>programmed to allow the devs create whatever amount of BNT they want
>some of the developers were associated with a scam coin years ago
>delay the ICO after the ETH crash for ETH to go back up in value
>Price ETH at $150 for the ICO despite the market value being $190 at the time
>make ICO uncapped for "a minimum of one hour"
>uncapped for hours on end
>anyone who wanted BNT could have bought it at ICO
>convert all their new ETH to FIAT
>bancor crashes to near ICO value after its listed on exchanges because of uncapped ICO

LMAO at the people who fell for this scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505
twitter.com/koeppelmann/status/873595150676750336
blog.bancor.network/how-to-trade-your-bnt-on-myetherwallet-bd91ebd78c9d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL @ NOBANCS
HOW MUCH DUMBER CAN THEY GET?

>I-IT'LL GO UP 500%!
>IT'S ALREADY UP 20x ON THE PRE-SALE TOKENS
ULTRA
SUPER
MEGA
FUCKING
KEK

Jews. They love to create money from nothing.

>Babbys first ico

nice OC, i aproove.

t.bancorer

Eth is dead.

I approve as well, just a hilarious pic

t. nobanc

>>make 40 lines of code on top of Ethereum
>>programmed to allow the devs create whatever amount of BNT they want
FUD: blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505
>>delay the ICO after the ETH crash for ETH to go back up in value
lie, that's not why they delayed it
>>make ICO uncapped for "a minimum of one hour"
>uncapped for hours on end
not their fault the Ethereum network is shit. Despite this half the people didn't get in. They made us a favour by letting more people in. If they didn't you'd be complaining "hurr durr BAT 2.0", so you are just FUDding and it's impossible to satisfy your stupidity
>>anyone who wanted BNT could have bought it at ICO
wrong, many people couldn't get in, even people who sent the Ether right at the beginning of the crowdsale
>>convert all their new ETH to FIAT
They didn't do that, if they did we could see it on the blockchain. Do you even know how blockchains work, user? Also their tokens are locked for years, so this argument is straight up retarded
>bancor crashes to near ICO value after its listed on exchanges because of uncapped ICO
How can you crash to near ICO value? How fucking retarded are you? If it's above ICO value it means it's only gone up, and it's never gone down, because the ICO price is the starting point. The ICO wasn't uncapped, that's more disinfo from a butthurt cuck who didn't buy in because "da joos"

How can it crash to ICO price when it literally starts at ICO price? And it has gained 35% since then? Makes no sense.

I'm sorry you got scammed friend

nobancs are subhuman scum, INCREASE THE GAS LIMIT ON THEM!!!!

>gets BTFO
>"y-y-you got s-s-scammed, ah-ah"

Holy shit are nobancs even trying? The waves created by their cope are so strong they might cause an earthquake

Can someone tell me why no one is buying BNT on Bittrex? I'm watching the orders and the best ask hasn't been touched in like 5 minutes. Is it really that much of a shitcoin? I think it's an alright idea.

And I have 0 BNT atm btw, just wondering.

>has no arguments
>posts meme picture with strawman

oh wow wtf I hate Bancor now

>literally crypto fiat
>everyone whos into crypto at this point is either a lolbertarian or chasing gains
>good idea

pick one

You can buy directly from the contract, so there is really no reason to use exchanges.

its 40 lines of code at the core you fucking idiot

the rest is for a shitty app where you can create your own coin that no one will use using a Q&A

none of those are even the worst part

Good Lord, poor bancs

I would never touch a contract like that

Lmao thank you for posting this

>its 40 lines of code at the core you fucking idiot
the smart contract HAS to have as few lines of code as possible, as the Gnosis developer told Emincuck (and Gnosis is considered the most advanced dapp created so far):
twitter.com/koeppelmann/status/873595150676750336

>the rest is for a shitty app where you can create your own coin that no one will use using a Q&A
spoken like somebody who hasn't used it. It's so nice to use, I would probably rather use Bancor than Facebook, and that's just when it comes to the social aspect of it, let alone the crypto one. Just face it, Bancor is the first actually innovative project in crypto in a long time. Join the future or stay behind, poor and cucked.

FUD: blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505

The develoeprs of the Ethereum foundations themselves have defended Bancor against the retarded analysis shown by your pic. Also the guy who wrote it works for a project that is in competition (and much worse) than Bancor, so no wonder he tries to FUD.

>let me post the devs defending their lies as a source

JIDF working overtime tonight.

too bad the coin still trading below ICO levels for fiat

>code is clear for all to see
>i-ignore t-that goy
Who are (((you))) trying to convince?

>just trust us goy. we'd only use these backdoors for emergencies promise ;)

not an argument. Pic related, even the guy who wrote that shitty article admitted he was wrong
>da joos
I am simply an investor looking at things objectively instead of acting like a teenager throwing a hissy fit because others like what he doesn't like
>Who are (((you))) trying to convince?
what exactly is your argument here, cuck? Pic related, even the author of the article admits he was wrong.
>too bad the coin still trading below ICO levels for fiat
ETH dumped really hard, and literally all ERC20 tokens are taking a beating in the last days. Despite this, Bancor keeps slowling creeping up and being bullish as fuck. If you cannot see the bigger picture, you are not smart enough to trade. Also counting your money in fiat is absolutely retarded, and not how you are supposed to invest in crypto.

Still waiting for actual arguments that haven't been debunked nobancor cucks

>we need cryptocurrency because we're tired of central banks and governments being able to confiscate/devalue our currency for their own personal gain

>kikes get a hold of crypto and immediately do the same thing

well the gains have been fun m8s but Im out

so no nigger contracts on bancor

Most Jewish thing I have read in a while, Bancor is going to have all the same problems with corruption and centralization that fiat has.

This shit is retarded, poor bancs wanting Jews to literally take and control there wealth

>That image
Fuck. I'm dead.

People are tired of ICO scam. That's why no one is buying.

The fact that people on Veeky Forums will knowingly buy into it proves the failure of capitalism. For a few hundred percent gain, which they could get from plenty of other coins, they will sell out the future of the market and their civilization.

>no argument
>concedes by forfeit in intellectual debate

Must be a poor banc, they aren't terribly bright

literally 60 million added to the marketcap since it started trading lmao, stay mad nobanc
>hurr durr if you like what I don't like you are retarded, because I say so

you didn't make any argument, user. "Da joos" isn't an argument. Ethereum rolled back their blockchain, Waves removed niggercoin from their platform, Bitcoin is kept hostage by a single miner in China. Why exactly do you think Bancor is centralized and corrupted whereas everything else isn't? No, really explain this cognitive dissonance shit to me. The mechanisms at the moment that give much power to the Bancor developers will be removed in the future, they are only there as long as the platform is starting to roll out to avoid a DAO 2.0 in case an unforeseen problem arises. You don't even have to have BNT in your reserve when creating a token, so I really don't see how you think this crypto platform is particularly centralised. In fact, if anything, it decentralized a lot of things, like price discovery and asset exchange, getting rid of exchanges that can run with your money and whales that can pump and dump a coin and leave you bagholding

>trading the system of fiat currency that is the root of all the evil of the world for an even more centralized fiat currency

fuck of JIDF

And we just mooned to $8.... NOBANCS BTFO!!!!

WITH JEWS

>comparing someting innovative even for crypto to something old and jurassic like central banks for the sole purpose of making your non-existing argument seem more legit, although they have nothing to do with each other
>implying you have any idea what you are talking about

BNT might not be the best store of value, but as it is, it is literally the closest thing to actual money ever created

It's now cheaper on Bittrex than it is on the smart contract

>BNT might not be the best store of value, but as it is, it is literally the closest thing to actual money ever created

Money is a fucking concept you nimrod, anything that's used as an intermediary for services or products is fucking money.

>mooned to $8

Where? it is currently $4.32 on Bittrex

>anything that's used as an intermediary for services or products is fucking money.
and in this Bancor is innovative as fuck, whether you like it or not. Comparing it to something completely different and unrelated to try and shed a bad light on it is a very poor attempt at hiding the fact that the only reason you don't like it is that it was made by people who come from Israel

He got me too

>wondering how it could spike with it's "reserve currency" aka jew pockets
>still steadily dumping

It was good chuckle though

>bancucks actually believe this

>no arguments
I think we're done here

absolute kek

So why would someone buy from the bancor platform at $8.84 when they could buy it on Bittrex for $4.43?

And why is there such a huge price difference on the bancor platform and the actual freely traded open market (Bittrex)?

I'm very confused by this, can someone explain it to me like i'm 5?

no one wants to role play with you, faggot. take your mental illness back to /ltbg/

Reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive

They will buy it back from you at that price too.

So you should buy it from the exchange (bidding the price up), and then sell it back to them (bidding the price on the smart contract down).

People will do this until its at parity.

Its called arbitrage.

Im doing some atm, already make 2k tonight

We'll take you and your friends here seriously when the bancdoors are removed sweetie. Simple as that.

BTC with asic and the conglomerate mining pools failed decentralization, there are many other coins that have solutions to this

The DOA was a failure of ETH, I think it was fucked up to fork it cause they "hacked" aka outsmarted them

Everything BNT has could be done with any token with smart contracts, but with out the dictator ship level of control and centralized power.

Exchanges are not centralizing anything, there are many exchanges and you choose the liability of moving coins into and out of the exchange. Again any token with smart contract and cross chain technology could create exchange contracts

>They will buy it back from you at that price too.

who is "they"? and again, why would "they" pay nearly double for it instead of buying it on Bittrex?

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your average noBanc displaying his superb intelligence

bancor buys it back at the listed price.

See that price on the website? They will buy from you at slightly below that price and sell to you at slightly above that price.

why do they do it? Not sure

HAHA explain it than poor banc, I don't think you even know what you bought

> Im doing some atm, already make 2k tonight

are you buying BNT at bittrex, sending it to your ETH wallet and then using smart-contract to sell it?
Do you do the selling like in that guide here? blog.bancor.network/how-to-trade-your-bnt-on-myetherwallet-bd91ebd78c9d ?

won't they slowly bleed out to nothing due to arbitrage?

>BTC with asic and the conglomerate mining pools failed decentralization, there are many other coins that have solutions to this
There aren't. Nothing that doesn't have POW is actually secure, and that includes POS. There's no coin that from this point of view isn't decentralized

>The DOA was a failure of ETH, I think it was fucked up to fork it cause they "hacked" aka outsmarted them
So ETH is centralized. The reasons behind why they are so are irrelevant.

>Exchanges are not centralizing anything, there are many exchanges and you choose the liability of moving coins into and out of the exchange.
Exchanges are centralized because they are a single point of failure. If you have coins on an exchange, they don't belong to you anymore, because they are in a wallet that you don't control. Changing exchange does not solve this, and it isn't even true that you can do this efforlessly because not all exchanges have the same coins and most of them have lack of volume making trading almost impossible (one of the things that Bancor fixes, btw).

>Again any token with smart contract and cross chain technology could create exchange contracts
That's different from having a decentralized exchanged. It's like you are saying "well, I can walk to the beach if I walk for 3 hours, so why should I take a car"

Eithey way I accept your defeat in admitting thaat there's literally no reason why you should believe Bancor is any more centralized than anything else

It's on the roadmap, and is very easy to do from a technical point of view. It's not something they hid, they've always been very open about how and why they do things. Simple as that.

*isn't centralized

They could if they dont have high enough reserves.

They are also VERY run prone. Its probably why they have the clause in the code that they can delete coins/refuse them/make more at any given time

Check this out folks, the noBanc can't even do his own research. No wonder they stay poor

>Ladies and gentlemen, this is your average noBanc displaying his superb intelligence

So explain it to me then. Why would Bancor be willing to buy BNT for double the price than others are willing to pay for it?

The only reason I can think of for doing this is to artificially drive up the value.

Cuz don't you know? Jews LOVE giving out free money for no reason.

Guys, where to fuck is double price?

Bittrex = cost ca. $4,3
BNT site price= ca. $4,5

They already have other platforms that have decentralized exchanges

The only thing that is different about BNT is the reserve they use, which any coin with smart contracts could implement.

Poor banc, you won't defeat anything excluding your portfolio

>They already have other platforms that have decentralized exchanges
like Waves? The same Waves that removed niggercoin from their platform? Doesn't sound very decentralized to me

>The only thing that is different about BNT is the reserve they use, which any coin with smart contracts could implement.
That's where you are wrong though. It's new technology, a completely new concept, so much that Emincuck still hasn't understood how it works, and he's supposed to be a reseacher.

>Poor banc, you won't defeat anything excluding your portfolio
kek, look at this delusional faggot. While you FUD I am literally making money, whereas I am fairly sure you lost money today because most coins are dumping.

Also you keep implicitly admitting to not having an argument and basically that you were wrong and got BTFO, which is amusing

>I am simply an investor looking at things objectively
Oh, you're not a shill, okay. Instead you're bragging about what a fucking terrible investor you are. Stop it, you fucking idiot.

>it is literally the closest thing to actual money ever created

just cause an exchange delists a coin doesn't mean its decentralized, those niggers still have their niggers. Also using coins ("tokens" haha fukin poor bancs) that rely on some other coin (like waves or eth) is centralization. No reason for it.

>reserve currency is new technology
damn poor bancs are handicapped at this game. Jews started using reserve currency systems thousands of years ago

poor banc, I hold no angst against you, only sympathy, empathy and pity. I hope you made some money, because your banc bags must be quite heavy

> Instead you're bragging about what a fucking terrible investor you are
How is someone earning money instead of losing it a terrible investor? In what fucking world do nobancs live? Kys
>no arguments
>just cause an exchange delists a coin doesn't mean its decentralized, those niggers still have their niggers.
The fact that they delist it is centralization, you fucking retard. This is like saying "yeah I can exchange stuff OTC so poloniex isn't a centralized exchange, I still technically have the theoretical opportunity not to use them"
>Also using coins ("tokens" haha fukin poor bancs) that rely on some other coin (like waves or eth) is centralization. No reason for it.
That is not centralization, omfg am I speaking with 12 year olds? Explain to me how that is centralization, I want to learn wtf is going on in that retarded empty melon you have on top of your neck.
>damn poor bancs are handicapped at this game. Jews started using reserve currency systems thousands of years ago
Every money in existence has has a reserve, that isn't even what austrian autists complain about, they complain about fractional reserve, not having a reserve in and out of itself
>poor banc, I hold no angst against you, only sympathy, empathy and pity. I hope you made some money, because your banc bags must be quite heavy
All you have shown us is that you are incapable of intellectual thought and of making a single argument that doesn't sound completely retarded.
Nice b8 post though m8, I r8 it 8/8 made me reply and mildly lose faith in humanity

>Catalog

broseph it is like you are fighting with wall

they angry coz they poor

>The fact that they delist it is centralization
Maybe you need an example to help you along poor banc:
lets say a given country decides to ban USD. the global system has not become more centralized by this, in fact it is more decentralized because that country now has no dependency on USD

>Explain to me how that is centralization
Eth network fails, all tokens fail, *central* point of failure. This question is so stupid I would normally assume this is a troll, but you are a poor banc, so I can understand your confusion.

>Every money in existence has has a reserve
Obviously so you should have been able to extrapolate that I was talking about fractional reserves or Bancor's "CCR" (jew name to trick the poor bancs). I apologize for not assuming you stupidity.

I don't hate my poor banc bros. I'm just trying to help you guys out like a father helps his retarded down sydrome child guide food to his crooked drooling jaw

And here is a perfect example of how the Jews use the goyim to fight their battles for them.

If the Bancor team was reading this, they would probably be laughing at how the deluded goys are actually defending them, even after they are left holding the bags.

>lets say a given country decides to ban USD. the global system has not become more centralized by this, in fact it is more decentralized because that country now has no dependency on USD
you're a complete retard. You are making an example that has nothing to do with this, answer on point. Niggercoin was a waves token, and all waves token are exchanged on their platform, there is literally no other place to do it. Hence, by delisting it, they have made it impossible for people to exchange it practically, even if in theory you can still move it from one place to another. How is this hard to understand? Did they drop you on your head when you were a child?

>Eth network fails, all tokens fail, *central* point of failure. This question is so stupid I would normally assume this is a troll, but you are a poor banc, so I can understand your confusion.
Except with Bancor it's the complete opposite you fucking cuck. The reserve can be made up of all sorts of coins, not only tokens on the eth network. Therefore even if ETH failed, if the reserve isn't only made up of ETH it won't fail at all. Secondly the Bancor team has never hidden the fact that ETH is only a launching point, and it's in their roadmap to be compatible with as many blockchains as possible. In fact, if you actually knew anything instead of being an ignorant subhuman poor faggot, you would know that BNT isn't even an ERC20, they have invented a completely new standard, but that is also competely compatible with the ERC20 standard.

>Obviously so you should have been able to extrapolate that I was talking about fractional reserves or Bancor's "CCR" (jew name to trick the poor bancs). I apologize for not assuming you stupidity.
Nice damage control, we both know that's not what you meant. In fact, the Bancor reserve isn't "fractional"; you would know if you actually knew what the term "fractional" in "fractional reserve" actually means.

>da joos
nice lack of arguments user

Furthermore, you should welcome the CRR because it does exactly the opposite of what the fractional reserve in central banking does, keeping the ration of value and units of value constant instead of inflated. You fucking low-intelligente cucks should kys 2bh

Fucking jews.

YOU LOSE

I went from genius to not so good idea as it's susceptiple to manipulation, volatile and as such not a good hold, only for day trading
Moneychangers do what they do best and live up to their rep in this case. This has been a flawless campaign in ETH gathering
Salty ICO fags are lying to themselves for they took enormous opportunity cost at ETH ATH
After all is said and done I rate BNT meh/10 for us and 11/10 for devs

>you can still move it from one place to another
Thank you for admitting your mistaken claims from previous statements, I forgive you for your ignorance

>"The reserve can be made up of all sorts of coins"
>BNT exchange contract only trades ETH and lists ETH as its reserve
poor banc, I think you made another mistake

>the Bancor reserve isn't "fractional"
the jews have you so brainwashed at this point, you probably have already exchanged your entire portfolio for BNT

poor banc, you embarrassing you self, maybe you should take a break from crypto. Maybe come back when your BNT moons HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw /pol/ and bancorholder

>Gnosis
What is your opinion on this?

It seems perfect if it wasn't for the fact the devs own over 90% of the tokens due to the dutch auction. How are the devs planning to increase circulation without crashing the price. I'd really like to get some GNO but that's really holding me back

>Thank you for admitting your mistaken claims from previous statements, I forgive you for your ignorance
I didn't make a mistake, even in my first post I made fun of you for thinking that just because you can theoretically move something that means that the people stopping you from actually exchanging it practically don't make it a centralized platform.
>hurr durr if I keep being condescending I will clearly win the argument
doesn't work that way, cupcake

>>BNT exchange contract only trades ETH and lists ETH as its reserve
What is your point? The platform is just now rolling out. Do you think Ethereum is a scam because it hasn't sharding after 2 years, or you think Bitcoin is a scam because it doesn't have LN after 8 fucking years? How fucking retarded are you? The alpha of the platform isn't even live yet, they just put up an ETH contract so that people could start trading and whiny faggots like you would stop saying that they are delaying because "hurr durr they escaped with the money". You're just a pitiful troll.
>the jews have you so brainwashed at this point, you probably have already exchanged your entire portfolio for BNT
hurr durr da joos is not an argument. Sorry to disappoint you, but as an actually successful trader and investor I know what risk management is.
>poor banc, you embarrassing you self, maybe you should take a break from crypto. Maybe come back when your BNT moons HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
stop projecting cuck. I bet you are one of those people that begs for wojakcoins

Sorry user I am not informed enough on Gnosis to help you with that, I only shill projects I know well.

>>>make 40 lines of code on top of Ethereum
>60,000
OY VEY, NEVAH FORGET THE 60 TRILLION LINES OF CODE

Whats with these doubling spikes immidiatly disappearing? Did somebody find some kind kind of exploit kek.