Did anyone else go all in on Ark?

Did anyone else go all in on Ark?

It might end up being just another memecoin but I believe in the team and their vision, even if it's insanely ambitious. If anything, they're working hard on it at least. I'm holding until late 2018 minimum.

It also feels like the last true ticket to the promised land, if they manage to hit even a few of their goals.

Lol never go all in

Didn't go all in, but hodling 1k. Feels good, I'm pretty excited.

Never go all in unless it's bitcoin. That being said I have a significant portion of my portfolio invested in Ark.

It's a long term hodl with a reasonable (25pc) chance of making it to the big leads. Should be up to 5pc of your portfolio and definately no more than 20.

It's a good HODLer

50% here. Holding 2k

>It's a long term hodl with a reasonable (25pc) chance of making it to the big leads.

Nice bullshit, Nostradamus

Watch as the "arkie" autist comes crawling out of the woodwork

Only holding 50 so I can at least get a hot air balloon ride while everyone else goes to the moon. Might still add though, can't decide at the moment. In LTC bigly.

90% of my portfolio

shitcoin, going nowhere

It'll be $5 in a year

I got 12,5% of my portfolio in it and chose to keep it all at the exchange where I can make many times more buying low+selling high than meager rewards from joining a 1,2MM pool
unless there's a vast number of anons buying ARK it ain't going nowhere in near future

On what basis?

Have they completed anything on their roadmap besides marketing? Is that iPhone app done yet?

>all in
No, never
>50% in
Yeah, I beleive it has a lot of long term potential.

>where I can make more than joining a pool
Some people always fuck up trading so I can see why forging rewards are good for them.

ARK is gonna hit like 100k Sat. this summer.

if they are looking at ARK they have a repetitive pattern that's clear as day
1. it follows the Bollinger band
2. the floor is set by the large buy wall
3. the ceiling is set by large-ish sell wall

buy@floor+1
sell at ceiling-1

I'm 90% in on ark. I have 2200.

You underestimate how bad some people here are at trading.

I was bad too, not stellar now but I was willing to learn and start small so fuckups don't hurt

99% of trading is being non-emotional, disregarding FOMO and FUD, educating oneself and researching the coin in question

there's equality of opportunity on such a laissez-faire market like crypto, what it doesn't offer is equality of outcome

>99% of trading is being non-emotional, disregarding FOMO and FUD, educating oneself and researching the coin in question
And some people are incapable of this so a safe 10% ROI in ark is nice for them if they were planning to hold it anyways.

>10% ROI
I think you mistyped 1,4%

No, its ~10% per annum.

oh yeah, I thought you meant per week since most anons here belong to the Veeky Forums pool

>Might

Arkie you FELL for a literal memecoin and you're too dumb to know it. Or is it your pride clinging to this false hope?

Do retards missing a chromosome have pride?

Its absence sure would explain a lot about why you want to shit your pants on the open internet. And that's exactly what you do every time you make a thread praising this pissbaby worthless scamcoin.

Dump your Ark now, before it collapses under $0.50. It's too late to make you smart, but at least you'll escape being ruthlessly mocked when the crash happens. Invest in literally anything else.

like clockwork

Fuck off fuzzyhobbit.

>Dump
for fans and supporters of ARK (I'm one too) I recommend trading for predictable 10% daily as opposed to choosing some random coin and hoping for the best

I'd like to hear from all those critics of ARK, what do they invest personally instead.
At some point one has to take a risk.

crypto is nothing but risk, friend
for me it's BTC, ANT, BNT, LTC, ARK at this moment, may change in the future

Looking at ARK now, I think something big is going to happen today. I just feel it.

I hope you are wrong, I need QRL and NMC to finish their moon trip before I can't finish my acquisition.

>feel

>think

I think there's 110BTC between now and ATH
Q3 will make or break ARK, for now just accumulate at below 27k

The ark giveth, the ark taketh away

Idk lad, today's the day.

You took from yourself.

Hold just shy of 600, planning to drop to 500, put it on a wallet and forget about it. It is about 70% of my portfolio.

No eth at all?

it's a shitcoin in my eyes even though it took me far gains-wise

here we go!!!

HOLY SHITTTT

boom

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What the FUCK

HAHA

TIME TO SELL

This pump won't last but I'll definitely rebuy

IT'S FUCKING MOONING GUYS

BUY BUY BUY next stop TRUMP TOWER

I'm with you, however that sell wall is ridiculous

Buy you fucking tards. And join the biz pool and get paid weekly

>Selling before the pump ends

I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU GUYS DONT DO THIS

jesus my fucking cock

its over

that was a serious cash in!

Literally already over.

>getting fomo

Shiggydiggy newcoiner

Lmao @.91 USD

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe

>implying

You both don't read charts very well huh

bought 100 bucks worth of it at 0.72c and sold them at 0.93c.
Pretty nice but too bad that I lost like 200 bucks on ANS because I forgot to wake up before the conference.

33700 here, tried to 35000 but got fucking rekt into a million pises

buying the dip, let's see how low she goes

>let's see how low she goes

Whaaat the fuck is happening? Is this an ATH?

Hodl me, guys. I'm scared.

Ath was 40k+ a few weeks ago

Is the whale done accumulating or is he just fucking with us?

sell sell selllllllllllll

huh

>muh charts

It's literally being manipulated by a whale bot. Ark was sitting .65-.72 for a few days now, whale decided he wanted to cash out a bit. There have been no new announcements or anything to fascilitate a real pump. Shut the fuck up.

Get out while you can boiz. This will always be controlled by the whale.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just a pattern I've noticed
I'd love to see ARK moon but with that niggerfaggot around and in the absence of fresh stimulating news I don't see it happening

Hahaha what? I said the pump is over when it was at .96 and it's at .84 now. I was literally right.

Or I can follow ARKs extremely easy to predict highs and lows to make more and more ARK

Investing in the voting system only really works if you have thousands of ark already anyway

>there are people on Veeky Forums that see whale acquisition and sell
It's like you hate money.

He has just started, this is the first high volume buy in the history of ARK.

>he thinks it's a pump

L M A O
M
A
O

everyday i open my beautiful wallet and look at a precious ark

HOLY FUCKKKKK

>this is the first high volume buy in the history of ARK
what? he's doing +90% of the entire daily volume with regular 25k buys and subsequent sells

Holy shit I'm finally even. Bought one batch of ARK at $0.93 like 1 or 2 weeks ago.

Should I sell now and buy back when it's down again?

Are you me?

DO YOU LIKE

MY ARK

What does that achieve other than artificially inflating the volume?
You can do whatever you want but after this I'm sold on buying another 5,000 ARK under 25k.

yes

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW?

I don't know, user
I suggest you ride the waves rather than keeping it in your wallet since it's more profitable to do so but wait for the bottom first, I predict mid 27k sats
5000 ARK could make you a handsome 0,1BTC per cycle, see for yourself in the history chart

Maybe he's the whale

I brought 500 ETH in the ICO and turned it into 2000 riding waves, then one day it suddenly spiked in price and I waited for it to fall again, that was 2 years ago.
I have learnt my lesson trying to short long hold coins but as I said you can do whatever you want.

*orgasm at the fact that the volume literally doubled *

>no-arkers right now

You shouldn't use pink board images on a blue board. Best is to use .png with transparency so they look right on either one.

SSssshhhh!

Why are whales keeping it from crossing that 34 mark. Why not just let it slide up and then sell at more expensive price? I dont get the logic

You are assuming whales are doing this for profit and not just to bully small fish for their personal amusement.

Sudden interest increases volume. Put up walls to gauge interest and when it seems like the maximum gain has been reached crash it to cause people to panic sell the things they just bought from the whales at a higher price.

You can't control the spread without a wall.

>.65 cents to .96 cents in 3 hours
>not a pump

Whales buy a lot, like so much that they would rapidly increase the price and end up paying more themselves if they don't hold the price down.

If you were a whale and had the choice of buying heaps at 25k over weeks or buying all at once but driving your average buy price up to 100k what would you do?

hodling 1500, my average buy in is around 80 cents