KURT

I saw this coin being shilled here a few days already.

Shill me this coin Veeky Forums, whats good about it? I see it has just under 10 million market supply and under 1 million market cap (which is rare, really rare).

I'm considering buying into this coin for the sheer technicals, but if any of you know more about the fundamentals of this coin please let me know.

10 million supply? It'll be a piece of cake for this to reach $1, heck- $40 is even possible with such a low supply.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IpH5yVBYxuVHJkeWp0a2VjYVU/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone know?

It was 2000 sat a few days ago, now its 800+ sat.

Seems like a steal if you ask me.

bump

bump2

Just dumped mine at a 20% loss. Someone warned of possible vaporware, the devs are behind schedule, inactive, and ignore offers of help, although they claim to still be working on it. The coin is premined so it's possible they're trying to prolong interest while unloading their stash.

The roadmap was way to ambitious, so i just think they are stressed out.
Where are they denying help?

It'll moon. I picked some up. Way undervalued for a Zcash fork.

i think the tue value of this coin is 1 or 2 millions $ of MK

This document is what convinced me to buy. Explains why it is currently undervalued. drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IpH5yVBYxuVHJkeWp0a2VjYVU/view

Read this and a similar article on Steemit. A coin this promising down the road while being under a mill market is the next possible moon mission. Either way I dropped 700, wait a year, and see where Im at from there.

For this coin to moon will need more active devs with the community and being listed in bittrex or polo, after that moon mission complete.

This

I currently hold about 25K of this coin.

Hope this can reach $50 one day.

I want to buy more of this coin.

Wheres a good place, Cryptopia?

THIS. Buy, hold, wait until Zcash fork, THEN profit

now shill me against it...

Look at their Twitter.

Last post was January and they have less than 500 followers.

Damn he's good

how do I get an ASIC for x11 hashing?
or ASIC for Kurrent?

am i understanding this right?
I know sia has it's own ASIC... i want to mine kurrent though.

Perfect time to buy in. Never said it wasn't risky

hrm...
I am gonna have a look at the repo

yeah. it's garbage... this is getting pumped.
they just paid some pajeet to style their web3.0 website...
god... i felt good about this for a second.

I don't know, man. This isn't exactly a sleek and marketable coin. It's a tech-oriented fork. Not to excuse their less than ideal presentation, but all that matters to me for a project like this is whether or not they are working on it, and whether or not they have a minimum viable product either finished or on the way. Kurrent hits those marks for me.

The only real FUD points for this project are the quiet development team and "missed" roadmap promises. It's not amazing, but I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt since they openly admitted they were behind schedule, but still working and trying to expand the dev team.

I'm planning on buying some more.
Should I buy it on Cryptopia or on Yobit? Yobit has a cheaper price.

Whatever is cheaper, but YoBit has hardly any volume compared to Cryptopia. I had a buy order filled a bit below market price on Cryptopia a few days ago.

Yeah i'd love to buy on those exchanges, but its such a shit interface.

Eh. Cryptopia is a bit of a shitcoin exchange but it's functional, and it processes a good amount of volume daily.

the shittty thing is, i don't even trust you anymore /biz

this might be an amazing shot but i'm not going to take it because of all the scammershill fucks

That's a pretty retarded reason to discount potentially useful information. Veeky Forums is shit, don't get me wrong, but you're selling yourself short by not trusting your own information vetting capability.

You guys realise that anyone with a bit of programming finesse can take the bitcoin source code and release their own coin, right?

Why do we need more than bitcoin? It's already an established coin. Feels like every other coin is a scam. What's the point?

Are you retarded

Uh...you might want to read a bit more before posting while acting like you are knowledgable about something.

However, I saved this as a new copypasta. Thanks user.

whats the possibility of this reaching $10?

Do the math. It's currently 2 cents per coin. Market cap would need to raise a shit ton. However, the average market cap of a ZEC fork is $122m. So who knows.

Are you guys pretending

No, if you aren't trolling with your original post, what you wrote is...totally fucking ridiculous. You seem to be missing critical and basic concepts of crypto.

What exactly am I missing? That it's an unmediated currency that isn't tied to any government?

Yeah have fun with your reddit meme coins

You've gotta be trolling. Really convincing "I'm just pretending to be retarded" act, if so.

If not, do you understand, for example, why ETH and Bitcoin are different? Or why Dash is different from Monero? Or Waves from ARK?

Come on, man. Apply yourself.

Why I don't understand why they're different. Can you explain?

If it's something like there being a different limit in the number of coins that can exist, then that's a retarded reason for it to be competing against btc. I have a feeling the only people buying these coins are people who think they can make a buck, so it temporarily has some value added to it for that sole reason.

Dude. This is one of the most basic and critical concepts in crypto. How did you end up here? For the third time, you need to go do research because you are completely, in totality, missing the point of what it is that we do here. I am literally unable to spoonfeed you any more than I am currently. Google "Bitcoin" and then Google "Ethereum" and read the wikipedia articles. Jesus Christ.

Is this coin has any german origin?

No idea. The team is anonymous given the nature of the coin.

Cryptopia is such a shit exchange, it doesn't even allow me to buy the coin properly.

I'm trying to buy it at the current price, but it just put in a buy order. It doesn't automatically set the price in the buy box.

Huh, I didn't have that problem. Sometimes I do need to refresh the page after placing a buy/sell order, though.

I mean, shouldn't the price be automatically shown in the box so that I can press the price and buy at the current price.

What the fuck, what a shit exchange.

Sounds gay, never met a Kurt I liked

I don't understand the problem you're having. Personally, I manually enter the price I want to buy at. I've bought/sold at least 3kUSD worth of coins on Cryptopia over the past three months and never had a problem.

I can't answer this FUD. It's too powerful.

Okay I read both articles. Neither explain why ethereum should exist when bitcoin already does. You can't "spoonfeed" me because there's nothing to spoonfeed. You have no information you can share. Instead you call me an idiot and shout "google it retard lol". You're the one who's a scammer and a troll.

Kurrent anonymizes your transactions on its blockchain, read the website noob

You know what...you're right. I recommend you leave this place and don't look any further into crypto. You've exposed the grand scam and Ponzi scheme that is Cryptocurrency. Keep your eyes open so hackers don't target you for whistleblowing.

>The team is anonymous given the nature of the coin.

I mean...the entire purpose of the coin is completely anonymous transactions on the blockchain. You think these spooky fucks have any incentive to reveal who they are?

Kurrent?

Your sarcasm sure refuted my statement. Good job! You outwitted me!

Yes, Kurrent, the fork of ZCash that THIS THREAD IS ABOUT LMAO

I'm giving you shit because you're arguing with me about the most basic and generally accepted concepts of cryptocurrency in a thread about a very specific coin. You can't make me look like the idiot here. You are better served finding a crypto general here and asking questions, or migrating to Reddit.

...holy fuck man you really need to research crypto in general before coming into a thread like this and acting indignant. The user you're arguing with is being a dick but your asking to be spoon fed very basic info

fuck it, all in kurrent

>m-muh thread topic
Yeah, you can't answer me because the question is unrelated to the specific thread's sub-niche topic. I'm sure that's it.

>You can't make me look like an idiot here
Oh really? I think I'm doing a pretty good job.

>ask in a crypto general thread
See, this is all you had to say. Tell me you don't know and suggest I ask somewhere where people probably will.

>migrate to Reddit
Fantastic jab!

OP here.

I just bought about 89K of KURT.

I sure hope I know what I'm doing. The technicals for this coin is sooo juicy, but the fundamentals seems a bit iffy at the moment.

With a 10 million supply and a market cap under 1 million this thing is sure to reach at least $1. If this thing reaches $50 i'll never need to work again.

I'm sorry, dude. I am currently unwilling to explain to you the rich and complex nuances of why different blockchains and development platforms exist. Maybe I should have been more clear. Go ask basic questions in a general thread or (unironically) Reddit before entering a thread about a specific topic and asserting that it is a scam. You objectively don't know what you are talking about in relationship to the topic at hand, and it won't engender a kind response on fucking Veeky Forums of all places. Good luck.

I've got about 32k. I agree with your analysis in totality, which is why I bought. The only thing is we may need to hold for a while before we see crazy price action, don't expect this to pump overnight.

What this guy said

Crouching tiger hidden mooncoin.

And here I though I had found a safe coin with literally no meme potential

You're wrong, my man, I've got a few KURT memes saved

I might be going insane, this pushed me over the edge to create a Cryptopia account

Meme them memes!

yup buying into this future moon

... ethereum vs btc...

sorry, I don't think we have time for 12 year olds.

bought 20k.. waiting for the lambo

There are IDs on Veeky Forums, moron. Thank you for shitting up this perfectly good thread with your pump and dump shilling. At least post from your phone on wifi next time jackass.

I posted twice faggot saying I was gonna buy in and then I posted my amount. fuck off and get a life

One fucking look at their github account reveals 0 work in past quarter. What a joke.