STOCK MARKET NOOB

how do i in2 the stock market as a complete noob with 0 knowledge of it?

buy high, sell low.

where tho what is a gud site nig

This,
Hear us out on it, It does work

It's so obvious ZE used roids to cut down.

All jacked actors use roids

Manlets especially

I GET THAT PART REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What websites do you guys use for stock trading? And is it as simple as buying and selling crypto?

I started at the beginning of the year using Ameritrade. Up a ton, all I did was put money in amazon, Google, activision/blizzard.

But is it similar to like coinbase? you can sell back immediately? buy immediately? how did you know what to buy?

google seems like a good way to make some moderate gains. i mean, it can only go up.

then y doesn't everyone buy it?

Yea, you buy and sell as lomg as there's people making orders to buy or sell what you're buying or selling. And well, I knew blizzard would be huge and think ESPORTS will be big so I invested I'm them. Google is a nobrainer, and Amazon is going to control the grocery industry soon so.

thanks man. what is the best service? are most of them free or do they charge a monthly service fee for having a buy/sell account with them?

Well I use Ameritrade and your first 300 trades are free. As long as you don't plan on day trading, they're great to use. Have had no problems.

very slow gains. much beter than leaving your money in a savings account though.

Thanks I will watch some YouTube videos to get a better grasp before I fork over too much.
Interesting. My concern is that I will be bored af and it won't be worth the effort given that I've made over $50,000 in crypto in the past 4 months alone. Is there a point to doing both or is it better to keep tapping the crypto market by itself?

he's a manlet

Wow, very nice. But it's good to diversify. I treat stocks as my bank account. I invest my money in it. I use crypto to keep myself entertained.

Crypto to me is super aggressive and is money I'm willing to lose while having fun. Stocks are moreso a safer investment that I just let sit.

i like to play it safe and put at least half of my savings in something that is guaranteed to not crash. the other half i can use for moderate/high risk investments. i consider crypto high risk, but hey, if you're winning, good for you.

>Crypto to me is super aggressive and is money I'm willing to lose while having fun. Stocks are moreso a safer investment that I just let sit.
This is what I was thinking, as I "mature" with trading and investing beyond my amateur luck and momentary "successes." Have you ever lost big on anything? Are you fairly confident when you put money in that it will be worth more when it comes out? I wonder what % of the world's population possesses stock. Probably less than 1%.

>i like to play it safe and put at least half of my savings in something that is guaranteed to not crash.
and you would say the stock market fits this criterion? not being a smartass, just a dumb question on my part.

The only stock I lost money on was Disney. My dad told me they were laying off a bunch of ESPN employees and I still bought. It dipped pretty hard, but I didn't invest too much. I'm very confident in my current investments. I plan on keeping them for years.

Like I said earlier, I think ESPORTS will be huge, that's why I'm in Blizzard. And their stock has more than doubled since when I bought it.

Do you read anything regularly for up-to-date info on stocks and trends, or do you just look at the numbers from day to day?

Well, Ameritrade has a nice section of articles about the stocks you're invested in on their page. I like to check it all at least once a day so I stay up to date on what I'm invested in. Just in case there's really good news or very bad news. But honestly if you're invested in great companies that you believe in, I wouldn't worry.

thanks

bump

No problem man. Let me know if you have any more questions. I'm no expert, but I know a thing or two

So it is good if this red number keeps increasing? Is this my profit?

don't invest in individual stocks. invest in mutual funds. they invest in thousands of stocks for you. so when some stock crashes youll still be in green
if you expect a national calamity in near future go one step further and invest in international funds

Try the Robinhood app if you live in the US

it is good for noobs and its commission free

I'm jelly that actors don't get the acne/balding sides from roids. If I did roids I'd look like a fucking pizza