Longest Hold Stories

Longest Hold Stories.

About to start invent in bit/alt-coins tonight. Inspire me.

IT IS BURNING A HOLE THROUGH PORTFOLIO HOLY FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>Held DGB
>lost half my money
>still holding
>make up for losses se4lling l;itecoin

I held PoSW for a month
I wouldn't reccomend holding

I've been holding ANS for about three days now and I'm regretting it more and more with every passing minute

Every now and then we get some really cool people who come back her thanking the population for finally feeling like they afre made from people who were just lurkers here to people who accidentaly clicked into this board , sometimes they come baring gifts in the form of free crypto and pic from their vacation , this will you soon OP and the defintion of soon is for you to decide, now get going and succeed with me

I held ANS when it was under 1000 sats from last year. Had 3000 because I was a poor fag and I cashed out at 500k sats

>be me
>buy verge at 10 satoshi
>watch it go up to over 200 satoshi
>dont sell cuz i was scared it would go up and couldnt buy back in
>still comfy

>3 days
I don't think you understand what holding means.

user, you've had enough to drink.

I bought the ETH ICO, still holding.

I have some no HODL horror stories for you.
>brought ETH in ICO
>sold at 0.0055
>brought XMR at 42 cents
>sold at $2
>brought Mona at 2 cents
>sold at 10 cents

Long story short, I have learnt to HODL.

ANTS IN MY PANTS! ANTS IN MY PANTS!!! ANTS IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bought Bitcoin from November 2013 to early 2014. Finished out at an average cost of around 500.

Held it in the red for almost 3 years.

I don't own anymore Bitcoin if you were curious.

held 4 btc from late 2013 to now

Maidsafe since 2014. Also BTC.

Was that a good return?

So you're super rich yeah?

Mined 5 BTC in 2011

still holding

Never thought biz has so much shilling since I got in here starting on May. Bought a few meme coins for """diversification""" my portfolio. One of the is DGB and ARK (which is shilled quite hard on biz). Now I'm at loss. But still holding it hoping it will get moon one day, I will sell the fuck out of it.

Held 50 million PND for 3 GODDAMN FUCKING YEARS and sold because "dead coin is surely dead" 3 weeks before Yobit pump.

Bought ICN at 50 cents with the paltry $130 I made so not all is lost...

How long did it take in the early days to mine BTC anyway with a simple GPU? At the time figure it was like a GTX 275 or something??

Sell before it's too late.

>still holding myst
I don't care how long it takes