Bancor slowly and steadily mooning

>Bancor slowly and steadily mooning
>Nobancs keep making threads filled with FUD

Is there a bigger coping poor faggot than a nobanc?

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/BNT
blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>slowly and steadily mooning

>buh muh banc!

Underground moon.

Deep underground.

bancor.network/BNT

>Looking at bitrex charts
>Literally clueless to how bancor works

DUMP INCOMING SELL YOUR BAGS NOW BELOW BUY BACK PRICE

aaa.... aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

P.. PLEASE HOLD MY BAGS! SOMEBODY?

>implying its value is any different on an exchange
you may want to look up "arbitrage"

>Bancor slowly and steadily mooning

Is that what all the red numbers mean? Teach me your ways senpai.

>slowly mooning
>SLOWLY MOONING

>nobancs don't know how to read charts
and you wonder why you're still poor?

user you could honestly not be anymore uneducated here,
I actually just kinda feel sorry for you that you're literally going to miss out on the most obvious buy of 2017.

I guess you will see in time but you will never see these prices again.

I'm up 2372% this year, but K. Great argument btw

how are you fags so good at FUD?

/pol/

Yep. Poorfag here. Well, maybe not. Never know.

>blaming the FUD on nobancs rather than the pissed-off goyim that got scammed

how the fuck has anyone been scammed? Explain it to me nigger. The prices is higher than ICO both related to ETH and USD.

you can put most of the ICO participants who bought this piece of shit into the 'honourary nobancs' category

>this weak FUD
are you even trying anymore?

yea... you are right

>being this new
there's always someone who sells a new coin at 1 btc when it hits an exchange, it doesn't mean anything.
It is higher than the ICO price (and keeps going up), and that is all that matters

>being this new
>sells new coin at 1 BTC

i wish i was as new as you

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU MAKE A VARG THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARD

>Nobancs not understanding ICO was .01 ETH

There actually was an offer for 1btc 1bnc it wasn't for a full bnt obviously only a small fraction but it does still display on the graph cause there was no trading enabled to fill it. People just do it to fuck up the all time graphs for everyone and start the ico with a huge red candle as you can see on bat and bnt and other recent icos.

Looks like you're the newfag user

No tard. Basically 1 BNT will always be worth 0.01ETH if you choose to convert it. (it can go higher) SO while it would technically be useless on an exchange you could withdraw and convert to ETH and then sell. This is what keeps the prices in balance on an exchange.

i want to buy more bangers but fucking POLONIEX STILL HAS ETH WITHDRAWALS FUCKING DISABLED LET ME BUY FUKING BANGERS BITCH

are you unironically this retarded? I hope you never procreate
STOP BEING A NOBANC

>Basically 1 BNT will always be worth 0.01ETH if you choose to convert it
Do you have brain damage?

LMAO you must be some sort of a FUCKING RETARD LMAOOOOOOOOO

This is true for the next 2 years, that's where the 80 mil buy wall is at.

That doesn't make sense. Its a smart contract that buys BNT at 0.01 ETH. BNT is currently at 0.0132 ETH.

The point is that you can always exchange BNT back for ETH @ 0.01

I'll buy only when this hits 200K sats. When?

Bancor is a meme coin for the altright and neo nazis. Fuck that racist crypto trash.

You don't understand this do you? You can exchange BNT back to ETH depends on the market price on BNT smart contract. And the price will not fall below 0.01 if the buy wall still intact.

Not sure if genuinely retarded or trolling.
>neo nazis
It's was created by israeli jews you dumbfuck.

It's okay man, most people are followers. Keep your knowledge to yourself, and remember that this can really only grow as people actually convert into Bancor. The exchange prices are a reaction and will just dance around the actually contract price. There is a lot of volume on the exchanges, but it's proof that most people cannot figure out how to convert via the contract. Before they make an easy way to do this, you will be printing yourself money.

Ok, sure thing cleetus. I bet you have a totally unedited Ben garrison cartoon to share with me, too.

Damn it feels good to be a Bancer

maybe a stupid q but once you move your BNT from MEW to an exchange, can you move them back to MEW and follow the same directions for using the smart contract?

yes I understand how it works why are you quizzing me on bancor. One way to think of a contract that will buy at .01 is like a buy wall. I know it is not a literal buy wall on an exchange.

Buying high... good strategy.

The delusions of the bancy's is astounding. Upon open to free market it falls substantially. Then it floats in market uncertainty. Now you make threads about it mooning? What the fuck is this jibberish?

eh, still up 25% from ICO.

I will stay a nobanc until this shit is removed from the code.

Jews creating the 1st token where they can delete your shit at will... Quite a (((coincidence))) there.

blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505

sell all your ethers then, mr. purity

Dude this is an important function for the smart contract, do you even read the whitepaper