That's free money. Don't be dumb, it's fucking free right now, just but this shit

That's free money. Don't be dumb, it's fucking free right now, just but this shit.

> buy my bags, user

no

Sold off all my MYST moments ago. Get ready for it to moon.

>sold at a loss
The weakest person on this stage by far.

Kek, I bought it really cheap, no need for that.

sold my ico at 187K

Bought back in at 77-80K

some massive whale has been trying to accumulate all day

ITS FREE MONEY JUST BUY PLEASE ANYONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gotta know when to fold 'em, lad.

did the Whale just remove the wall and replaced it again within 5sec?

lul it's breaking down more first. Not buying any fucking bags

Alright wall was gone now for 20sec

Well, you have been told.

GET ME OUT OF HERE I BOUGHT ATH IM HAVING ANS FLASHBACKS HALP I THOUGHT THE LOGO LOOKED COOL

Just hold it. It's a solid project.

Realistically though, I think this is one of those currencies that don't take off for 3 months to 3 years. It's just going to keep going down until then. If you let it ride, you'll eventually make some money. The question is, can you make more money by waiting it out, or withdrawing that capital and investing it elsewhere.

are you fucking retarded? the value proposition of this project doesn't justify a big market cap

name more then 15 coins in top 25 that does

Options:
>hodl this coin for 1-12 months for a huge gain
>dump it, reinvest multiple times in rising coins, and make gains. Buy back in when there are signs of life from the dev team

Out of all the markets the rest of the coins are targeting, the decentralized VPN market is by far the smallest pie.

Sure m8

if a Coin made legit for Dutch people can be 40M marketcap When maybe 2 Shops in the entire Country use it then im sure this coin can stay 40m+

Just put 2 more ETH in. See you in a year niggers.