How do know to sell at peaks of pumps? Is there anyone here that is knowledgeable and can teach me some kind of method?

How do know to sell at peaks of pumps? Is there anyone here that is knowledgeable and can teach me some kind of method?
Was in START early and there were several times I could have and should have sold because it dipped hard afterwards, though I didn't and I missed several opportunities to drastically increase my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/evjMr
tresorfx.com/chart-patterns-traders-cheat-sheet/
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BF1G9CQ/
m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Flirtzy-Deep-V-Neck-Brazilian-Back-Bottom-Halter-Top-Monokini-3-Silver-Rings-/152461901170
lollicouture.com/
thepatternsite.com/CandleEntry.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first you must acquire one (1) crystal ball. Learn the ways of this crystal ball, and you will be able to see the future. Use your knowledge of the future to sell at the peak.

Trailing stop losses dipshit. Use the buttons on the screen.

Watch for a big fat red candle or short green ones preceding the red candle at the peak place a sell order below ask price and hope someone buys your bags

my actual dick

Have you tried not being a shitter?
I've been playing it safe, I make around 20% to 30% per coin but never really lose.

Call me bad since I don't make the meme 2x or 5x on my investments, but if you get greedy and fall for the fairytales you get burnt.

30% / 2 weeks is stupidly good if you ask me.

I'd like to follow your investments. Do you have some type of blog or twitter set up?

don't worry about the peak, just set targets where you take profit and establish stop losses

Set your own target, threre's something called risk management, technically nobody sells at the peak because nobody knows when it is going to happen. Don't expect every single coin to be pumped or moon exactly the same way, i.e I'd rather get out at 400% than stay and wait for a 600% and see it crash at 490%. You won't get the whole cake but you will get a nice piece of it. Don't be greedy.

I recently had a coin 5x on me. I took out the initial investment at around 4x and now it's still trending up. I'm thinking of just hodling long-term but what would you do?

use fundamentals to determine whether or not you think there is long term potential and proceed accordingly

It depens on the coin itself, check if it is and pnd like potcoin or a long-term hold like SIA or LTC, wait for dips and crashes for nice entry points and short everytime btc dips and crash the alts.

Where can I buy that bathing suit. Someone ID the store.

whats your email, sexy?

tits?

It's called not being a greedy retard. As long as you get a profit, you're good. Why hodl forever hoping that 200% profit turns into a 300% profit when you're way more likely to end up losing everything? There's always the next shitcoin.

well i couldnt find the bathing suit but I found that girls tits

imgur.com/a/evjMr

doing god's work user

Memorize this and learn what it actually means.

I made 500 dollars today on the cup and dip UBQ pattern, because it was easy to see coming.
Note: Crypto is much more volatile than stocks, but you can see trends just the same.

ex LBC is on a three rising valley trend upwards right now. probably be at 40k by next week.

Goddammit, is there a single girl left on the face of the earth without their nipples pierced?

i hate it too

Found the virgin

Most Asian girls don't pierce their nipples.

whats this website? i want to read the explanation on all

Where did you get these chart patterns?

Are you joking? The very, very, VERY vast majority.
Finding a girl with pierced nipples is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Here's another one.

Lmao, keep waiting for the perfect 10/10 goody two shoes pure waifu to bump into at church, losers. I'll be happily banging the pierced and tatted bad bitches that you're too much of a pussy to smash.

cool dude

wow woah

what an alpha

>ywn pull an emo girls pierced nips while she grinds on your dick in a nylon one piece in the changing booth of a giant niemann marcus store with two employees

same with tattoos
everyones' "different" in exactly the same way...

>stop having taste and just fuck whatever piece of trash you can get like me!
lol

>Implying I wasn't speaking from experience
Enjoy your trash whores, I've had my fill for a lifetime

Please learn how to image search user.
Here you go:
tresorfx.com/chart-patterns-traders-cheat-sheet/

Also, I'll do some reading of this myself.. Thanks for posting

Thanks!

I couldn't find the monokini in the OP. I did find the second one in the album you linked.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BF1G9CQ/

m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Flirtzy-Deep-V-Neck-Brazilian-Back-Bottom-Halter-Top-Monokini-3-Silver-Rings-/152461901170

lollicouture.com/ seems to have similar stuff and may have sold it in the past.

Shit thanks. Not a girl btw ;)

Want to get it for the gf

spent 30 minutes looking for this but found it for you

thepatternsite.com/CandleEntry.html

looks like a college prof

dude how did you do that

Searched '3 ring one piece' then used reverse image search and searched the brand names from there.

Sweet jesus my fuckin diiiiick

>I've been playing it safe, I make around 20% to 30% per coin

good luck being poor

Pretty much sell when it gets announced on Veeky Forums 90% of the time it's coins that are not on poloniex.