Confused on bancor

So I have done a bit of research on this jewcoin, but I'm not too clear on how it works... I know it serves as an exchange coin and is tied to eth at .01. My question is, will it always be "locked" into the .01 ETH rate? Or is it possible to fluctuate? What are the exact mechanics behind it? Someone with some sense, explain it to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@racooma/the-simplest-pricing-simulation-about-bancor-bnt-6d3e6e783e2
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767
medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ladies and gentlemen, your average noBanc. Can't even figure out how it works on his own.

Read the whitepaper bro. There is a .01eth floor, but the price is calculated by P=B/(S*CRR)

When people buy/sell, both the reserve balance and supply increase, but the supply is modified by a decimal 1 or less (constant reserve ratio). With a CRR >1, buying increases the price and vice versa

I'm not going to explain it to you other than, no it is not locked at that rate, and is currently trading above that rate.

Because coming here and asking someone who understands it to explain the mechanics behind it isn't an attempt to seek that knowledge out?

CRR

>
Thanks

it is bulletproof shit

medium.com/@racooma/the-simplest-pricing-simulation-about-bancor-bnt-6d3e6e783e2

Heres a spreadsheet showing potential gains

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767

these are the people buying it at 200000 sats lmao

more than a shitcoin it's actually a scam : medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

BUT HOW DOES THE FUCKING PRICE AND THE FUCKING SUPPLY GO UP AT THE SAME TIME. IT IS EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER, OTHER WISE IT VIOLATES THE LAWS OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

read the fucking paper

Supply can rise as price rises, just not proportionally.

reserve

Wew..

ICO price was 0.01ETH which meant you got 100 BNT for your 1ETH.

The more people exchange their ETH to create BNT's at the Bancor website the rate begins to shift. You'll see soon that the rate will be 50 Bancor's for 1ETH and so on. Probably next year it will be 1ETH for 10BNT's and I'll be in a lambo.

Retard here
Bought 100 bank at 190K sats

Will it ever recover to that level? Feeling a bit mugged off

maybe, maybe not; I'm expecting the former but in what timeframe it happens remains to be seen

It's gained 33% eth value in 16 hours. It can only go up my friend.

Thats because ETH has fallen though reeee

Except it literally does not. Volume is already decreasing. Nobody gives a shit about it anymore.

Nobancs are literally using commie tactics now.
Just look through their posts.

Up $200M in 16 hours since ico.

Are you actually stupid or what? Eth value is up 30% already since ICO.