CryptoJewda just advised to buy the current ESP2 dip

Espers just hit 40 sats and is now at 34-35 sats. Buy this dip. Will hit 100-150 in next few days when it gets on Bittrex.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP2/?re=g679ex5s4bns46wzsnlp
join.slack.com/bittrex-pump/shared_invite/MjAyNTM4MjcxNjM5LTE0OTgxMDQyNjEtODIyOWIwNzZkNw
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MjVhrgr_6sYJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.11895;wap2 &cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=ubuntu
twitter.com/CryptosaurusRex/status/877611261365592064?s=09
twitter.com/EspersCoin
twitter.com/CryptoCoderz
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEKnNTTthRMqn9zeMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when or if?

t. holding 1.7MM since 6sat, wondering whether I should buy a bit more

the dev mentioned that he was talking to Bittrex admins on Slack this morning. It will be on Bittrex soon, ESP2 has huge potential.

gonna throw a grand in to esp duck it

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
bought to high tho (16sat :'( )

How is 16 too high..? I bought in at 5, 12, 24 and 35. Enjoy the profits.

you won't regert this move.

yes, some good movement in the slack, new people making good suggestions going forward

Does this have any potential besides from entering bittrex?

Android wallet coming out this month, Custom master nodes that the devs are coding, websites will be used on the blockchain, and alot more.

Never buy
At an all-time high

Not at all time high anymore

Sniff Sniff, do I smell dung? pajeets are you back trying to shill scam coins again?

How long until lambo

lmao you're going places

you are very smart man !yes.. i can see that.

i also have ESP i bought very cheap 2 sat.

>saw it at 2 sat
>didnt buy
>saw it at 10 sat
>didnt buy
>saw it at 20 sat
>didnt buy
>now at 40 sat

Why would I buy now, not worth it

>missed ez 20x gains
>why would i buy now
nigga, this thing is going to launch into orbit when it hits another exchange

Who the fuck sells it

>tfw you bought this "scam" coin at 5 sat and you bought 2.6 million and HODLed

Where do I buy it?

novaexchange, coinexchainge

Do you want us to answer your question or point out what kind of idiot you are?

Im not gonna buy your bags now, lul

buy buy buy !!!

please friends

Jesus Christ, your shilling is the last thing anyone needs.

Any faggots trying to make real money? dont buy already pumped coins, buy from the ground floor.

you want in when the dump has not started join this slack group the first 100 members will be the able to find out what we pump and dump.

btw only 5 spots left since this post

join.slack.com/bittrex-pump/shared_invite/MjAyNTM4MjcxNjM5LTE0OTgxMDQyNjEtODIyOWIwNzZkNw

Ignore the pajeet LARPer

if only they could understand that pajeet shilling damages coins.

back to yobit for them and their dead ESP1 chain

I'd like to say this is a scam coin, but I bought in at 16 sats when it was an ATH, and have to say that Cryptocoderz is a boss. This guy knows how to handle himself and he does this practically full time. I love the guys personality.

It's his new fud tactic because his earlier attempts at scaring people off early espers stopped working past 25 sats. Weird guy desu.

Scam coin. OP has been spamming dozens of these threads each day.

freind ,you say this is "shit" coin ?

you are very wrong

yobit doesn't even have the live ESP chain. Enjoy your worthless ESP1 coin

some fucking pajeet larper has been posting with shit grammar and shitty pictures trying to shill the yobit coin

I honestly think this guy is on some 5d chess shit, maybe trying to keep price down to accumulate?

I bought mine on yobit at one sat with a loan

hes about to dump his bags on you lmao

Yobit is the dead chain, you bought nothing

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:MjVhrgr_6sYJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.11895;wap2 &cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=ubuntu

>
Let's do this again and again: YOBIT dosen't have ESPERS ... they are misleading customers.. You can buy tokens but you can't do nothing with them as they are incompatible with real ESPERS. Yobit is scaming people with ESPERS as they are selling tokens that have incorrect wallet that is in maintanance for last 8 months..

So if you wish to lose money go to Yobit. If you wish to buy real ESPERS go to NOVAEXCHANGE, COINEXCHANGE, POSWALLET, TRADE SATOSHI and in few days to LIVECOIN

>

yeah right.

How did you know about it so early?

>Novaexhange

Lmao

Only holding 350k FeelsBadMan

Because its gonna keep happening, you've seen the pattern, you know its going up, and you're still too stupid to buy lol. Your'e not gonna make it bud.

do not listen to lies ,friend.

they want u to buy mor eexpensive one.

do not listen

Check out @CryptosaurusRex's Tweet: twitter.com/CryptosaurusRex/status/877611261365592064?s=09

Spot the indian with bags of useless coin. ESP2 get it no nova,

See the bitcoin talk thread, the ESP developers keep asking yobit to stop this shit.

I bout in at 8 sold at 16, then bought back in at 24 so annoyed I should of just HODL, and espersg has been talked about on biz for weeks now.

Down to 33 sats now. should have waited to buy (even for something this cheap).

twitter.com/EspersCoin
twitter.com/CryptoCoderz

Retweeting idiots day and night. They should clean up their act if they want to be taken seriously.

same here lol, can't believe some retards actually bought for 40sats

oh christ you actually didn't, did you?

ESP is done, it's dead
ESP2 is what this is all about

i hope you die horribly

Enjoy your dead esp1 coin pajeet

stop shilling dumb shit buy it on nova cucks

Hey guys, I showed you this coin at 10 SATS. I'm the dude who's been posting daily. Join my telegram and make $

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEKnNTTthRMqn9zeMA

No he didn't you lying faggot.

invested $5 into this, now have 12

wish I invested more than $10
I mean now I have $40 but still

Dumped £60 at 2 SATs.

Holding. It'll get to ~500 at least

what kind of wallet supports esp2

They have their own, android client soon. Binary builds for Linux soon. Been working with the developers over the last 30hrs, suggestions are taken seriously and worked upon quickly.

does novaexchange have buy/sell wall graph like bittrex? how do i see it

Don't buy on yobit. It is the WRONG version.

You guys should be buying this dip before it moons

nigga I'm putting a grand in right now
I believe Baby I believe

Even $100 at this level will be great in a couple of months, 1k, you won't regret it.

This will literally never happen

/biz never learns, this is probably just ants again it'll go up then crash cause there wasn't any reason for it to go up in the first place.

I put in $150 at 19 and doubled my money, if it hits 100sats I'll be completely fine with that haha

>saw it at 2 sat
>didnt buy
>saw it at 10 sat
>didnt buy
>saw it at 20 sat
>didnt buy
>now at 40 sat - you are here

bought a lil bit at 5 sats, ez profit

Should have put 1k in at least.

Anyone mind contributing a few hundred espers to my portfolio? I don't have jack shit. Please and thanks.

>now at 40 sat - you are here
>see it at 38 sat
>didn't sell
>saw it at 30 sat
>hodl
>saw it at 20 sat
>hodl
>saw it at 10 sat
>reeeeeee

How high do you guys think it will be when it gets added to bittrex?

I bought at 5 sats nigga. I can do some basic math that apparently you are not capable of. The marketcap of espers would have to multiply x25 to reach 1000 sats. That would make it more valuable than iconomi, antshares, stellar, and on par with siacoin. That shit will NEVER happen pls screen cap this and cry when everyone dumps pre 100sat

>pajeet is this mad

>I bought 5$ worth at 5sat

Who said this was going to 1k sat? Wasn't me. Learn to read.