BNT Bagholders

>BUY THE ICO GUYS THIS IS ONLY GOING UP!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA
YOU SHOULD ALL FEEL TERRIBLE I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THIS AT 1/2 OF WHAT YOU DID.

Other urls found in this thread:

bancor.network/BNT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you're done bragging you should probably buy.. no other crypto has this easy an access as through face book, buy low sell high.

Oh shit lol

>easiest million of my life
hahahahahahaha

it's a drop from the HitBTC's IOU price, you fucking mongoloid

ICO BNT was 100 bnt per eth or 0.01 eth per bnt

people are offering 0.012x eth per bnt rn

how fucking stupid are you, OP?

Ethereum has this, why do specialnobanc's keep posting it lmao

> muh 70% drop
From the HitBTC's overpriced IOU.
> muh backdoors
Sell all your ETH then, Vitalik has the same kind of access

FUDders use Alinsky tactics, it's really easy to see for anyone with >105 IQ. They have 0 (zero) actual arguments and resort to "sweetie" when confronted.

copy and paste this into every bancor FUD thread

ETH is a scam too.

>Hits market and immediately hovers around ICO.

>Negavite trend

That support is about to be hit really hard friend. Once it's gone ICO participants are bagholders. Panic selling will ensure and this shit will hit a new ATL.

SCREENCAP THIS.

> panic sell
> on a contract with over 9000 eth safety wall from excess ICO funds
This ain't an exchange mi negro.

could be, but OP probably thinks that drop he posted is from ICO price, which is fucking stupid

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when it happens. Bancor shills are so fucking annoying.

Take a look at the 16 bitcoin sell wall at 0.00159000. You really think this is going anywhere today? Easier to go down than up when everyone wants in cheap.

>supporting (((them))) and thinking you'll ever come out on top

lmaoing @ ur life, cucks

buying bags of DGB from pajeet would even be a safer investment

You moron, it's not really -79%, its +13% ! The -% was just a correction of calculation.
Look at the price now bancor.network/BNT

No worries, I'll lend you my lambo's spare seatbelt to an hero. Try to not stain it with your tears.

Sorry, the only sites I use to see the price of a coin are exchanges. Don't give a fuck what Bancor's website says.

I don't hold bnt, but you are fucking dense m8, it's literally above ico in terms of eth

If any one person or group has the power to destroy currency, then that means the currency is centralized. Something like that should require a fork, and forks require the consensus of the majority of the community.

>butthurt coper spotted

there has NEVER been a SINGLE ICO that had a net positive return for its investors
whoever is surprised by bancor has to be retarded

>b-but we are the jew now

>LEAVE BANT ALONE GUYS IT'S NORMAL

>THEY WOULD NEVER FUCK THE ICO BUYERS SO THEY'RE BUDDIES COULD GET IN EVEN CHEAPER

>I LIKE THEIR WEBSITE AND SOME STUFF THEY WROTE, THEY CAN WATCH MY CHILDREN ANY TIME.

>there has NEVER been a SINGLE ICO that had a net positive return for its investors

Oh my god
Are you going to post the "ROI on ETH vs ICO" chat now, so we can all verify that yes, you are indeed retarded?

The staggering majority of ICOs have provided short term gains for investors, which means that flipping ETH from ICOs has never not been a good move to take.
Also, everyone conveniently ignores that like 99/100ths of the ETH vs ICO returns chart is made of ICOs that were made when ETH was under $10

To equal even a meagre x3 ICO return you'd have to have $1200 ETH, and that's not happening any time soon

>Ethereum has this
no it doesn't goy

Did people pay 20$/BTN during the ICO? I thought it was 100 BTN for 1 ETH.

ICO price was like $3.5 per BNT
That 70% "Drop" is just caused by false data off people who traded futures, it doesn't reflect the real market price at all.

And even after that "drop" it's still above ICO price

Op is literal retard who doesn't understand Bancor. There is a price floor where it can't drop below the 0.01 eth ico price. We ico holders are up 25% on the first day. KYS and learn to read charts.

>We ico holders are up 25% on the first day.

in eth yeah, in fiat i'm up 70%

>ICO fraught with red flags
>point them out
>"n-nazi!"
>"stop spreading fud, it's not a scam g-guys"

we really need a sticky for all these, newfriends always get excited

Lmao 150M raised and you all got scammed or made marginal profits with massive risk.

Meanwhile I'm earning ~5.80 a card/day dual mining ETH +SIA

notice how the market cap is a '?'

notice how it was trading before the tokens were released?

do you think maybe either of those things could have maybe muddied the % up?

(we're up from the ico price, btw. just not by much)

there was no risk whatsoever. there has not been a more risk free ICO in the history of crypto, thanks to the guaranteed buyback. which no doubt explains the shitty return. dont get me wrong, i regret investing

>most shilled coin of the whole board with a couple of very active and aggressive shills spamming all day long.
>muh antisemitism

AVOID

What was the conversion to btc during ico? I need to put this in my blockfolio so I can accurately track it...

I see two supports, one for 10BTC at 143704 and one for 12BTC at 135001.

I'm assuming the one at 143704 is a false wall and will move down along with the price.

Expecting sub 100k by Sunday.

SCREENCAP THIS & GIVE ME ETH WHEN I'M RIGHT.

0xf604847bbf32cd4ab8949c60f21f6d2c905ce933

I love seeing retards happy, such an easy and carefree existence without even realising their brainlet status

Bro again. You just don't get it do you?

*sigh*

There is a buy wall at 0.01ETH if people try to drive the price below that bancor will instantly buy it up and the sell wall gets destroyed.

There is no point in trying to drive the price down unless you have 300.000.000$.

Again there is a literal buy wall of 3.000.000.000$ at 0.01ETH.

Good luck driving the price down.

*300.000.000$

So much FUD for this shit man from clueless tards looking at bittrex, I've already made 3btc just holding my bancor that I bought at the ICO, people love to hate on this coin so much cause this is Veeky Forums therefore JEWS ect but its like the safest money just to hold right now. It's basically feels like I'm being paid interest to hold eth due to the smart contract. If you buy this coin from an exchange you deserve to lose money, but hopefully people will eventually understand how this shit works.

ICO price was $4.00 so even then its probably the lowest I've ever seen an ICO be at 1 day after listing.

ETH is a shitcoin too. Every crypto which doesn't have a limited deflationary supply is a shitcoin long term.

Made a pretty profit flipping this the first hours it hit Bittrex, some retards actually bought some of my BNT bags at $15 kek

>first hours
LARP, it fell well below $15 in the first few minutes.

Not LARPing, I managed to sell a few before it dropped to $6 levels as one of the first sellers

LOL Ethereum was sold as an ICO moron.

this
if you buy these bags on an exchange youre crazy

HUUUUGE returns on this shitcoin. From 4 to 4.3 USD. HAHAHAHA.

Coin is officially dead. People withdrew now 0.075M ether.

Only 0.05 until will start eating at the BUY wall of 0.01ETH.

Get out while you still can!

0.04M left and declining fast.

nice try kikey

Seems like whales figured out this shit is going nowhere.

In what way i am butthurt, maybe you should learn to read my man

Holy shit

0.009M left.

Yeah or maybe it's because bancor shills like you are so fucking annoying.
Here's a tip: when you shills for something, try to not insult people and look down at them every sentences, idiots.

HOLY FUCK THESE JEWS ARE ALLLLWAYS SCHEMING

0.004M left

Wouldnt this lose them a lot of money?
I understand they have reserves but how can they continually sustain losses more people are selling than buying?

Try harder NoBancs. We're going to the moon without you, but who needs stupid Nazis on this rocketship anyways?

Basically they have a loooooooooooot of reserve. 300.000.000

newfag here. why did the bidding start at 90,000 sat on bittrex?

sorry i meant 900,000 sat. forgot a zero

Yeah, OP is just making all of crypto look fucked up. That price is based on IOU's some people traded at a really high price to get people hyped up. Nobody can really control that, and it has no reflection on the quality of the coin.

I wonder who's behind this post

Buying from an exchange is still just fine if you are daytrading. Yes it will level out eventually.

I'm not touching this piece of shit with a 10 foot pole
devs can just go and delete my coins if they want
fuck it
fucking super centralised piece of shit

OP price is in USD though.

Nice try bagholder.

HOLY FUCK I'M DUMPING MY BAGZ LIKE SACKS OF SHIT ALL OVER YOU FAGGITLS LEL

>OP doesn't get Bancor
>Price is manipulated and we doesn't care about the market

Bagholders in a nutshell

it's below the 150000 now lmao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's their token dude. They created them out of thin air.

It's the Federal Reserve all over again. And guess who's behind it?

is Veeky Forums this retarded? basically every coin does this because the first sellers can choose their price, so it starts high and drops in... Veeky Forums please you can't be this retarded

>And guess who's behind it?

The Albanians, right?

Because someone bought 0.01 bnt for a high price so idiots like op can make this post.

can all coins destroy any coin they like from any other wallet?
The answer is no

Saw the same thing with BAT and now with BNT it will fall into obscurity in a few days/weeks and another "hot" ICO will take its place.

i see, thank you

Someone explain to a newbie what a bitcoin ICO is

initial coin offering. the founders of the coin sell a large quantity of that coin during a certain time period at a set value. shortly after an ICO the coins start getting listed on exchanges to trade with. google it for more information if you want

Thanks

you're welcome

Wait... what is this fuckery? Someone helped and was helped on Veeky Forums?

>up 25% from ETHs price
>bought BNT while ETH was at an all time high
>ETH has dropped 30% since then
>???
>net loss

You should question who made this thread, Bancor never actually ICO'd at $20 in the first place for fucksake. Fuck you man.

You're dealing with retards who just now realized there's more to this website than /pol/. Let them stay poor

You are misinturpreting everything.

Are you one of those people who are afraid because of the soundbite "create and destroy tokens at will"? Do you understand the implications of token creation being backed and containing amounts of other cryptocurrencies? Printing millions of worthless tokens of fucking stupid, as nobody would buy them, Bancor just allows you to get low value tokens and trade them in for the etherium they were made from.

You are a stupid fucking kike yourself. You are doing nobody any good.

to be fair, Vitalik can do the same thing with Ethereum and look at how valuable that is