Why haven't you bought MGO (MobileGO) yet ?

Ann: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792451.0

Has great roadmap, good devs behind, and the mobile game business is YUUUGE.

MGO will x5 once added to bittrex, currently on Liqui.io

Get on the train early anons, its steady going up over the past week.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im in 50 grand on this. I cant wait for Bittrex. Its going to net me a million bucks. Easy money.

From the makers of Gamecredits btw anons

Gamecredits Mobile Platform to host mobile games around the world. Hundreds of developers and games signed on to launch. Development in beta. Launch early Q2 2017.

Payment solution that accepts credit card and local payment solutions to purchase Gamecredits for in-game content purchases. Development in beta. Launch late Q1 or early Q2 2017.

Gamification of mobile platform using MobileGo tokens allowing players to earn profile status for purchase discounts, tournament entries and future game beta testing.

Centralized sponsored tournaments for featured games. Q2 2017.

Decentralized virtual marketplace for mobile in game content built on Ethereum using MobileGo tokens. Development roadmap Q4 2017.

Decentralized player to player matches built on Ethereum using MobileGo tokens. Roadmap Q4 2017-Q1 2018

Decentralized tournaments built on Ethereum using MobileGo tokens. Roadmap Q4 2017-Q1 2018

When the fuck will it be active on bittrex

//bbbb-biz? dont like gainz?

you're gonna feel extremely stupid if you miss out on this coin. once it hits bittrex it will moon

Complete honesty: I'm VERY skeptical of any coin that hits biz on shill mode

Could be a goldmine, could be an exit scam

Even some good research only lessens this chance, and biz promoting a coin slams my alarm buttons

I'll keep my eye on it either way

^ lmao MGO wasnt even shilled here yet, steady gainz without poor anons chipping in their 0.02 btc

Top 50 CMC, top 1 liqui.io volume

>Logged into waves account.

>88 MGO I never purchased

>Free 200USD

>WTF I love Cryptos now

Lol thanks biz. Bought a ton of this two days ago. Easily doubled my money. How much higher we going?
I mean before bittrex. I know bittrex will likely double it again

user, are these red flags?
>russian and chinese names
>whitepaper universally translated
My friend works in this department (mobile gaming) and it's known that there is not much income to be made by it.
How would this coin get to moon - I doubt it.

Isn't it smarter to invest right away in GAME (coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gamecredits/) instead of the Token MobileGo which is mainly used to fund their business, and not for us to make profit?

These are some of the stupidest shills I've yet seen. It's already on Bittrex morons, but Bittrex is having a problem with the wallet. Despite the stupid shills GameCredits and MGO are good coins. I've got 4000 Game and 2000 MGO do some research.

Only normies play mobile games.

Normies will never adopt crypto.

/thread

Each bar is three days of trading GAME. Notice the longterm slow steady rise?

probably the fake ones, real ones have a green tick next to the same. sorry matey

Once wallet goes live on Bittrex, it will rocket. LMAO at not buying on Liqui.io before it goes live on Bittrex.

Either way, it will pump hard in the coming weeks due to Bittrex, big exposure imo.

"MGO is a ERC23 token and Bittrex has not upgraded to that standard yet, they are still using ERC20. Their upgrade to support MGO is supposed to be up and running soon. "

Soon.jpeg

Bag holding 249 since April 27.

Save me.

What bagholding lol, explain liar