GET IN POORFAGS

or

YOU NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

The point is, cheap coins easly x up.

how do we get KURT on bittrex?

kek wills it

:

Shill harder user! Don't make me regret buying this

nice trips, however im probably going to sit this one out a bit longer until the devs have their shit together

wtf are those paheet tier exchanges it's on holy shit

Cryptopia is in New Zealand

Cant do it alone.

keep threads alive, make new ones.

Shill bittrex or some other.

This will be big and make Veeky Forums rich.

the seeming of disconnected shit is your entry point!

the dip is starting to slow down along with volume. i guess this is when the accumulation phase starts right?

Yes
at least im gonna accumulate.

TO THE MOON

anyone see the pattern?

bought a shitload yesterday, looks good.

make it happen Veeky Forums

this will be huge guys

This wallet gives you malware, I don't trust it

Warning: KURT is vaporware.

I read a lot about it on their site and the ANN thread and it looked like a great project. However, it's completely dead and I doubt they'll be able to stay even remotely on schedule. Drop by the Slack and you'll see what I mean. There's a consistent stream of people coming in asking if there's been any progress, but the place is completely barren. They have 11 fucking commits on their GitHub repo since its creation in late 2016.

Like 's screenshot there says, the main dev dropped by after weeks of silence to say they were working on it but are behind schedule. However, ever since he said that, 3 people have stated they are developers interested in contributing to the project, yet the main dev just disappeared again and hasn't said anything since.

Don't forget it's a premine. The devs probably completely abandoned the project ages ago but went back to Slack to tell people they're working on it just to keep the price up so that they can sell their premined coins at a decent price. Since it's only on shit exchanges and has really low volume, they have to dump these coins over a large period of time after all. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the very devs making these threads.

TL;DR: Stay away from this coin until they actually show that they've made progress.

Cool story, a_b

If you're going to shill all over Veeky Forums, maybe you shouldn't brag about it in the slack

You're not going to scam anyone with your shitcoin

im not in the slack.

gl neets

Whatever, kid. Take to to /r/eddit, they're more gullible over there.

because of these double dubs, i might.

but you sir, should unscam yourself by buying KURT

and use your condescending writing to shill.

tfw bought at 1800 sat.. I'm still going to make it... right?

where is bittrex veriosn

No. Cut your losses.

Thank you user

I wanna believe this coin is alive from this post, but

Brings some compelling arguments. I'll just wait atm.