Time for the gooks to push BNT to the moon

Ok you slanty-eyed motherfuckers. Ching chong carry this bitch to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UswLbZIxavM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not with that racist attitude, we won't

lol they crashed ANS

please moon it for me
amerifat here :(
we welcome our chinese overloads

Did I hurt your FEERINGS?

Chinks are actually more intelligent. They're probably not gonna get jewed.

>g-gooks save us from this incredibly obvious trap that we fell for

That's odd, according to the shill threads, Bancor has been a roaring success and that 80% drop was all part of the plan

Bancor will moon, but steadily and slowly. As BNTs are bought from Bancor, Bancor's price for BNT goes up. As long as Bancor keeps selling the tokens, and peoole buy (and do not sell back to Bancor, but instead on exchanges), then Bancor should be on a continuous upward trend. Patience is key here. When Bancor stops selling their tokens and when they release more product, along with their new partnerships, that is when Bancor will truly rocket to planet Namek.

>moon steadily
>moon slowly
Sounds pretty fucking lame, m8.

GOTTA GO FAST youtube.com/watch?v=UswLbZIxavM

come on you yellow insectoid mutha fuckas BNT deserves to be $10

>Chinks are actually more intelligent
>antshares
kek

>/pol/ spoiler
The chinks have never fallen for jew tricks, because they are inherently extremely racist and xenophobic, and by default will never trust jews

Whites on the other hand are an empathetic and trusting race, so jews see them as prime targets

>try Bancor contract
>tx successful
>no bnt hours later

Why the fuck is the walkthrough so unclear

>Literally everyone on this thread misses that is is actually late afternoon in China right now.

That being said I have a lotta Bancor.

More like why isn't the walkthrough in chinese. I'm sure more people would convert if they were able to, but the chinese are far to jewish to trade bancor at a slightly inflated value on the exchanges.

Chinks are Jews, that's why.

If they could get a translation on how to convert the bounty, they would be all over that.

I mean convert their Etherium to Bancor.

Cut it, you gook charlie zipperhead.

Whites can be racist as they want to. If you dont count Arabs as whites, Asians outnumber whites about 100,000 to 1.

Fuck I remember my trip to the Phillipines with a stop over in Shanghai, people just fucking target whites. You are not only seen as rich, they know you are rare as fuck on this planet. People would smile, wave and take pictures of me as if I was a fucking dinosaur. I could see girls almost fall over if I smiled at them.

lmao what the fuck

Except volume is already decreasing. So people lost interest after like 5 minutes.

how the fuck would they buy this shit? its not on any of their shitcoin exchanges.

>Never fallen for Jewish tricks
>Overthrew Republic Government to install a Marxist dictatorship