Moooove!

This thing isn't going to do anything is it? Every trader was wrong about their resistance points and it has been fucking around at 720.

People are still hoping for news. But the news will probably just be minor info on their miner. Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

obelisk.tech/
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6j1gyg/obelisks_sia_asics_full_details/
obelisk.tech/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In just 2.5 hours this will be anounced:
obelisk.tech/

Expect prices to go up 40-60%. Then immediately sell, or regret forever.

Everyone already knows about that thing. Pretty sure that "announcement" is already calculated into the current price.

When will this coin do something? Do I have to wait a decade for it to be worth 1 cent?

>he fell for the obvious Sia shills posting on Veeky Forums

It's already worth 1 cents faggot

My bad, I meant 1€.

Whoever did the graphic design on that page did a really good job.

I'm in cheap but if it keeps dicking around I am out.

They should of avoided the "gamer peripheral" vibe imo. The soft green and grey website is slick enough and has that "friendly" tech company people have come to expect.

This looks like puberty designed an ASIC miner.

Guys will this coin be $1 in 1-2 years?

Yea it's too edgy for sia, but from a design perspective it's really well made.

No, the will flood the market with SIA by making the block reward like 100.000 SIA or something.

Get out before the ASIC is released.

Easily $5

Sure, it will be whatever amount you need for you to get rich. Let me explain to you how crypto trading works.

You plow your cold hard cash into some meme exchange, hyped about the stories about 500000000% overnight profits. You are smart man and you don't find it fishy or suspect at all, on the contrary, you believe it's completely real and viable, therefore it will happen to you too.

You're not a degen, you have to remember that.

Suddenly, you end up on cesspools like crypto twitter accounts and /biz where the worlds utmost degenerate poor scum shill their $50 bags of utter trashcoin and post screenshots of make-believe fake blockfolio portfolios to impressionable idiots - not like you - but someone else, of course.

Thankfully, you are too greedy (aka smart) to conclude that every single advice you read here is just someone trying to stab you in the back, making the cryptospace probably the biggest and most vile concentration of filthy kike jew-mindset on this planet (outside of Israel and their vassal state of fat degens also known as Jew.S.A.).

In those places, you hear someone mentioning "XYZ" coin. You don't read about it, you don't research, all you want, because you're not a degen gambler, is to "invest". Perhaps you even ascended to higher levels of delusion, where you ask layered degen gambler questions disguised as "research" such as "guys, what should be the target on this coin".

The target meme. The target should be your head, at the gun range.

To answer your SIA question - SIA will rise as much as you need it to rise. So if you have, let's say 10k SIA coins, and want to be a millionaire, then SIA will definitely get up to $100 per coin.

That's how it works. You buy some chumpchange shitcoin, wait for 1, 2, maybe even 3 hours and go around asking "hey guys do you think it will reach XY dollars per coin".

You're not a degen.

Thanks for reading.

BTC tips for this great reply - 1MGtMMHPFghz7wz5tVc9Z294bi6mqugZs7

sent ;)

sent ;)

sent ;)

>
>
>sent ;)

Thanks ;)

The Sent ;) meme I forgot to mention that as well.

>obelisk.tech/
but it says more than 5 days

The announcement is 10am eastern time.

45 minutes till the announcement.

stop dipping

okay so whats the 5 day announcement

I think the full announcement is in 5 days.
The thing in 45 minutes is just more info? I don't know.

Pre sale of obelisk.

Sia had to push back their obelisk shit because their storage solution has a major "bug" which is "robbing users" by manipulating contract prices in bid but charging like 100k for downloading and uploading files. so the devs were forced to tackle that first. It's on Reddit page

so what will happen with the price today

idk

Seems like it's about to moon in the next like 1-2 minutes.

In 16 min it will go up by at least 50%

Move up to 780 then plummet down again. It'll dick around at 720 for a week or so. Before trying and failing to break out.

Can someone explain the point in sia? Why would one pay for hd space when every fucking device already has hd space and if you want more to just get another couple tbs for dirt cheap? What a fucking meme coin.

You're very wrong.
It will surpass 1000 today. Maybe we will even see 1500.
Then it falls back to a stable 900-1000.

You heard it here first.

Do you guys hate money or something?

It's extremely cheap cloud storage.

i wish this were true

most realistic scenario

Oh I'm hoping - I will be watching - sell my 500K at ATH and buy back in when it settles. Rinse, Repeat.

Based on what? They already blew their load on Tuesdays. I fucking hope you are right I just want to accumulate more Sia since I think it can go to $0.1 or $0.2 in the long run. But it has been extremely slow. Even the gradual uptrent has mostly disappeared.

10 am est and no announcement

SELL SELL SELL

Literally nothing is happening. It's not going up nor down.

Fuuuckk theres no announcement we've been duped. Sell sell sell

ITS HAPPENING!!

Yes it jumped from 707 to 712 SAT.

NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

NOTHINGS HAPPENING

HOT DOG???? NOT HOT DOG!!!!

siacoin is shutting down and selling the idea to obelisk

SELL SELL SELL

Another shitcoin

Announcement Photo!!!!

MR CHINGCHONG IS SPEAKING
SERIOUS HAPPENING NOW

where you watching this?

That's a joke, isn't it?

>reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6j1gyg/obelisks_sia_asics_full_details/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol is this some poorly organized FUD campaign?

>reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6j1gyg/obelisks_sia_asics_full_details/
june 2018 GG

No but 5 cents within 1-2 years is respectable and possible.

ok here you go

obelisk.tech/#

Can't buy companies asic crapbox with companies own coin. I'm out. What a waste.

Wow ITS FUCKING NOTHING

Sold mine at a 2 sat loss.

HHahahah sorry guys im out too, it will crash sub 500. get out asap

SELL WHEN IT IS STILL AT 710
bought at 590

nice fud

Sub 400 tommorow...

wtf are you talking about it's crashing like crazy

SOLDD
Bought at 330 310 and 571

Bought at 324, finally just sold...if they would have actually waited until today to announce it, it would have easily hit 1000sat.

rest in piss

Fuck this I am out.

True. They are not even able to scam correclty

dump commenced
will buyback at sub 500

just sold low... I thought we were gonna moon boys...

You're an idiot. Buy High, Sell Low.

Me too, sold seconds before the crash.

>Hurr durr buy the dip and hodl

DON T BELIEVE THIS THREAD, they want you to sell so they can buy low before the MOON

No you moron, you sell the rumor - should have sold last night for 750 - not wait to see what the order book does on the underwhelming news (that was forcast for a week as being underwhelming). But yup - sell low, then buy in again when it hits 700. Lowcoiners wondering why their broke.

>Perhaps you even ascended to higher levels of delusion, where you ask layered degen gambler questions disguised as "research" such as "guys, what should be the target on this coin".

Very good

Read this sentence carefully people and reflect

I just dumped all my Sia, this coin is so fucking gay and the developer doesn't know what the fuck he's doing

Haha, screenshot this - look at it in a year when yer still shilling memecoins on yobit.

Actually, their arguments for asics were legit. Chink miner meme does no good for the crypto market and has to end. Still a shit coin pnd wise, at least in the near future.

Price drops, volume rises. Activate almonds.

Same, this coin is going nowhere.
FUCK why do I always get scammed by Veeky Forums

Sold at 710. Made a slight loss of $5 Guess even my estimate was optimistic.

What a bumblefuck team

>What a bumblefuck team

I know right? Instead of creating their cloud software their fucking focused on making miners.

Jesus just look at their planned future products: MORE MINERS.

SELL.SELL.SELL.

Sell sell sell! I'll buy up at the bottom.

yup i'm out as well. got in at 200 sats so it was all gravy for a while. oh well.

im out too not much loss

Thanks for the coins fags

Enjoy holding a worthless coin dumbass

Yes, everyone believe these idiots who say they sold - trying to get you to sell your coins (likely at a loss). They (and I) are buying up all your cheap coins.

already back at 685 and volume closing on 1900

are your almonds activated?

You really think 40 ppl in 1 thread can make a difference to a $25m volume coin? fucking kill yourselves retards

Noooo I bought at 720 last night thinking it was a floor

I bought in literally a few minutes before that piece of shit monkey-fucker announcement.

You aren't a whale?

Worthless? Shut the fuck up sir-fags-alot. You have digibags to attend to.

And learn about what a blockchain is while you're at it neckbeard.

Their coin has a 500 million market cap, it's ridiculous to ask people to fund ASICs for them. If they were competent they would have used the large price increases to pay for development and announced it the day it was ready to ship.

All right look, that's enough of you FUDDERS and summerfags.

Get the fuck off this board. And by all means, please sell me your short sightedness at a discount. Go.

TOP FUCKING KEK.
837 SC!!!!!!
Lowcoiner.