Why did he have to die?

Why did he have to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI
youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To "culturally enrich" Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

Because he sought to be independent of the US imperialism and globalist elites.

More related: youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

>Assad laughing about it

I bet you Assad has reflected on that moment many times. He dun goofed. He trusted a yank

Real human bean

because he would not be able to live down the same of being sodomized by a machete.

Because France wanted to take advantage of Libyan oil for their companies and other European nations+America tagged along with it.

the west and arab quislings wanted to go looting. Libya had no debt, but all the gold, oil and armories you could imagine. The purpose here was to establish a usury free currency to go around the petrodollar. Obviously this wasn't kosher and the opportunity arose once he surrendered the WMDs.

Redpill me on Qaddafi. What makes him such a good leader? While it can be argued that the Libyan intervention was a mistake, I still can't see much good about Qaddafi.

Whenever I see a Libyan flag on /int/, NONE of them ever praises Qaddafi. They all say that while they don't like how chaotic their country is right now, they're still glad Qaddafi is gone. The only people I ever see praise Qaddafi are Westerners who then proceed to lecture Libyans on their own country and why Qaddafi wuz a gud boi who dindu nuffin.

He was an asshole to the berber indigenous and ruled as any dictator with corruption. He had a knack for raping girls too but that's pretty typical with people in power.

He was about to genocide the peaceful Arab Spring protesters.

>Genocide
>Peaceful

Yeah, people storming armouries is totally peaceful and trying to stop them from doing that is genocide.

>dude, the west opposed him therefore he was good! lmao
He was a tyrant who became decadent and detached from reality after decades in power, unlike Stalin who at least maintained self-discipline, he indulged in a taste for underage girls and let his family behave like animals. Just because someone is the enemy of your enemy doesn't mean they are a good guy.

Can't really answer your question, but still:
>using /int/ as a source for anything

>screw with the US
>die

What happened is that my tax dollars decided to get up and work for a change.

by far, the most fashion conscious dictator known.

Like all dictators, he made many enemies during his rule. When the Western bombing broke his anti-rebel offensive, his power collapsed and his enemies went after him to settle some scores.

Well, I guess it's also possible that the CIA decided to take him out... but that's an unnecessary hypothesis. Anyone like Kadafi has plenty of home-grown enemies.

There's quite clearly a lot of "Gaddafi gubboy dindunuffin' wrong" going on around this board and /pol/ and even /int/ but I have to say it's more nuanced than that.
Did Gaddafi IMMEASURABLY improve life for his people? Yes. Was he a benevolent and compassionate leader, wrongly portrayed as an authoritarian tyrant? Yes, but I'm afraid it's more complicated than that. Gaddafi was NOT a gubboy.

In definitively underdeveloped shitholes in Africa and in other places, you see every single time that all the wealth and prosperity is concentrated into the capital, having ONLY the capital city representing something that can be called a first world country, while everything outside it is in misery.

Gaddafi's Libya defied this, wealth and prosperity was, for the most part widely distributed among all parts of Libya... For the most part.

Tribalism reigns supreme in Africa and because of it Gaddafi had to unify all the tribes of Libya in order to consolidate power. Tribes populate certain areas of the country with well stressed spaces in between them, usually broken up by desert lands in the middle of the country. Nearly all the tribes of Libya supported Gaddafi, and if your Tribal region supported him, life was fine, however, any Tribe that defied Gaddafi was treated ruthlessly.
All the regions of the north and west supported him, so living standards were secure for a majority of Libyans, however, the Libyans in the southeast were living in misery, total misery. Everything in the north and west was 1960's Iraq tier, but everything in the south was literally Ethiopia tier.

oil and banking.

same reason for Assad.

this

You misspelled money.

i don't think Assad was laughing at Gaddafi because he disagreed with him

He was bad goy

>that second picture

Veeky Forums as fuck

I the moment you base your power on divide and conquer and authoritarianism you pretty much garuntee a grizzly result when someone upsets that balance

He wanted to go Gold and had the resources to do so(territory gaddafi friendly). Although I could see how it would end up badly as Russia could've swooped in and took over leaving US stranded to support this guy.

Can't tell if the replies here are commie or nazi.

>Although I could see how it would end up badly as Russia could've swooped in and took over
Why would they?

realist