What happens here?

My life desu.

Earthquakes

Hot as fuck tonight, as per usual. Corruption and Malay supremacy in Malaysia along with extremist islamists, soulless fucks in Singapore.

They're basically a mix between Filipinos and Arabs. Their language (Malay) and genetics are similar to Filipinos, but they practice Sunni Islam and have lots of oil.

How is your life?

A lot of young Malaysians come to study university here in the UK and they're all chill as fuck (having said that I haven't personally met many that were Muslim, so I don't know how chill they are). They really enjoy ultimate frisbee.
I'd like to go there sometime to teach English.

Probably some white supremacist wet dream with the laws making every non-Malay a second class citizens. Also something about blackouts in elections and one very corrupt PM

>soulless fucks in Singapore.
Rude

>having said that I haven't personally met many that were Muslim
so they were all Chinese and Indian?

I guess

The Brits really did a number of Malaysia by bringing in so many Indians and Chinese. Of course the ethnic Malays want to be top dog in their own country.

At least Chinese brought a strong work ethic and business sense with them,

Lots of little boys get sodomized (because it is not expressly forbidden in the quran).

And everyone is worse off coz of it

>The Brits really did a number of the UK by bringing in so many Pakis and Jamaicans. Of course the ethnic Brits want to be top dog in their own country.
YES!

Could it be argued having all that oil held them back as they built an economy vulnerable to the price of oil whereas the other Asian Tiger economies went for manufacturing and electronics instead?

Not really.

Saudi Arabia Lite in Southeast Asia
>Haram police
>Caning for religious offenses.
>Homeland of various Southeast Asian born terrorists.

Why aren't there loads of Malaysians in the UK, since all the other former colonies are getting in on the "move to the former overlord country" action?

>chinkapoor talking about corrupt leaders
Come to Johor man, I'll slit your fucking throat

>tfw there is an Islamic insurgency in 3 provinces on the southern border of my country

I don't really buy the whole "resource curse/Dutch disease" meme.

Britain pioneered the Industrial Revolution specifically because it had certain resources, such as coal, metals, and river power.

Separatist movements, not Islamic insurgencies.

Piracy

Because Britain was the first and it had the ideal scenario to set it up (other nations did not reach that stage quite yet).