Myst

Whats going on with myst??

Other urls found in this thread:

mvp.mysterium.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead
stay away from myst
unless you can surpass that giant wall, it will moon fucking hard.

hodlor at the wall

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This shit will be big in a year. I fucking guarantee it mother fuckers. It's too useful. You faggots will treat this like stratis next summer or something, i fucking bet. everyone fudded the fucking shit out of STRAT so fucking no Veeky Forumsraelis got rich from it. fucking faggots.

if it's good, it will go. strat was good and it went. myst is good, so it will go.

Have fun. I dumped my ico garbage on you fucks at 3.60$. The roadmap is too long imo

so be it user. i only have like $250 in and I bought low so it doesn't make a difference anyway. i'm pretty sure i have like 126 myst.

Just like you I really believe in the project but I don't think it's a good deal if you plan to make money from other currencies

Just like said
Too long

This is caused by a person(or multiple) with a large sum of Myst. They want to achieve 1 of 2 things:
1. Dump their ico bags, which seems unlikely seeing as placing a single order of this magnitude will only make them less.

2. Create a wall under which they can accumulate. This is more likely, especially when looking at the buy wall. All of the orders are getting eaten up.

Draw your own conclusions tho, I bought extra already yesterday and am ready for what I think is option 2. And that wall will go down, and we all know what will happen then.

I bought in with the same idea, and it's making me paranoid.

Looks like myst is about to explode. Once he removes that wall, shit is gonna skyrocket

myst is literally a scamcoin

Who cares, it will still have its spike regardless

I have been trying to tell you guys that this is a fucking scam.

How the hell is a VPN going to run on a fucking slow ass Blockchain with all these different Computers & Internet Connections.

This is a Legitimate Sale because it is a scam.

They explained it in the whitepaper

not if they're not communicating anything

fucking weak ass fudders.
The payment is done via the blockchain, the vpn itself via the nodes themselves.

How can you guys live with yourself? waking up and going on a forum to spread negative comments without any proof. its just sad

I literally posted a screenshot of their slack and of their twitter

You can draw your own conclusions. Enjoy holding your bag faggot

you show that they became more active on twitter in 2017 thanks buddy! And some pajeets that are whining that there is not enough communication.
Why do they do that you ask? So they can fucking buy rumour and sell news.

Golem put out a statement a week or so ago basically telling people to fuck off with the constant nagging for updates, they are working on a proper product and have no time to assure little fags. Mysterium idem dito.

O and dont worry about my ''bags'' buddy, they are nice and green because of weak lotion handed boiz like you.

I doubt it's a scam but with that lack of communication, it just looks like a bunch of incompetent guys who had a great idea but don't know how they're gonna implement it

Just putting this info here, their github was last updated a month ago.

its already in ''working'' order.
source: mvp.mysterium.network/

How is that supposed to reassure me ?

its not very well known yet
its still being tested aka nodes not getting paid

and just to throw it out there, how many of the big coins have actual systems that are usefull at all?

you do bring up proper questions tho, doesn't seem fud but pure interest

are you literally retarded it shows that they haven't tweeted since they stole all of your money during their ICO lmaooo

>its still being tested aka nodes not getting paid

That's what I'm saying
Don't get me wrong, I'll be following them very closely and the moment they release their "final" product, I'm willing to go all in on this