How to profit from Bancor - Noob Edition

NOW EVEN RETARDS AND NOBANCS CAN MAKE MONEY. SIMPLE PURCHASE METHOD ADDED:

blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30

YOU CAN BUY FROM BNT FOR $4 DIRECTLY AND THEN SELL ON EXCHANGE FOR $6 RIGHT AWAY.

DO NOT MISS THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/bnt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ty user, just got 500 bangers. wish me luck

Right now you can buy for 4.08 and sell for 4.48. People have no clue how Bancor works. It's not like a regular coin with supply and demand you dumb fucks.

The blog post says

"IMPORTANT: USING THIS CONTRACT WILL PURCHASE BNT AT THE PRICE EFFECTIVE WHEN THE TRANSACTION IS PROCESSED. THERE IS NO WAY TO LIMIT THE PRICE."

But where the hell is the "effective price" listed?

>"HOLD MY BAGS PLEASE!"

bancor.network/bnt
> steady rise
> bags

rofl just made $18K flipping BNT between the contract and bittrex.

Thanks for giving away the secret user, glad I made my bucks using the contract already.

>Send 100 eth to contract
>send 10,000 BNT to Bittrex
>get rich

Nice. It's a feature, not a bug. Arbitrage

Lol op now everyone is gonna do it idiot
Okay back to hodling

lol so this difference will stay?

Fuck it gonna reinvest another 100 eth into the contract. Wish me luck! Will post results

But the price on bancor and bittrex are the same...

And buying more in the contract makes the price rise slightly. So then the exchange listings rise slightly more as people sell for a profit. Which makes people who want to arbitrage buy more from the contract and list those tokens a little higher on exchanges, which attracts more arbitrage. Its a mechanism to turn the relatively stable price of contract BNT into a slow moving, ever growing behemoth.

not in his fantasy LARP

It's at $4.3294 on bancor, you mean I'll receive more than that in return if I buy from them?

If you sell them for slighty higher than 4.3294 on an exchange, yeah.

Yeah, but i do this already using other coins, without having to go through bancor.

OK I bought $3006 worth of BNT and sent them to Bittrex. Hopefully the price there will rise and I can sell them. I paid $4.10 each.

Oh nooooes you guys tricked me into becoming a BNT bagholder!!!! My greed outweighed my brain.

Nice pic, it made me kek. But I wont hand my precious eths to these yids

GONNA GET RICH OFF THESE INTERNET BANGERS

>slow moving, ever growing behemoth

keep repeating that until it goes under 2 dollars

We'll see.