Crypto Speculation General /Spec/gen

Rule 1 - No Shilling, No Fudding
Rule 2 - NO SHILLING, NO FUDDING

Give reasons why you are into specific crypto currency; Be honest about your exit plan if you have one, we are all traders here.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/guppy/
matchpool.co
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6iun0u/mit_page_is_being_used_for_a_pd/
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6iuxbn/mit_response_from_assistant_professor_of/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHfzFQ4_gDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ballsack eyes!

Ubiq
I believe the dev team will make a more reliable platform.

Matchpool because it's set to moon
coinmarketcap.com/assets/guppy/
matchpool.co

does anyone have any opinions on buying cofound.it after the crash that just took place? only 125 million of them and its down 17% from its ICO.

Also, is vertcoin a good buy right now? Looking for sub $1 buys with great potential, meaning small amount of coins in circulation - not like SIA

Honestly. Why would UBIQ rise? It's an ether fork without the team

i made a bit on cofound it

could have potential

LONG TERM tho

these crypto companies are based on an idea until they have a real product keep that in mind it's almost all baseless.

I don't know it will ever reach eth level but I do think there is a place for a more reliable smaller system and cutting out the fat. My plan is to exit 50% at 10$. Hold test long term

Weird. Had a longer post but said I was banned

I got some LBRY today, It's still hanging around the dip price. I am also holding EDG since ever since first blood got pumped hard since they are both Ether based crypto assets based around betting and games; vaugley. I am kind of vary of going into ANS at the moment but I may pick some up if the price holds. Rate me.

Thoughts on Bancor?

What does Lord Soros think about crypto?

CFI is going to shootup as soon as another coin uses it for an ICO...the success of CFI is incumbent on how user friendly its startup platform is going to be. Judging by the team running it and the entities backing it, I have faith in a long term HODL.

I personally put in 2 grand in ARK because I believe it has potential to grow in value. Its' technology will connect blockchains together. This will result in mass adoption from the average consumer. Plus it has nice features like Delegated-Proof of Stake, so I can vote for a group and a mass more ARK.

I hold a small amount of ARK and It doesn't seem to be doing anything except occasionally dipping to new lows. I don't want anything to do with it for the moment.

He is too big and too old for Crypto's IMO but he would have loved this eco-system if he was younger.

XRP because (((they))) always win. Really can't put it any simpler than that.

I am not (they) so I don't want to contribute shekels to their cause schlomo; I said no shilling.

antshares for sure. get it while its low and dropping.

I'm not shilling. You asked for a specific reason, I gave you one.

Lbry looks like a trap. I almost bought it today seems rather attractive, but zoom out. Question is how much support is there really at this higher level? I think we might be seeing a continuation of the overall downtrend right about now.
>In at .003

Stratis, because it handholds bitcoin to the future.

Litecoin price is going to skyrocket before August 1st because there is a revolutionary technology currently developed at MIT. In short, get on this coin while you still can.

BitBay

- Avoids blockchain bloat by being P2P
- Decentralized marketplace
- "rolling peg" will stabilize currency
- Comfy chart, steady rise to moon
- dedicated autist dev

Shift. Low ass cap, huge goals, major announcement within the week. I'm excited

Think of the idea behind it though. LBRY could very well be the decentralized youtube of the next generation.

is there any evidence to support this other than that countdown page?

MYST

Basically agree with everything they say in their whitepaper about the inceasing need for privacy

No exit plan planned as I believe it is unique atm but that would change if a better alternative pops up or if they abandon the project obviously

I hate when people shill RDD because it gives it the reputation of any other shitcoin. I'm betting that it can breakout into tipping use on social media platforms. The tech works over the sites tippers want to use and doesn't interfere with the site itself by recognizing URLs and usernames on the site. Redd-Id will be the implementation of usernames you can buy with reddcoin for possibility of linking youtube account names, twitter account usernames, any name, etc. to a wallet address. Just click on the name to tip. Seems like something no one else has tried yet and can become popular.

Anyways big reasons why I'm confident and going long:

>actually will have a use rather than "the next currency" speculation.
>sparked interest has got the devs working hard and constantly releasing updates and info.
>dev just hired new team
>active community and a lot of support
>Redd-ID out by the fall
>Mobile wallet and MOBILE STAKING by end of year
>mobile
>staking

Honestly seems like the only thing other than BTC and LTC that can break into normie market. (LTC because I really feel it's the convenient and usable bitcoin. How the hell can you pay for food at a restaurant in bitcoin when you need to wait 2 hours for confirmations and pay 5$ in fees? "B-but it's a store of wealth" no it fucking isn't and when people realize that it will be it's end. source: live in vancouver and many places starting to accept LTC.)

Yeah it is not looking like the wisest move right now; It does seem to be trending downwards. Might pull out. Any recommendations ? What are your thoughts on the ongoing ANTS blood bath, where does it end ?

No kiddo that's fucking fake news. Please do your research.

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6iun0u/mit_page_is_being_used_for_a_pd/

>mona
Jap made coin with sizable community, in the garage sale and tipping phase and is trying to commission people to shill it over japan. If it gets picked up fad status may give a sizable cash out.

>SC/GNT
Both storage tech tokens, betting on both even though gnome is the more likely to take off.

>NXS
Now this is pod racing. Proposed satellite hosting, improved crypto code, connections with the Aerospace industry which is full of angel whale investors and starry eyed idiots. Connected to golden name boy Elon Musk get in on the ground floor for a rocket ship to the moon literally.

>GNT
>storage
Huh?

oh ur right its the cloud computing one, but to be fair both are just meme services done better all over the market. Buying these coins is like buying a really shitty corporate bond for a tech start up.

Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna and I will tell you where to invest next.

no

You bought high, zoom out of the 12 hour graph one in a while.

That is all speculation without any concrete proof. I mean, so is the MIT announcement, but still.

People emailed the relevant professors who had no idea about and said any student can set up a random domain name. Read the sub-reddit. The founder doesn't know about this either. This isn't shit and this is coming from someone heavily invested in LTC.

You are still posting speculation and FUD. It could be something be will will have to see. And, no, not just anyone can use an MIT sub domain. It must be approved be a professor.

Dude do your fucking research. Facts aren't fud.You're spreading misinformation.

Thread rules
>no shilling
>NO FUD

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6iuxbn/mit_response_from_assistant_professor_of/

I sold LBRY and I got PIVX instead.

>Facts
What you posted aren't facts. And what you are referencing are also not facts, just speculation.

>BTS

Great community and a solid dev team.

What is everyone's favorite coin that is actually mineable? Call me old-fashioned but I wouldn't call it a crypto unless there is hashing PoW involved.

>Synero (AMP)
Will release the beta version of their platform on 30. June, was featured in an article on CNBC about Israeli blockchain companies a couple of days ago.
Have been seeing a steady rise and is currently in a dip

nah mate, I'm not a fan of those huge sell walls, sounds like a good product though

>currency
I am into a specific one: BITCOIN.

desu the entire ethereum community is pretty salty after the status ico ddosing the network, so an alternative like this has huge potential. youtube.com/watch?v=bHfzFQ4_gDk

also with all the new money and newfags who are going to be sick of investing in shitcoins this is going to bring in a ton of money
and it can ride on the success of iconomi.
the only competitor is FUNDYOURSELFNOW(yeah thats actually what its called)

Fuck, I should have grabbed some desu gonna be HUGE in the long term

bought a bit of it.
Looks decent i will hold it until july see what happens.

>Inpay
etc-waves dual blockchain.
i'm fucking retarded but it seems like its market cap should be a lot higher than 3m.

Mooncoin. Seriously.

It's at 2 - 3 sats, so cheap that I can only go up. The devs are still working on it, they're trying a lot of new things. If it increases a bit and hits new exchanges, you can make a lot of money with it. Think about it. You invest 100 bucks and get millions of coins. The price basically can't drop any further and if it reaches 4 - 5 sats (which happened last week, it actually got up to 9 or so) you'll already have doubled your investment.

Suck.
My.
Dick.

>FUD
The information he's given is much more valuable than yours though. I'm much more inclined to believe his ''speculation''

Aragon opinions? Picked up 500 over the last week.

Factom:
-Has a lot of money and interest from big players behind it
-Is targeting governments and companies
-Extremely low marketcap relative to the potential it has
-Low circulating supply
-Still relatively unknown, volume is just starting to pick up.
-Real world use

LTC:
Once BTC implements segwit we will be able to exchange LTC per BTC and vice versa at any given time. LTC is more efficient as a currency than BTC, but BTC is more stable and secure, meaning that while BTC can serve as an asset/store of value, LTC can serve as a form of payment. BTC will be gold and LTC will be the dollar.

Blocknet:
-Low marktcap and circulating supply, didn't moon yet.
-Promising idea
-Still unknown

Byteball:
-EXTREMELY low circulating supply
-Low marketcap
-Massive potential

Any suggestions ? I'm open to critiques

Blocknet's price is so heavily manipulated that I've been staying away for now, the graph looks like a whale bouncing his ball back and forth off a wall

Very easy to make money off it though. Just put a sell order at the last ceiling and a buy one at the floor.