Have you sold those DGB yet my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen?

Have you sold those DGB yet my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen?

It's all downhill from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, i have faith in Jared and I'll hold my bags forever

why do people keep posting this shit?

dgb is a good coin, i hold about $100k worth of it

maybe itll take some time but it will go up at some point, as do most coins.

I know your mad you have to shid in the streets, but pajeet my son, please, just 5k dgb will get you a lambo by 2018. You must hold.

>it will go up
>dgb will get you a lambo by 2018

already pulled my initial investment.

now just holding on about 800k of free dgb.

thank you God.

fuckin kek

It's not "people", it's the same guy. Seems to operate around this time of day, every single day for over a week now, at least. For DGB and SWT, possibly others.

Now a day or two of trolling I could understand, but that's quite a dedicated effort for someone who "doesn't care" ey.

Just remind him he's a faggot and move on.

He's obviously FUDing because he wants to buy some more for cheap.

Heh, that made me laugh my balls off when I first saw it.

Amusing that the FudFaggot calls everyone a pajeet, yet reels off all his shitty fud from a script, a total half-a-job pajeet level effort, he can't even be arsed to change it up.

>it's the same guy
>has multiple copies of the same image with different filenames
Those heavy bags are clouding your judgment Anish.

Both of you need to get a life. Jesus.

damn you are a determined pajeet!

Not hard to change the filenames a lil is it, I could do that too.

Either that or you're on a team of two.

Same terminology, same script same half-a-job pajeet tier lack of effort. Sat here pressing F5 all day, waiting for a thread to pop up, if there's no thread, you make one yourself.

In summary, A Faggot.

Hey what sdoes FUD stand for I'm a new nigger

>Not hard to change the filenames a lil is it, I could do that too.
>Pajeet thinks I care enough to save four identical copies of the same image all for the sake of his worthless DGB

>Hey what sdoes FUD stand for I'm a new nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt

Fear uncertainty digibyte

Yet you care enough to sit here posting every single day for over a week. (at least)

Shilling I can understand, there's a natural incentive, but why would someone be that much of a lowlife to put THIS much effort in, to fudding something they don't give a shit about?

You're even making your own threads when you don't have some already to post in. Now that's dedication.

But you're still a faggot.

Faggot.

>why would someone be that much of a lowlife to put THIS much effort in, to fudding something they don't give a shit about?
Because you overestimate the effort. It took about 5 seconds to make this thread

>frrrrpppp splatter pllbtt
>pajeeta
my chest hurts from laughter

And another 12 hours sat there F5'ing on the catalogue waiting for one to pop up.

Took you 6 minutes earlier for one. Not hard to see just how desperate you are.

You gotta get that money for aids meds I suppose.

Because you're a faggot.

>And another 12 hours sat there F5'ing on the catalogue waiting for one to pop up.
>he doesn't have an auto-refresher to keep track of cryptonews

Ive never seen constant Fuding like this ever. Something is off. I wouldn't doubt if whales are buying this now to pump it up much later. This might be part of their program to fud the fuck out of this to get it cheap. I've seen the same chart on a lot of forums.

Exactly, this CONSTANT hammering for literally full-time job hours, every single day from the same script, tells a lot..

Also tells that he's a faggot.

Could you link me some other places you've seen it? Curious just how much of a widespread effort this is. Veeky Forums has too small of an effect on the market to warrant this amount of effort just on here.

Why the homophobia?

>I've seen the same chart on a lot of forums.

>pajeeta
kek

Fuck it's I have to dig in my history. I'm not on my main computer. On my shit phone at work. I don't care if anyone else doesn't believe me this is a coordinated effort of Fud. This is the only place it's happening.

No problem mate, see if you can remember at some point.

People only grasp the scale of this shite when they see just how much effort this fag puts in.

He also samefags from different IPs sometimes btw. He was caught out replying to something posing as a 3rd person, and forgot he'd already used the "pajeet" bollocks earlier in the thread when replying to himself on that same ID heh.

>He also samefags from different IPs

Look at these fucking Indian fucks. Google this google and look what a FUD shill he is.