FUCK

I lost a fuck ton of money believing in your lies ABOUT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE ANTSHARES. Someone give me a fast 2X. No shilling allowed.

well if you bothered buying at 25k you could be making profit right now but you're shit

Ans

You would have sold all of your ETH when it dropped from $46 to 45. Get the fuck out of here.

go to the original NEOSCOIN

burst, while you can

Antshares is gonna surge, but your ADHD mind can't wait. Your loss.

it's 284k right now, just sell it and get all of your monny back

It's been rising for the last couple of hours and survived a big dump.
There are people with a lot of faith in this coin.

I am one of them to be fair, I'm a hodl'er that got in early and pretty much can't lose, it will never drop to what I paid. It doesn't even get close at its worst drops.

300k is the new top. In two days it will be 200k. I've seen this episode before.

Burst for 3x easy

Can anyone tell me what's NEOS?

I'm hodling many ants but was told that ANS was renamed to NEOS, is this true? If so why is ANS still on Bittrex?

Cloak

Soon there will be no one left to fall for the yunbi arbitrage scam. One way whale arbitrage from yunbi to bittrex is the only thing driving volume on this piece of shit.

its NEO not NEOS, different coin.

I'm in the same case. It has gained a lot of visibility in China, the biggest market on the planet. I don't care if it's sharply down from it's ATH and that I lost a bit of money so far, I'm in for the long haul.
That coin is going to become a giant in the next few months.

LTC. I wouldn't consider it a fast 2X, but it's almost guaranteed gains if you're willing to wait for the controlled moon.

It's suffering from its own success, too many think it's going to be mooning and then dump when it doesn't do it in 4 hours, then complain they lost money.

The reason for the ups and downs can mostly be attributed to the differences in prices of the exchanges. There are almost certainly people buying them in china and dumping here when the price peaks.

No drama.

This frightens me

Myst get in here quick just hit the bottom after a 2 day downtrend. Climbing hard already, volume picking up.

First, let go of the instant cash bullshit. That's simply finding a coin that some whale will pump before he gets to it or finding a coin that looks good before everyone else does. In other words, pure dumb luck. Now if you want to make money LONG TERM which will turn into actual wealth, hop on emercoin and 42 coin good sir.

quick x2 is ESP2