecosystem. NEO fundamentally is better than ETH. It needs traction. More developers. More marketing and to be on more exchanges.

If you don't see this shit I really feel bad for you.

>>reddit spacing

Oh goody you must be one of the newfags to Veeky Forums still trying to fit in

Honestly why do I even bother to you retards. I just hope one dude reads my posts before he was about to throw away all his potential gains from weak hands.

HODL.

IRON HANDS.

RULE OF CRYPTO SINCE DAY ONE.

I've been on Veeky Forums for 11 years
been on Veeky Forums since day one
I know you're butthurt that your coin went down but you should have sold and bought back in today

fuckk i panic sold when it went to 6.55 usd yesterday

Heh good one kid.

I've been here since the first few months of biz's creation. When ETH was 5$. When the DAO got hacked and all the panic posts erose. When people posted actual business proposals. When people didn't only talk about crypto. When people weren't out to fuck over everyone. When you'd actually see posts about stocks and companies. When oldfags would actually provide useful advice.

It's a shame all those good times are gone now that faggots like you showed up who just found out about crypto 2 months ago.

:)

They gotta learn somehow man, if they don't get it yet they will with experience.
Also, not to be cruel, but the only way to make money in this market is for someone to lose money. So fuck them.

it hasn't leveld off frind
maybe another week

>275

How the fuck did it fall that low? The conference was pretty good.

is it better than eth ? I honestly don't know. But what I know is it's chinese and chinese people are going to flock to it. The market behind this thing is absolutely huge.
Once Neo start to grow.. oh boy that's going to be an unstoppable march. I'm holding and I'm going to quietly accumulate more while it's low.

>conference

lol it's alll a fucking meme. In the end, whales run the show.

you think it's gonna dip more?
waiting to buy back

Quantum-proof was a big announcement

>I'm just going to keep buying and buying
No kidding. I might actually get to lamboland with this summer sale pricing. Literally one of the best coins out there handed to biz on a silver platter and they still shit the bed over one dip. Now's the time to buy in more, not sell everything and kill yourself.

Appreciated. Not going to panic sell but nerve wracking at times, but seems like truly solid coin that is being manipulated hard for a real reason

I'm using my ANS winning to buy a plane ticket to china and I'm going to cuck as many Chinese husbands as I can. They're going to pay for this.

Lol this blatant manipulation

Because the process for this kind of thing every single time is for the smart money to freak out the dumb money into selling when they don't get their expected post-announcement gains, then buy all of it up at a lower price for easy multipliers in a coin they know will succeed.

Literally everyone here shilling and 90% of the fags on Reddit thought it was going to get 50x during the conference. They don't realize how privileged we all are to be in early on this.

Yo that picture fucking spooked me

delet this

Sup, will it rise to at least 0.004 in a couple of days? I don't even know what to do at this point

It might, but believe me, not now. It will take some time until the coin recover and all the bagholders sell their coins.

Chinks don't give a fuck about this coin except for it's rapidly diminishing arbitrage opportunities dumping it on cucktrex.

The volume seems a good indicator. It's crashing but it's still trading 38M? It has the highest fucking volume on Bittrex. You know how insane that is?

More than fucking Bancor on it's debut. This is some INSANE manipulation.

How is that manipulation? How can you tell?

this is so true, it happens every time
holding since it was $3. Anyone who has held solid these last couple days has fucking ice in their veins and im with you guys all the way

few months from now

>LOL why didnt you buy at the conference dip LOLOLOL are you retarded or something?

>whales come to biz
>yo bros sell off were gonna take this shit back to 260k
>proceeds to take it back to 260k
>keeps it there
How could anyone know? Just hold forever you idiot.

I think it will. Not for a long time though. Long after all of the bagholding Veeky Forums kiddies have killed themselves.

>38m
Except it was at 48m early in the day, volume is actually decreasing pretty fast, which isn't a good sign.

ANS will bounce back, though anyone bagholding right now is a fucking retard, you should have sold at over 400k, you had plenty of opportunities and would be in a position to watch it now, wait for signs that its climbing again, and then buy in for much lower than you sold.

I can't do anything but baghold right now, user. I'm down like $300. Selling isn't worth it right now if this shit ever truly does recover.

The volume drop is actually the only thing that has me worried. But it also makes sense if it is being manipulated.

>A fucking 100 BTC wall for 38K ANS at 260K isn't manipulation

>I can't do anything but baghold right now
No shit, you should have sold yesterday, don't act like you weren't warned.

$300 shit dude kys

Now that im bagholding, Im thinking of selling at a loss and try to make more ants than i sold. I probably wont make it...

I don't think this coin will rise anytime soon user. Do you think it's worth to baghold for like a week, waiting for it to rise for example? Just for $300? It might be wiser to suck up your loss and try other opportunities to earn your money back, then put money on AnS again when it's looking more promising.

Remember that the time your money is doing nothing on AnS is time that you could be earning more in other coins.
Where did I said it wasn't whale manipulation? I just said that the volume decreasing is a sign that interest in the coin is also declining.

The price didn't go very high and the "peak" window was very very small.

LOL $300

This is plummeting hard on Chinese exchanges! Sell now if you still have any of this shit!

>300
There's people saying they lost more than $2000 on this coin yesterday

>It wasn't over 400k multiple times yesterday
>You couldn't have placed a sell order
You're a fucking idiot, there's no help for you.

Gig is up for the yellow swine.

this faggots. if you like it just buy it back when its cheaper.

400 isn't high, it barely broke 420.

Went all in on 370k, was promised limbos on the moon. My blood is basically frozen over and hands unmoving. Just gotta hold and ants will deliver.

don't bother listening to the Monday-morning quarterbacks who probably didn't even buy any

I did place a sell order, at 430k, exactly where it peaked during the conference. Like an idiot I removed it, thinking it would go higher when things seemed promising. You guys don't have to laugh at me for this shit, I already hate myself enough for being retarded.

stop being so angry

fucking LOOOOOL at everyone who bought the peak

at least it's a bunch of godless chinamen and not jews cucking you for a change

Selling at 400k you could rebuy an extra 53% ANS at 260k and its going to go lower than that. It also should have been profit from what you bought at unless you fucked up even worse than I'm assuming.

Microsoft hosted these crooks.

>conference went well
>coin went up in flames

One doesn't usually lead to the other.

You are putting a target on your head when you post this type of stuff on a troll thread, what did you expect? As someone who also lost money with AnS, I admit being retarded and that I broke one of the most important rules of crypto, which is to sell the fucking news, or better yet, to sell before that.
Now, although I think that not selling yesterday was retarded, you talk like he should have predicted the price. It was impossible to assume at which price the coin would be, but he should have used the opportunity to sell at 43 because it was obvious that shit was going down. Anything saying otherwise would be purely based on emotions.

sell the news isn't just a meme. You sell regardless because the FOMO leading up is always more buy pressure than is deserved. The only thing that would have not resulted in a dip is if you had alibaba execs saying they were suddenly going to start taking payment in antshares/neo and offer a discount to incentivize people using it.

i tried to tell you goys, it's just a venue, not an endorsement.

ya blew it.

>Now, although I think that not selling yesterday was retarded, you talk like he should have predicted the price.
It was obvious that it would dip after the conference. I used 400k because I'm allowing that its impossible to perfectly predict the price and there were many opportunities to target that and have it hit whereas 430k would have required much better predictive abilities.

Can anyone post the ching chong want ??? get bomb joke?

Well then, what the fuck do I do? Do I hold this shit long term and wait till it's too late to cash out, or do I just cut my losses? I had so many opportunities to cash out and yet I didn't. Stress this whole fucking week and all that I have to show for it is massive losses. It's fucking dropping as I type for fucks sake.

If it had skyrocketted after the conference it wouldn't be obvious.
Hindsight is always 20/20

It does seem that announcements dont mean as much in crypto as they mean in more developed tech.

Bought more. Gimme dem cheap ANS/NEO. 0.00253580 bought another $2500 worth

It's the opposite any announcements kill any momentum a coin has. Has any coin benefitted from a conference?

Question, how does the price get driven up after whales have accumulated?

muh nigga. gonna buy 10 btc worth, waiting for 240, stop 265

im not him, im just stating writing "fuck, fucking, fuck" every 10 words make you look like a fucking child having a tantrum

Its not hindsight, this is cryptotrading 101 shit right here you always sell the fucking news.

I know that's a extremely shitty feeling, but try to not be too affected by it. Instead of focusing on your loss, learn from your mistake and focus on opportunities to earn your money back, look up for coins with promise. I'd advise you to put a sell order at 30k, which seems to be the floor now, or it was when I sold, and try your lucky with other coins.

Maybe buy back when the situation looks better.

You're gonna make user, don't let that discourage you. Instead of letting it get to you, use it in your favor to make yourself a better trader.

Wait for interest to be generated in the coin and set up a series of low quantity sells to raise the price to the desire level and then dump ass and leave.

its just an opportunity to take advantage of people since there is no regulation in this market