/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

-THIS SHIT CAN EARN YOU 10x WHAT CRYPTO DOES-

READ THE GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

SHOPIFY: 1.shopifytrack.com/SHcf

MORE: dropshiptips.com

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M
dropshiptips.com/get-shopify-store-created-5/
dropshiptips.com/five-best-tools-dropshipping/
dropshippers.blog/2017/06/22/hydralister-skugrid-review-dropshipping-on-ebay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can confirm this shit prints money if you're not retarded

Very interesting user

Thanks for the guide

>crypto
>can make millions in seconds if you are an autistic wizard with good bot trading skills
>hocking chinese crap and making yourself liable to lawsuit for hocking chinese crap selling itself as american crap is more profitable than this
>please read these resources, goyim, can't you see that i'm helping you? you must not want my help

literally just off yourself

"Liable to lawsuits" you have to be extremely retarded to get into that position

In question of the product and niche:
It should be lightweight and inexpensive even in terms of alibaba. Should I have multiple products to start from or just one? Maybe a few? Also if anyone has experience, would gimmicky car accessories work as a niche? Eh freshners, phone holders, blind spot mirrors, ect.

If possible try to stick to one manufacturer.

You mean like aliexpress would be one manufacturer?

no, sellers on aliexpress.

READ THE GUIDE: drive.google.com/open?id=1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M

bump

Im gonna do this. A question I have. Wouldnt mist people get deterred by the long shipping times, doesn't it take like a month to get the product?

Also, what if a customer wants a refund, who handles that?

Most people dont care about shipping times
You dont want repeat customers you wan't many one-off customers.

Have a tightarse refund policy

E-packet 12-20 days bro.
You handle the refund.

Im gonna get started too in a few days but designing the website has been a pain in the ass and feels like the hardest part for me.

I have tried this multiple times and lost a bunch of money on ads with 0 sales. 3 issues with this:

1. "Find the right product" This is nearly impossible.

2. Shipping takes weeks, when someone buys your shit they dont want to wait a month for it to arrive.

3. It'll have a bunch of chinese marks on it since it came directly from there

dropshiptips.com/get-shopify-store-created-5/

:^)

bump

bump

bro, I respect the affiliate shopify link hustle, but I'm assuming it's not actually helping you make money so I'm going to ask for an honest answer, does this dropshipping actually work for you?

Demand and supply bro. If there is demand you can make money. This is just a very simplified version of having a webshop where you don't purchase stuff prior to selling it but instead let your customers purchase the product through your webshop.

The key is finding a cheap product that people want. Might be profitable for some people but I highly doubt that this shit is succesful.

>Bro just sell worthless Chink trash like the millions of others doing it as well as the Chinks themselves people love waiting a month for deliveries bro haha get rich
Nice referral link too. If you were making 10x crypto you wouldn't be needing fucking referral links :^)

so basically become an inhuman chink with no refunds and shit products, I'm sure your reviews are gonna be great

REFERRAL LINK OP MAKES NOTHING DOING THIS AND SO HAS RESORTED TO REFERRAL REWARDS

REFERRAL LINK OP MAKES NOTHING DOING THIS AND SO HAS RESORTED TO REFERRAL REWARDS

Almost every niche has been exploited. It was lucrative at one point but the ship has sailed for the most part.

This guide is pure bullshit.

1-You're not going to spend just with shopify
2-You're not going to find a profitable niche in 6 hours (nor in a month or two)
3-You're not going to achieve sales in the first days/weeks

If you do a lazy work, you won't get any returns, and I've never heard about someone making huge gains with the free theme from shopify, so put more $50 to buy a real good theme, and you will need to do a lot of marketing, not only shilling, but you will also need to pay ads or influencers (youtubers and shit), so put more $300 there, and yes, you need it, marketing is the core of the business.

REFERRAL LINK. OP MAKES NOTHING DOING THIS AND SO HAS RESORTED TO REFERRAL REWARDS

REFERRAL LINK. OP MAKES NOTHING DOING THIS AND SO HAS RESORTED TO REFERRAL REWARDS

REFERRAL LINK.. OP MAKES NOTHING DOING THIS AND SO HAS RESORTED TO REFERRAL REWARDS

REFERRAL LINK.. OP MAKES NOTHING DOING THIS AND SO HAS RESORTED TO REFERRAL REWARDS

Is there anyone scummier than a dropshipper?

>no regard for fashion or website design
>can't write copy for shit
>just find things on alibaba to sell to unsuspecting people

Good job running the environment and any semblance of aesthetic into the ground!

REFERRAL LINK... OP MAKES NOTHING DOING THIS AND SO HAS RESORTED TO REFERRAL REWARDS

REFERRAL LINK... OP MAKES NOTHING DOING THIS AND SO HAS RESORTED TO REFERRAL REWARDS

Shit, fuck, i'm creating a site manually on WP using woocommerce, so fucking tired with payment merchants. I don't even know what shit to type or where to get information i need. Tried to use 2chekout, they ask for "mailling address" and a website link with that address, im just dude working alone, i'm not even american, and i dont want to write my fucking home address that could see everyone.

>I don't even know what shit to type or where to get information i need. Tried to use 2chekout, they ask for "mailling address" and a website link with that address, im just dude working alone, i'm not even american

That's why I gave up on shopify, I'm not from burgerland too, but I'm just using paypal and fuck it.

A bloo bloo bloo you want to run a racket but don't want people to come after you when you screw them

Of course i don't want my home address to be written somewhere on the internet. Would you? Anyway, there is marketing aspect, trust level will decrease if they see random shithole address.

damn it, ran out of inventory before the end of the month so I couldn't break last month's record. just doubled my last order though so I should be good to hit $200k+ for July

yes.
100% honestly It made me some money, this reflinking just makes a lot more.

fuck man thats great care to share some tips?

>One sale, after spending $50 on ads

fuck this gay meme

If you were making 10x crypto with dropshipping you wouldn't need to spam your referral links here every day you filthy nocoiner

this is a stupid meme, you're going to get squeezed out from the chinese sellers on amazon and you can't beat 2 day shipping

So, you're basically creating a standalone website to try to sell chinese shit. It doesn't seem like you'd ever get enough traffic to make it viable. You know what people do when they want to buy something? They go on Amazon. They don't do a google search, go to page 283 and click on the link to your site. I can't imagine paying an ad service would increase your traffic enough to move product, either. Who actually clicks on ads?

facebook shilling and ads

Oh, wow, do a google search for OP's guide address. He's been spamming this shit for a while. Desperate af for those referrals, I see.

>Who actually clicks on ads
old people

which is 70% of facebook's population

I'm a web dev, you could pay me to make a quality website or you could keep paying spotify as you're losing money to Chad's store with home grown traffic, and viewers.

So how do you get suppliers? Am I missing something there?

They're all on aliexpress

When somebody buys from your store you buy from AliExpress

Is there a way to automate that? Plugin/Add on?

I think I'm retarded then

>Been doing it for a week, 4 sales totaling $50
>$40 profit
>$80 ad spend

Do NOT use alibaba.

alibaba is for actual retailers so they can buy in bulk and sell in their stores.
Use aliexpress, they sell direct to customers.

Like another guy said, epacket is quite quick and only costs $1.

It's often free if you're shipping to the US though.

One of my products takes 3 weeks to deliver and I had a customer message me about it. I said to wait another week or two for it to arrive and they didn't care, they just wanted to know when it would arrive.

>1. "Find the right product" This is nearly impossible.

No it isn't. Go through facebook and search for ads and see what is popular. Also you need to keep up to date with trends and capitalise on them

>2. Shipping takes weeks, when someone buys your shit they dont want to wait a month for it to arrive.

Epacket

>3. It'll have a bunch of chinese marks on it since it came directly from there

Tell them "NO INVOICE" in the instructions

Yes. Read about it on my blog.
dropshiptips.com/five-best-tools-dropshipping/

Thank you for having common sense and contributing good information to the thread.

I'll contribute one more thing incase people don't know this yet.

Offer FREE items and tell the customer they just have to pay shipping. (Do not hide this from them, they'll be pissed. Tell them upfront in the ad that shipping will be a cost.)

>Let's say item costs $2 - 3 or better yet, $1
>Charge $9 shipping
>???
>Profit

(Yes, this works)

I should also add the product should have a PERCEIVED value of $15 - $20 atleast

I have a question Veeky Forums

Let's say I went to a job interview where the interviewer specifically mentioned that they're dropshipping, on their application form they asked for Shopify experience too, which I have a very little bit of.

Can I just read these Veeky Forums guides and put the ideas from there and the limited experience I have into practice and get on good with my hopeful next job?

Also it's good to see an user has decided to make getting knowledge of shopify as their niche idea, you smart cocksucker.

>Let's say I went to a job interview where the interviewer specifically mentioned that they're dropshipping, on their application form they asked for Shopify experience
Fucking lmao.

How much does they pay?

>www.shopify.com/?ssid=102d1f113f7bfb98f0508f7faa193c&signup_code={signup_code}&ref=shaso
>&ref=shaso

Nice try, Shaso.

They got a good niche that's working for them, you seem bothered, care to share why?

£32k p/a, it's local and no one else is getting back to my applications.

is a good idea like .

>it came from china

sell all sorta of weird stuff from aliexpress. make a youtube channel and review it.

is it a good idea to cast a large net , or do something specific ?

fatale.store?

OP is a full on shill, doesn't even provide useful information, here are some tools now click on my affiliate links.
On my blog I provide useful information, anyone dropshipping on eBay or interested in doing it check out this post dropshippers.blog/2017/06/22/hydralister-skugrid-review-dropshipping-on-ebay/

If you're asking if thats my store then no

Guys, Recommend a good Payment Merchant who wouldn't be a bitch for eu/international "small bussiness owners", stripe is not an options because my shithole is not supported. I wonder about that russian guy and his wordofharry.com website. What kind of merchant this guys uses?