Japan

>Japan
>France
>US
>Cambodia
>China

Can anyone defeat the Vietnamese?

Vietnamese, if you wanna count North Vietnam kicking the tar out of South vietnam

Is Vietnam the Prussia of SE Asia in the fact that they can only be defeated by themselves?

Prussia got BTFO by Napoleon and Elizabeth of Russia

My dick did a pretty good number on one of their native daughter's asshole, so foregin dick

Prussia was quite the punching bag of Europe. And Vietnam is just shit, they just kept throwing soldiers into the meat grinder until the enemy got tired of it and left. I can't name a single significant victory on the battlefield other than Dien Bien Phu.

They're cockroaches. The only way to win is to wipe them all out.

They blitzkrieg'd the Khmer Rogue and simultaneously bloodied the nose of the Chinese in 1979.

>Vietnamese won a war against the worlds most powerful countries

>Germany didnt

how do stormfags deal with this fact?

>Vietnamese

They are the closest resemblance to anime Saiyan race in real life.

The Easter Offensive was a pretty solid victory on North Vietnam's part, conquering everything between the DMZ and Hue and forcing the US to accept continued North Vietnamese occupation of the territory they held in the Paris talks.

>Japan
>France
>US
>Cambodia
>China

and Mongol Empire

Easter Offensive was typical of the Vietnam War. The North were militarily defeated and took rather horrible losses, but politically they won out.

>The US dollar

t. Ding Ling

US Soft Power
/thread

>Is Vietnam the Prussia of SE Asia
Nope. That would be Burma.
>Founded by a warrior-tribe.
>Fought China in the open and won.
>Fought Mongols in the open and won
>Raids Southern China for keks.
>Bitched Thailand for god knows how long.
>Pagan Min and his crazy antics.

But they lost to the Tamil Cholas

Show me an independent Tamil country :^)

Some of my family members have conquered Vietnamese

Now or the past? Also if now, then there are many who oppose the legitamacy of the current Burmese govt so is myanmar a independent counted

Well France didn't colonize them for a century just by asking nicely, so France.

>/threading your own post
Typically American.

Out of the people you listed, France and China have repeatedly beat the Viets. Vietnam would be absolutely nothing without China: they'll just be one of the oogabooga Buddhist/Hindu cow-worshippers or something.

Japs just fought Frenchfaggots in Vietnam so they don't count.

Burma was fuggin crazy

t. Ling XiaoYu

>Become free of Song China
>WE WUZ HUANGDI N SHIEET
>Literally names first Emperor after the greatest T'ang Emperor, Taizong (in Vietspeak: Thái Tổ)

>WE WUZ HUANGDI N SHIEET
>Descended from Fujianese migrants.
Vietnamese were Sinoboos that viewed themselves as even more Chinese than the Chinese.

Nice bait ding lin

>Nice bait ding lin
You would know this if you could read your own historical sources.

Koreans and Vietnamese were culturally "Chinese" with the Vietnamese going as far as to refer to itself as a parallel southern court and a staunch defender of orthodox Confucian civilization.

BURGERED.com

>daughter(male)

>""""""""""daughter"""""""""

are you the guy who runs stormfront?

He is somewhat right. That was Vietnamese and Korean attitudes toward Qing dynasty.
t.Vietnamese

God I fucking hate this board

People can't even accept basic historical facts without accusing each other of being X nationality.

I'm gonna leave for a few weeks.