What the fuuuuck!!

This is from a tomb of the Catelluccio cultre, bronze age Sicily.

So the ancient knew what an uterus is??

This is fucking impossible without modern medicine, how the fuck is it possible?

It kind of makes me think of the flying spaghetti monster

...why would that be impossible?

Did they not have eyes and knives?

>impossible without modern medicine
>Cut a bitch open and look

I hope you're kidding, you need scanners for that shit to work

Without books how the fuck did they know?

human anatomy is generally studied by taking a dead one, cutting it open and looking

yu could just cut them open too

hold up did i just get baited

"No"

You needprecise tools to do that, something literal stone age retards didn't ahve (maybe they had copper but that's not much)

You're the guy who thought that nobody lived on Sardinia before the Age of Sail, aren't you?

You sure? Want to test it out? I will cut your balls open with a copper knife you baiting cunt.

Oh. you're in the "our ancestors were retarded and din no nuffin" crowd? They were much brighter than you think.

"yes" they could, you fucking imbecile.

If you couldn't cut open a cadaver with stone tools, how do you think people hunted and carved up animals?

Someone screencap this thread

>Without books how the fuck did they know?
This made me chuckle

you do it faggot

You can cut it up but how can you see the uterus' shape without a scanning device?

Also they did not believe in medicine but in magic, keep in mind these were prime tier ooga boogas

Step 1: Cut open dead woman.
Step 2: Pull out her various organs, much like you'd do with a beast after a hunt.
Step 3: Fucking look at them, possibly washing blood off first.

Ta-Da!

Is for

1) why the fuck would they do such a thing if they did not have developed the mind for science yet?
2)These neanderthal fuckers didn't have scanners do they could't see the uterus from above
3)You can't pull an uterus from a vagina because it's attached to the body

The Mediterranean in Roman times was nearly fucking impossible to cross. Millions of people would get lost and never see land again from just trying to get to Sardinia from Carthage for example.

You idiots don't even realize just how huge the seas and oceans are. Even nowadays it takes months or years to cross.

It's a miracle that Colombus even found the New World after the Vikings.

>1) why the fuck would they do such a thing if they did not have developed the mind for science yet?

I'm curious as to what you think "science" is. It's a methodology. People are curious and seek to find things out in absence of a scientific method; they might even discover true things, actual reasons, despite their flawed methodology.

>2)These neanderthal fuckers didn't have scanners do they could't see the uterus from above

Literally so what? They probably just pulled everything out. Oh, and by the way, Castelluccio was roughly 2,000 B.C. LONG after the Neanderthals were gone. These were anatomically modern humans, and while they might be ignorant, they were about as smart as myself, and significantly smarter than you.

>3)You can't pull an uterus from a vagina because it's attached to the body

Cut it out then. They had knives you know.

I have a good feeling about this thread.

It was a two day trip by ship from Rome to Carthage

Dude you don't even fucking know what you are talking about. The Sea is huge. It's so big many people would get lost and travel in circles for weeks.

>It was a two day trip by ship from Rome to Carthage

Not him, but source? Going from Rome to Carthage is a bit shy of 600 kilometers, and I doubt a roman ship could make 300 kilometers a day.

I retract my previous statement and admit ignorance of naval technology.

Literally look at the fucking stars. Also the Mediterranean isnt that big you idiot

>falling for the oldest Veeky Forums bait pasta

>oldest Veeky Forums bait pasta
Veeky Forums is only a year old

My point exactly.

God you're such a fucking drooling retard. A caveman would beat you in an IQ test.

Abandon thread.

Im not sayin its not.

If you're gonna post a reaction pic at least choose one that's relevant.

>Without books how the fuck did they know?
Nigga, are you retarded? We dont learn new knowledge with books, we discover or invent them, the first person to start a fire didnt read it from a book.

Bullshit, how can we know that such a thing can be done if we have not read about them first?

Weak b8, step it up m8

I see two people sitting in two chairs with their backs against each other.

Fianlly a good explaination, thanks.

Though I doubt that those retards could build chairs before the Roman age

And how do you account for what is very obviously a dick and balls inserting itself into the "backs" of the two "chairs"?

Because they're homosexuals.