1. By definition, Allah is a being than which none greater can be imagined

1. By definition, Allah is a being than which none greater can be imagined.

2. A being that necessarily exists in reality is greater than a being that does not necessarily exist.

3. Thus, by definition, if Allah exists as an idea in the mind but does not necessarily exist in reality, then we can imagine something that is greater than Allah.

4. But we cannot imagine something that is greater than Allah.

5. Thus, if Allah exists in the mind as an idea, then Allah necessarily exists in reality.

6. Allah exists in the mind as an idea.
Therefore, Allah necessarily exists in reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians
nhs.uk/Livewell/puberty/Pages/Startingperiods.aspx
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allah is a demon that necessarily exists in hell.

>By definition, Allah is a being than which none greater can be imagined.
I just imagined Allah to have a power level of 9000 and my god to have a power level of 9001.

Check mate, faggot.

>copying Saint Anselm's ontological argument
I thought Islam was more original than that

Substituting satan into an ontological proof of God is a fallacy.

1. By definition, a perfect waifu is a waifu than which none greater can be imagined.

2. A waifu that necessarily exists in reality is greater than a waifu that does not necessarily exist.

3. Thus, by definition, if a perfect waifu exists as an idea in the mind but does not necessarily exist in reality, then we can imagine something that is greater than a perfect waifu.

4. But we cannot imagine something that is greater than a perfect waifu.

5. Thus, if a perfect waifu exists in the mind as an idea, then a perfect waifu necessarily exists in reality.

6. A perfect waifu exists in the mind as an idea.

Therefore, a perfect waifu necessarily exists in reality.

t. Weebnilo

Alllah is the Arabic word for God.

No waifu is perfect.

Arabic is the tongue of the Deceiver and the Great Dragon, who twists every word that is spoken

It's silly to suggest The Serpent that tricked the first Muslims, Adam and Eve, was speaking Arabic

DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

Allah is the way and the light, user.

You should have 3D wives that take care of you and cook you meals and get your washing done and satisfy your baser sexual urges.

There is no need for cartoon women.

Works don't get you into heaven

t. satanists trying to turn man from the true faith
go away devil worshipers

Would a Muslim girl ever be with a Catholic guy like me? Or are they staunchly against being with those of other faiths?

A lack of faith in Christ is what damns a man
They're cultural Muslims, they're just as horny as everyone else.

>A lack of faith in Christ is what damns a man
t. evil lucifer lover
your wicked ways shall not blind me demon

t. Hicksville

Ok Haji, make sure you pray 5 times a day towards that black box and MAYBE God will accept/love you. Good luck!

There is a trio of rather orthodox Muslim girls on my campus. They sometimes pray in the quad facing Mecca and they completely cover themselves except for their eyes. You sure they aren't more than "cultural" Muslims?

Sorry m'lady, but Thomas Aquinas blew that argument the fuck out 800 years ago.

I stand corrected, they're demons, and you should not spend your time lusting after trinity-denying, Works-salvation-belivin' harlots. Read your bible.

Nailed it.

ISLAM MUST DIE

That's not where sage goes.

How was the post you replied to anything to do with works getting you into heaven?

Mutakallimun are heretics

>3dpd

That's what the devil wants you to believe. He's always wanted to be worshiped as God.

The devil is a liar, a thief, and a murderer, just like Mohammad his "prophet" (sans prophecies).

allah is the devil. Worship him at peril of your very soul.

Stop making selfies you buttfaced slut!

>By definition, a being which can be imagined doesn't real
Kys. Your theism is only surpassed by your autism.

Also for fiction

>Substituting satan into an ontological proof of God is a fallacy
All ontological proofs are fallacies.

>Implying there's a difference between Allah and >God.
Goddamned Christcucks, they're too funny.

>Being this mathematically ignorant.

You'll be laughing in hell, bitch.

I take that back.

You'll be weeping, and wailing, and gnashing your teeth in hell, bitch.

>math
Nigga pls. You have to do better than that.

Can't be worse than the christcuck threads on Veeky Forums tho

How can Allah be real if the Talmud isnt real

>A being that necessarily exists in reality is greater than a being that does not necessarily exist.
(not true by the way)

Where does brainstorming happen?

Why are we talking about this degenerate religion. How are you pajeet's getting internet right now. Pajeet's aren't human, therefore this discussion isn't about humanities, therefore OP should be banned and is a faggot.

>the core of our beliefs come from mesopotamian, hebrew, zoroastrian, christian and gnostic theologies
>even though our faith is syncretised mess of all the above, our interpretation of god is the correct one!!1!!1
t. epileptic desert merchant neet

A 'waifu' is by definition something with members, a certain appearance, combination of personal qualities, and proportions, and therefore a perfect 'waifu' is something which has these qualities in maximal degree.

But the qualities of such a 'waifu,' even if thought in their maximal degree, do not entail the existence of the waifu, for those qualities are merely modes of existence, and not existence itself. Insofar as they are distinguishable from existence itself, those qualities do not entail their own existence. Hence, the to hold the perfect waifu in thought does not entail its existence. The same goes for pretty much every other parody which attempts to use the ontological argument to prove some perfect qualifiedly-existent (and thus contingent) thing.

That than which a greater cannot be thought, however, has greatness simpliciter, and that in virtue of which beings in general are great, is the degree to which they have being. That than which a greater cannot be thought, then, has perfection of being. That which has being in maximal degree- that is, the most 'being-like being,' must have unqualified being- that is, actual *being* itself.

If an object of thought can be distinguished from actual being, then, it is not that than which a greater cannot be thought, and a more being-like being could be thought- that is, one could think of being itself. Since only being itself is indistinguishable from being, only being itself entails its own existence. Now being itself must exist, as Anselm realised, if we have a grasp of being at all (and hence, of the definition of 'perfection' in general), for if our notions of being do not ultimately refer to being itself, they are not notions of being at all. Only the perfect being, then, is such that if we have any notion of it, it must exist.

In short, your waifu a shit.

"non sequitur"
Google it.

>anyone this pointlessly cruel will get into heaven
Love thy neighbour
Or should i say
Love they weeping, wailing, teeth gnashing bitch.

1. By definition, a pedophile is one who is sexually attracted to children.

2) By definition, a wife abuser is someone who physically mistreats women

3) Muhammad fucked and beat the shit out of a 9 year old.

4) Muhammad is a wife beating pedophile.

Peace be upon him.

>the core of our beliefs come from Mesopotamian, hebrew, Canaanite, zoroastrian, gnostic, and platonist theologies
>even though our faith is syncretised mess of all the above, our interpretation of god is the correct one!!1!!1
t. greek LARPing as desert merchant NEET

God is greater than Allah. Allah is a demon, or the Devil himself, that Mohammed believed was God's messenger on behalf of God.
Any in depth study/comparative religion analysis and knowledge of Judaism, Orthodox Christianity, and Islam will reveal this.

Then Abraham planted a tamarisk tree in Beersheba, and there called on the name of the Lord, the Everlasting God. Genesis 21:33 NKJV

"When you pray, say: 'Father, hallowed be your name."

>platonist theology

>Christians believe in Allah
Well I learned something new from this thread.

Allah literally translate to God. Arab Christians say "Allah".

that isn't a name. say "God" when speaking english.

Understanding of Anselm won't come on the end of a google search. Read his reply to Gaunilo and meditate on it for a few days in light of his general metaphysics, especially of existence.

I know, but their "god/allah" is not God/Allah.

Muslims are not descended from Abraham legitimately, and are not, nor ever will be, part of God's Covenant.

>Genesis17
>When Abram was ninety-nine years old the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am God Almighty; [a] walk before me, and be blameless, 2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.” 3 Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him, 4 “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. 5 No longer shall your name be called Abram,[b] but your name shall be Abraham,[c] for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. 6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you. 7 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you. 8 And I will give to you and to your offspring after you the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession, and I will be their God.”

>Genesis 18
>20 As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation. 21 But I will establish my covenant with Isaac, whom Sarah shall bear to you at this time next year.”

>"Convert" is the English word most often used for one who embraces a religion after being raised in another faith. A common definition of the word "convert" is to "change from one religion or belief to another." Among Muslims, you may hear people refer to themselves as "reverts" instead. Some use the two terms interchangeably, while others have strong opinions of which term best describes them.

REVERT TO WHAT?
>The term "revert" stems from the Muslim belief that all people are born with a natural faith in God.

>According to Islam, children are born with an innate sense of submission to God, which is called the fitrah. Their parents may then raise them in a particular faith community, and they grow up to be Christians, Buddhists, etc.

The Prophet Muhammad once said: "No child is born except upon fitrah (i.e. as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a polytheist" (Sahih Muslim).

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 18:3)

The logic is flat out wrong. It's just stacking up assumptions.
All the meditating in the world isn't going to change that. No scratch that. Meditating would change that. Only a mind corrupted by religion will take some flawed third rate "logic" and think it is deep and true and meaningful.

>By definition I have a million dollars.
>Therefore I have a million dollars.

Really activities your almonds.

>No child is born with religion. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Muslim or a polytheist
FTFY

All religion should be PG-13

Gödel's ontological proof is a formal argument by the mathematician Kurt Gödel (1906–1978) for God's existence. More precisely, it presupposes the notion of positive and negative properties, and proves the necessary existence of an object which each positive property, but no negative property, applies to.

The argument is in a line of development that goes back to Anselm of Canterbury (1033–1109). St. Anselm's ontological argument, in its most succinct form, is as follows: "God, by definition, is that for which no greater can be conceived. God exists in the understanding. If God exists in the understanding, we could imagine Him to be greater by existing in reality. Therefore, God must exist." A more elaborate version was given by Gottfried Leibniz (1646–1716); this is the version that Gödel studied and attempted to clarify with his ontological argument.

Gödel left a fourteen-point outline of his philosophical beliefs in his papers.[1] Points relevant to the ontological proof include

4. There are other worlds and rational beings of a different and higher kind.
5. The world in which we live is not the only one in which we shall live or have lived.
13. There is a scientific (exact) philosophy and theology, which deals with concepts of the highest abstractness; and this is also most highly fruitful for science.
14. Religions are, for the most part, bad—but religion is not.

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. (James 1:27)

>if it exists in my mind, it must exist in reality
wat

Well that's great and all, but I'll stick with the OT and what God said, instead of what a non-prophet warlord said.
Muslims (Ishmaelites) are not of God, as shown by their fruits, as explained by God. Muslims do not worship God, but Satan, and are not of, and never will be of, God's Covenant.

Way to ignore the entire post.

>Arab Christians

kek

Why is this satanposting on the rise this week?

I swear every other thread is Satan this and Satan that.

That is love, asshole. What do you think love is? Letting you continue down the path to hell unchecked?

Weeping, wailing, gnashing of teeth, forever on fire, you never die, the fire never goes out.

All because you want to be edgy and worship satan.

Logic is math, numbnuts. Try to learn something today.

The ice cream cone you imagine is less delicious than an actual ice cream cone you can have to eat.

Are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Christians

muslim invasion

No, the person who thinks Arab Christians pray to satan is retarded.

That would be you.

Where there is a Muslim, there is a love of Satan as he is the greatest of deceivers.

Pretty sure you're intentionally missing the point and context.

satan is the greatest of deceivers
allah is the greatest of deceivers

therefore satan is allah

What’s the concept of order? What does it have to do with things which exist? If they clash with each other, if there were contradictions, they wouldn’t exist. There is no such thing as a disorderly Universe. Our whole concept of order comes from observing reality. And, the reality has to be orderly because it’s the standard of what exists.

They thought it was safe to ride on my brain, because they assumed that the goal of my journey was wealth. All their calculations rested on the premise that I wanted to make money. What if I didn't?

I will not die, it's the world that will end.

Yes
>I know, but their "god/allah" is not God/Allah.

A pedophile is someone that is attracted to prepubescents not pubescents.

>Most girls start their periods when they're about 12, but they can start as early as 8, so it's important to talk to girls from an early age to make sure they're prepared before the big day.

nhs.uk/Livewell/puberty/Pages/Startingperiods.aspx

Allah doesn't translate to Satan. Allah translates to God.

see

But allah does not exist. Please go be mujaheddin somewhere else.

allah is satan

satan is allah

one and the same being

Mohammad knew this in the cave, and wanted to commit suicide over it

I don't remotely see your point.

The greatest trick the allah ever played was convincing people he did not exist.

How are God and the Devil the same thing?

Replace allah whith any hindu gods name and you fet the formula any poo in loo uses

Replace alla with state of nirvana and god with state of mind and you get the formula any buddhist uses

1/10 weak. Aquinas is dissapointed.

God is God.

allah is the devil.

>did she maybe had her period by the time she was 9
>so he's not a pedophile, maybe
The state of goatfuckery apologists.

The context is that only one of us is idiotic enough to think that the God of the Jews and the God of the Arabs is one and the same.

Al-lat is an arabic name, not the title for God. She was a minor Chaldean moon goddess.

Aquinas arguments for the existence of God apply as much to Islam as they do for Christianity.

They used to have the decency to be ashamed of their "holy man" raping children. Now, since they pretty much are all okay with raping children, they argue cultural relativity.

Mohammad was sexually aroused by dressing as a little girl. Mohammad was sexually aroused by a girl so young she was still crawling on the floor. Mohammad was sexually aroused by a girl still nursing on her mother's teat.

If you could have shown Mohammad a female zygote, that also would have aroused him. Plus it has goat in it, which would also arouse him.

Only in that God made the devil/allah, the greatest of deceivers.

Go ahead and post one single English / Arabic dictionary that says God in Arabic i.e. Allah means Satan in English.

[Iblis (Satan)] said: "See? This one whom You have honoured above me, if You give me respite (keep me alive) to the Day of Resurrection, I will surely seize and mislead his offspring (by sending them astray) all but a few!"

[ Allah ] said, "Go, for whoever of them follows you, indeed Hell will be the recompense of you - an ample recompense.

And incite [to senselessness] whoever you can among them with your voice and assault them with your horses and foot soldiers and become a partner in their wealth and their children and promise them." But Satan does not promise them except delusion.

Indeed, over My [believing] servants there is for you no authority. And sufficient is your Lord as Disposer of affairs.

That doesn't even make sense.

allah is A

satan is B

allah is the greatest of deceivers
satan is the greatest of deceivers

If A = C, and B = C, then A = B.

Not him btw, but you're the one who's being idiotic. Christians in the Middle East and who speak Arabic languages refer to God the Father as "Allah," it is Arabic for "the God." The whole "moon goddess" thing is nothing but conspiracy theories

chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230?section=primarysources&source=24