XRB: You have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.7300
linkedin.com/in/clemahieu
github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master
streamable.com/dk77o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holding and not letting go.

why would you hold it? what does it bring to the market that makes people want to buy in?

>Not controlled by whales
>Very low market cap
>No transaction fees / very fast transactions
>Unique block lattice data structure
>Not listed on any major exchange yet
>Great logo and website

I'm have 5k in this. Expecting at least 10x by next week

bump

Everyone waiting for Bittrex

But the real twist would be Polo ninja adding it

its a dead coin I just read up on it. cryptopia had it and dropped it, and main dev already left project. someone else picked this coin up.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.7300

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Bullshit, same dev since the very beginning, he just took some time off from development last year. Cryptopia dropped it because they are lazy nigs who don't like dealing with support tickets.

linkedin.com/in/clemahieu

does this look like a dead coin to you?

do u guys have a discord i can join

t whale

wtf are those 2 exchanges this things on, they look so shady it's hilarious

Someone fill my order at 4100 sats

Poloniex and Bittrex looked shady once too. At the time Mintpal and Cryptsy were the "respectable" exchanges, look where they are now.

Stop fudding

here is a link to the devs github

github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/commits/master

>Great logo and website
too much user, this falls into faggot shit shill territory. The pseudo explanation of the logo that I've seen online makes it even worse, it's like a 16 year old defending a shit assignment. Fuck that.

I agree, everything else he says about the project is true though

what the fuck is with the typos on the site

and why does it look like an indian flag

Also the faucet is just bots solving captcha

What the fuck is this

I haven't seen any such explanations. Just thought it looked good.

Bots can't solve recaptcha.

for once I will try to get in early on some shit tier exchange, not much to invest though

i just gotta SIA first..

why is this coin only on its own exchanges? kinda sketch..

>Not listed on any major exchange yet
not even on YoBit or nova...

I don't see it on any fucking common alt exchanges.... it's fucking sketchy.

I bought $200 at 3500 sats. Patiently waiting.

was on cryptopia a while back. got dropped because of issues with wallet and threats from holders (third worlders). i believe the devs arent concerned about being listed on big exchanges until all the issues are ironed out which they have been working hard to do.

okay. well. I'm about to go $4200 deep.
you better not fuck me over.

wait... can I pay for you to get on another exchange? Like Yobit or something?

>taylor swift pump and dump loser was late to this party and has to recreate this coin

The fuck man where to buy this..It's not on cryptopia.

bitgrail or mercatox. i recommend staying away from mercatox and using bitgrail

how can you reply to this and not ?

Bitgrail?
A raiblocks dedicated exchange?
Jesus...
Shilling really does work...
I'm fucking out

could you please delete this thread and stop shilling this OP? i am looking to accumulate more

so when are they gonna finally release the new wallet? i'm trying to sync but it's such a steaming pile of shit

to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

this coin is 90% pajeets
idk how to feel about this

Yes you do, but you want to be told it's ok.

no poopyrupee pls

fuck it im selling

>Bots can't sove recaptcha
>2017

Pick one

well they can
streamable.com/dk77o
but humans is probably still faster then bots at recaptcha, but idk for sure.

That's because only pajeets are willing to work to earn a coin unlike spoiled white kids who just want to order video cards off newegg, push a button and be like "herp derp i'm mining!"

proof of slave labor what else do you want

To break recaptcha you would need to have a better classification model than google. Not happening.

The pajeets worry me too.

The tech is what matters, who gives a shit if pajeets are the ones mining it, here is the reality, cryptocurrency is going to prosper primarily on the back of the 3rd world first as it solves more problems for them in the near-term. Everyone has these fantasies the USD is going to collapse and everyone from your grandma to your boss is going to start buying Bitcoins, sorry it's not going to happen.

The world is a giant market, if 1 billion Indians want to start buying crypto while Americans sit on the sidelines, I don't give a shit, consumers are consumers and it's making me rich.

This

Once the coin gets added to bittrex people will start to take this coin seriously

- The dev is obviously skilled and due to this recent rise in interest he's been actively pushing commits to the GitHub repo lately.
- He has stated that his immediate goal is to make sure some syncing issues the wallet's been having are fixed so that Bittrex can list it.
- The coin is based on a completely new codebase and is looking to tackle issues (e.g. scalability and fees) that have been plaguing a lot of other bigger coins.

It's honestly a coin with a lot of potential and should easily make it to top 100 market cap when it gets listed on Bittrex. Buy and hold.

Pajeets are the only ones with a critical mass of scheming, corrupt cunts who have minions that will work for curry to orchestrate pnd shitcoin scams.

Name me one dysentery coin from that shithole which hasn't been a scam. Protip : you can't.

The coin isn't made in India nor does it have an Indian dev, so your assertion is not true.

how many blocks do I have to sync? wallet says: 41 (465046)

Unfortunately the wallet has some syncing issues. I was stuck like you at a 2-digit bock for a while, so I decided to try forwarding UDP port 7075, which is what the wallet uses, and after leaving the wallet running for a bit I was suddenly fully synced. I'm not sure if it's required, but it's worth trying if you have admin access to your router. The latest block as of right now 1687418.

another god damn coin that won't display on blocckfolio

Life is trash