WHATS A CHEAP COIN THAT WILL MAKE MY 20 BTC GO 2000 BTC DONT POST A SHITCOIN DONT POST YOUR BAGS

WHATS A CHEAP COIN THAT WILL MAKE MY 20 BTC GO 2000 BTC DONT POST A SHITCOIN DONT POST YOUR BAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

matchpool.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/mp_wp3.pdf
bitgrail.com/market/BTC-XRB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ESP2

Oh wait it isnt 2 sat anymore

Wojak

ANS

Matchpool (it's starting to moon)

GIVE ME GOOD REASONS NOT JUST A NAME BECAUSE ITS SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TELLING YOUR BAG

matchpool.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/mp_wp3.pdf

But you made a "post your bags" thread. What do you expect?

GNT it basically will serve as phone credits / internet per minute for google fiber. 1 GNT will be around 3 days of internet / phone service in 2018

Start. Enjoy your 20x gains on freedom day and buy slowly, never saying it again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aragon.
> Still low market cap
> Successful & Fair ICO, 1 eth=100 ANT so didnt move much
> Genius dev team actively hiring new members
> Actually will be useful, not some pajeet shitcoin

Ltc based on memes and pretty logo

lol nice png faggot

Mah man

Either DBG or IOTA. I got on the Fairfun token today and I think that'll be a hit. Should be on Bittrex tomorowish?

PS - DGB Hodlr, not bags,I think their product is great.

DGB

>when you put your hodlings in cryofreeze on the sell list at 100x what you paid for them and a few hours later you get an alert that they sold

Litecoin, a kino coin if you will

MIT has an announcement August 1st.

*cough cough*

a lot of money can be made from this

*backs away into the shadows*

Go all in on ARK.

Yonatan Ben Shimon

this unironically

Reddcoin, buy now before the release of Redd ID. Youtubers will eat this shit up if we can make it main streamed.

>August 1st

gee they sure picked a good day , I definitely want to be holding crypto on Aug 1st!!

Wtf happens August first that's bad for cryto?

if you don't know you shouldn't be investing

but also nothing thats not already happening aug 1st is just the date of change, but the markets already adjusting to it

Think of sia, may be put 1 btc in it cause it may moon easily

Oh haha, so people like you are spreading FUD about august 1st, in other words, you retards will be panic selling! Hahahahaha good luck my friend!

>kino
>>

>the markets already adjusting to it
hello? do you read?

its anti-fud, the cunts who think it will crash on that day have no idea, why would people stay invested until that date and go OMG DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING and sell

hot-tip, they wouldn't its already happening

Back the fuck off. Your sentence structure is shit and you are incapable of conveying your ideas properly. I.e you might as well be fully autistic.

>Vague answer
>Dodges question.

So you gonna let me in on the reason or am I just gonna be safe assuming you're spreading a lie so you can later buy the dip.

pls

>I just gonna be safe assuming you're spreading a lie so you can later buy the dip.
Hahaha I dunno you bro, I dont give a fuck what you do.

If you cbf researching and just listen to biz pnd's you're gunna lose

listening to you is listening to Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums hates money. So I should actually buy more. Thanks friend.

>*cough cough*
>*backs away into the shadows*
>plebbit spacing

>making a space between posts means you are a redditor

Uh no, retard. I do it because the extra space makes things easier to read.

You're not fooling anyone, faggot.

Ark, Aragon and Civic are good picks

God I hope you are right.

NEO

Maybe you've heard of Bancor Network Token

...I bet your portfolio is memetastic.

Buy BANCOR you fucking piece of shit.

Esp2

This

ANT (definitely) and ARK (probably)
as to why this is so, dyor

lomocoin

please you can buy.

off to the sky.

snrg gonna take off soon

Could I get a quick rundown on ANT? They did an AMA in the Ark slack but I don't know much about the coin

I'm going to second GNT here. Brass release around the corner and rumours of Ethereum tokens on Coinbase.

Inpay

WJK is up and coming, you can pretty much buy them for 1 sat atm since its on a shit exchange and no one has orders up

Also bancor and status partners. Probably more on the way.

blockchain organisations. right now they focus on getting other coins to use their software and you can try the alpha now. www.aragon.one

Burstcoin. Do your research on how it's mined

>uh
>more reddit spacing

Syscoin

IOC is all you need

bitgrail.com/market/BTC-XRB

Very low market cap.
Innovative
Active dev

Don't fall for the ESP2 meme. Check ESP2's github and compare to this one.