Name a better longhold stable coin

Name a better longhold stable coin

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/nem-distributed-ledger-technology-blockchain/chinese-cert-report-puts-nem-ahead-of-many-projects-in-the-blockchain-space-986e6c3a10c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bit bay
emc2

xrp

ESP2
guess this thread didnt go how you wanted it to, huh OP?

Emc2
rundown
now

DOGE

Mijin is going to be huge someday, sadly banks will not be using XEM, only the MIJIN platform. Xem is just a proof of concept and it will die.

IOTA

NEOScoin. (the original neos) Is the most consistent in growth i've seen just look at it's last year graph, it's actually in a dip right now so... i'll let it speak for it's self

waves

No this is exactly what I wanted, stable coins to research

this

Tether obviously

ETH, UBQ, BTC

Factom

Xmr
Fct
Ltc
Btc

Here's the elephant in the room: for it's current use (real in chain volume) nem is overvalued

that can be said for literally any coin, including bitcoin

coinmetrics.io

While that could be true, nem is in it's own league of inflated cap (assuming you believe this metric)

VRM / VRC

You can still buy in

I thought the public and private networks are supposed to communicate between each other?

Either way, good reputation regardless of use will still significantly raise the price.
There will also be more ICOs on NEM platform in the future.

Maybe Iconomi if anything. But there really isn't anything better desu.

PIVX, MAID, NAV

They didn't move anywhere at all it the last months, stable AF

Have you checked out this nem audit

medium.com/nem-distributed-ledger-technology-blockchain/chinese-cert-report-puts-nem-ahead-of-many-projects-in-the-blockchain-space-986e6c3a10c

NEM could very well be the best project out right now

I don't know why I still hold them.
Maybe because they will moon someday...
r-right g-guys?

Solid entry point right now, next month cryptos like XEM and XRP are going to explode. Got a strong position in XEM, big hopes for this project.

Honestly tether would have been better than this the past month... Better explode soon.