What a disappointment yesterday

What a disappointment yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/g00/article/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-the-new-smart-economy-cm807210?i10c.referrer=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly at this point I'm actually disappointed when I see upward movement. I want to see how low my ants can go

Yeah dude. That's what we're in it for man!

Buy High sell low

I literally just browse Veeky Forums to see the PnDpers dump on you guys and the posts you guys make, it's pretty hilarious.. sorry though.

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

I bought in an hour ago, I hope I made the right choice. But it's starting to hit mainstream news:
nasdaq.com/g00/article/antshares-rebrands-introduces-neo-and-the-new-smart-economy-cm807210?i10c.referrer=

That in combination with the quality and good news of the conference. No regrets for buying in now, even if it drops further. I need to be a part of this now lol.

If you got steel hands, you're gonna make it user. You won't regret it.

See you at the lambo dealer next year

op pic related is like yr pic related

FOR REAL, WAS HOPING IT WOULD GO TO LIKE A DOLLAR AND I COULD LOAD UP 1K

I wanted to see it dip deep below chink level just to see how they would react.

EH EH EH...

I WILL JUST TAKE A FIVE MINUTE NAP... IM SURE ITS NOT GONNA DIP ANY FURTHER... RIGHT AN BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

meme money at this point. the conference news is that they re-branded and that they re-branded as an empty fucking box. no joke. slants came online to dump as always and dumped the fuck of this shitcoin to the new 24H low., HODL at this point is only for the delusional Get out or HODL delusional as fuck and margin your own shadow.

>not trading back and forth every 20 minutes and making all your money back

>trading back and forth for 0.03 profitts

no thanks

its clear we are post pump

there wont be any pump anymore

Yeah, $100/h sucks so much.

AND I COULD HAVE RUN WITH MY 1.6 BITCOIN PROFITS

NO

INSTEAD IM LEFT WITH 0.90 BITCOIN
SEE ABOVE

Okay well I benefit from you so whatever

IM NOT SELLING SHIT YOU NIGGER

>having ants in your pants

You only have yourself to blame.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You had one job to sell before the conference, if you failed that its your loss.

and then you go to take a poop come back to find Bill Gates has bought the company and antshares are 1k each and climbing

Should I sell?

NOOOOOO

The digibyte fud is really convincing.

SELL NOW ITS GOING DOWN

I'd hold rather than sell at a loss. If that's the position you're in

It is, everything except its chart suggests its safe to hodl but this being crypto I'm not sure. Holding this until it dips to 50 sat is a waste of time.

or buy more if its low then you loss is smaller and you can get in profit faster for lowering the avergage buy price you paid