When to buy back into ANS

150? Will it drop that low?

we don't know, man.

It will drop like a rock, just like every other scam coin.

Honestly thought 250 would be the bottom. I bought in at that point. Shame it's 210s now. But no worries, the conference was a huge success. Regardless of how low it will go, this coin will be $20 by the end of July.

The difference between 150 and 250 at that point hardly matter. Just be patient - so much good news yesterday.

nice cope

I sure hope the Chinese share your confidence.

Does anyone have the stats from the chink exchange? There's a bit of a buffer between time and it would signify when arbitrage ends.

Its going up to 275

Then down 260

And going right back to 300 for the Americans to pump.

3 days to figure out the pattern user

now its lower on bittrex than it is on chinese... they are much more conservative whit the coin than us right now, i will buy in now.

Never

Fuck that shitty chink coin

idk man, im going to watch it through the night. hopefully get in at 200

currently 5.8 on yunbi

I'm making a buy order for 160k sat and going the fuck to bed

>160
>not 60

you fuckin wish bud

I fucked up but I'm holding, this coin will go up when the whales are done being cunts

certainly not a scam coin but nice try

It's not going to drop that low, the only reason it dropped to 0.002 is because some cunt whale from throwing up massive fake sell walls.

There's a reversal trend atm, it may drop to .0022 .0023 again but its unlikely.

That ship just sailed. That 300k sell wall is on it's way down shortly
Please stop crying about this coin biz. We're in a new age of trading, and it's been a terrific moon mission this past week.
I'll give tips here and there, but enough is enough

So are you saying that this coin is fucked, or should I hold still? I really just want to break even.

DGB 2.0

get out while you can

Dgd was never a serious coin. Never.
Antshare or neo is fucking serious.

What's with this retarded logic?

Coin goes up >omg it's mooning best coin ever we're going to lamboland
Coin goes down >yeah that shit is a scam coin, feels so good to be part of le inteligent coinmasters xD I bought in at 1sat and sold a 1732594 btc, y... you retards did the same right?

You dumbass retards need to learn something. It's simple market movement. It goes up at certain points, it goes down at certain points.

If you think the coin is worth something and can be of further value in the future then buy it, store it, and let time do it's job. It isn't because a coin fucking drop in price that it is a scam.