Bancor will moon once it hits exchanges

Bancor will moon once it hits exchanges.
>He fell for jew meme

YFW you see footage of bancor devs:
youtube.com/watch?v=gjhX4sOvUIw

Why do people fall for these scams?

Kek buying 40 lines of code

Hasn't that happened??

>$3.5 million per line of code

Do you think it will touch 200K again? I want to get out. Please get me out of this.

>it now costs less on bittrex then it does through the smart contract bullshit

goy btfo, how will they ever recover

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't think Bancor will see the sort of volatility other ICOs see thanks to the price discovery algo. It means less spikes in both directions and more steady growth, and I'm happy for that desu.

>tfw bought bancor on bittrex at ath

How fucked am I?

you'll be fine in the long run, most of the FUD here is from people expecting it to moon straight away. the FUD is well deserved though, there were too many delusional retards thinking that this would open at 10-20x the ico price

if you mean by ATH as in the second it was added to bittrex then id say you're pretty fucked for a while

just 10 tokens right?

>I bought at 198K sats
Can I expect it to touch 200k sats?

You're an idiot. End it all.

I dunno about you guys but if me and a small team made $150 mil in 3 hours I'd retire early with that money and scrap the project, and I'm not even a Jew.

How many BNT did you buy? THere might be a way out

gimme a bitcoin chiam, I seriously have nothing on exchange at the moment and I will take anything you offer. Any coin, except this one desu.

Bancor will definitely get pumped.

(((They))) want their sheckles.

lol, (((they))) already have their sheckles
good goys

I went all in, with 3 BTC. I really don't want to baghold this. I'm desperate selling this shit, it gets worse as I read more about Bancor.

Jews don't quit. Too much guilt.

How many BNT is that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

(((They))) have seen the pumps and will get (((their))) share.

I know right? I'd be more surprised if they didn't cash out immediately. Sure they'll stick around posting mediocre progress for a while to avoid too many death threats, but they've already made their money.

Sucks to suck

>it gets worse as I read more about Bancor.
oh god, i'm so sorry

I don't want to buy a rope

3 BTC is 1500???

I think you are all 100% retarded.

After ico it is up 32%. Just because you saw a price on an exchange that no one uses advertise a price you thought it was really bancor? Today was the official date to trade bancor and you could only do it thru MEW and parity.

Veeky Forums is full of idiots these days

Would be a potato to think it would moon exponentially, but also a potato to think this will crash and burn. Bancor will go up steadily, continuously. Couldn't moon because Bancor was selling BNT tokens at 0.01 Eth, and based on sales this price would fluctuate. It also could not crash for the same reason. The more people buy directly from Bancor, the more the price will go up. Just buy from Bancor, and sell on exchanges at a later time, do not sell back to Bancor and prices will continuously go up. Hodl hodl hodl hodl.

Willing to cash out bagholder anons at just under ICO prices (0.0009/ETH) due to the crash. Let me lighten your load.

Pretty much this. Bancor will be a slow motion moon unless Bancor decides to stop selling tokens, then shall be light speed moon.