You better get in on this quick. MIT is revealing something very big August 1st. You still have time

You better get in on this quick. MIT is revealing something very big August 1st. You still have time.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.mit.edu/
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6iun0u/mit_page_is_being_used_for_a_pd/
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6iuxbn/mit_response_from_assistant_professor_of/
blog.gdax.com/eth-usd-trading-update-5d8142b5bdc1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think this will do to the price?

Why do you think we would know?

Academia ass sniffers are gonna dump on you.

Case and point.

bitcoin.mit.edu/

Bitbean is leagues faster, has sprouting, and also has mini atms.

lightning implementation transfers that will on-the-fly convert ltc to btc, buy both and hold

niggers

I predict that the price will go up. I have a stake though so I'm biased.

Just want to inform people that it will go up August 1st

Awesome bought 500 ltc's See you at 75$ bro!

Damn... Wish I had that much initial principal. Nice bro!

People will also be moving away from BTC going into 9/1 due to hardfork. Potential mega moon mission.

>mfw btc implements segwit2x
>no hard fork
>btc on the rise
>all of sudden people realize
>this has done nothing for speed or TX fees
>the increment was for nothing
>confidence on btc shattered
>everyone realizes LTC already has all of the improvements and none of the cons
>cheaper than btc to get in
>LTC moons and begins a new generation for crypto

I'm honestly just thinking of selling all my LTC to mke gai

It already came out it has nothing to do with mit. Anyone can create a mit domain name. It's a student writing a paper. Not saying ltc won't go up. But you shilled Ant coin and Microsolf for a week And the meeting was just a bunch of austics in a room circle jerking.

Can you post a source to back up any of your claims?

It will fuck up the price and drive up Dd for BTC
(Of which you should sell off by early-July)

"Bill gates is going to be the guest speaker"

If sold fork does not work there will be a hard fork behind it. And the ltc selling point right now is that they have sigwit and Bitcoin does not. So how fucking new are you

It was on Reddit you can go there and see also use catalog here to find it. I'm not doing research for you. I'm not your mommy. You lucky I told you this

I'll be doing this as soon as my verification comes through. Fucking coinbase, is there a better exchange to get in on?

what is dd?

dump your bags elsewhere shill

>
or you could just post a source......

redutards already debunked that pump attempt

>makes claim
>refuses to provide source

kill yourself shill

Bullshit they'd let any domain name with mit attached to it. It would have to have gone through an approval process via prof/department, otherwise youre right that mit students can do Even if this turns out tp be bullshit, ltc was already on solid ground given events as of late, its really not the worst investement in the current environment

So.. You cannot provide a source? I guess I'll just assume everything you said is not true (which it probably isn't)

Demand you Economics-deficient Baboon

Here's the closest thing I can find to a source. It's all still just speculation

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6iun0u/mit_page_is_being_used_for_a_pd/

Not him but

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6iuxbn/mit_response_from_assistant_professor_of/

Coinbase is stoping the trading of eth

blog.gdax.com/eth-usd-trading-update-5d8142b5bdc1

There policy stats that they have to give 7 days notice. You have 6 days

Send me just one and I will be happy

LQetQv2v5sutczC3jkf1dXGosUc7FJuNEc

If you just don't listen to all the shill thread and ico pump and dump scams. You can make money. Yes you can make money with pump and dump. Supper risky. And most people end up holding the bags because they did make money so greed takes over. Here is my only pick atm. Bitcoin will rocket up due to eth shitting the bed. All the shitcoins that run along with eth will shit the bed. My pick is rdd. Solid company. Good ideas. One guy has been working for 4 fucking year on it. He just hired a team after the last pump.
>but so many coins it won't be worth it

1000 wallets hold 30 percent of all coins. These coins will never be sold. They don't like losing money. Not going to lie my wallet is in the top 1000. Look into a coin before you lose all your money to

Stopped reading at >rdd

Reddit... A teacher from MIT said it is probably just a student project.

Please tell me one reason this is not a good coin/company. And tell me one good reason ants is a good coin other than it's based in China

Bottom line is, no one knows exactly what it is. Now, this could be good or bad, if you are a pessimist, then bad. I think LTC however needs a little excitement though, so this *could* be good.

What does any of this have to do with litecoin

>If you just don't listen to all the shill thread and ico pump and dump scams.
So should I completely discredit this post. Hahahaha

Don't slide the thread, shilling fag.

We were talking about all the shilling for shit that don't matter. Like this mit crap. You should read the thread before you post

i'd rather spend all saturday on the toilet with diarrhea.

That's what I thought. There are some Gems on biz but y'all 12 year olds really are stupid

You must like things entering and exiting your asshole.

What is a good entry price of LTC?

Right now

they did stop it, but it has resumed..

also...
>don't set stops, or you will get fucked like this

46 dollars and 18 cents

I believe it'll go down to 42-43$ at some point before 1st august

Correct

If by some point you mean... yesterday then yes, why wouldn't it?

no coins going straight up a nice dip will signal a nice rise cryptos easy to trade man. once u get a good stack you'll be alright

What are you even trying to say? Think before you post.

Stop speaking like an ignorant nigger please thank you

I mean, if English isn't your first language I can understand your issues, but damn dude. What le frick?

sent ;)

Litecoin has gone from 40$ to 3$ before.
It only just went from 25$ to 46$ this week, and was $14 a couple weeks before that.
It was $4 in march and was almost as high as it is now in 2013.

If anything, it's due for a crash. Compared to the Bitcoin curve, it's too large at the moment.

Don't expect it to go to 100$, expect it to at minimum correct to $25 or even $15.

>It only just went from 25$ to 46$ this week
No it went from $44 the start of this week to $46. What in the fucking hell are you even talking about?

Weekend bro, it was 23-27$ on Friday, now it's 46~

What happened during 2013? I can't get a solid reason on the rise and fall from googling. Only 2013 bloggers speculation articles on what will happen next

you're brain dead

you think having two chains is better? you do realize that literally the only thing bitcoin has behind it is name recognition and being first. Now new money has to figure out which fork of bitcoin is better on a technical basis? fuck that they're just going to invest in the next best thing, ETH/LTC/anything else.