What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

It's a UFO.

Divine "mystery" :-)

So wait, why did God rape Mary so she could give birth to God?
Was it part of God's plan to kill himself to undo God's curse from back when God made the world?

God the Son existed before the Incarnation. By the way, that word you wrote between God and Mary is extremely disrespectful towards Christians.

By definition it's supposed to make no sense
:-)

>rape

Except there was consent

Sorry, why did God put his magic penis and pump Mary's womb full of divine cum so she would get pregnant with God? Does God have a thing for married women? Did God want to vacation as a bastard son for one human lifetime?

To be fair, it was a metaphysical rape. Can u imagine if god busted a nut lol u just got nae nae'd

Are you saying Mary was a slutty unfaithful wife? Did she get a thrill out of cuckolding Joseph?

Go back to plebbit or twitter, kid

What a deceptively simple yet wonderful puzzle God left us :-)

Just goes to show, you don't want to overthink things :-)

>implying there was sex

The secret is that Jesus is historically false, so we can assume that Mary and Joseph never existed either, which makes it a hypothetical metaphysical cuckolding, which is the top level.

Did God mutate Mary's reproductive organs into an amphibian so she could reproduce asexually? Where did the X chromosome from God's DNA come from so God could be born as a male?

Apex patrician tier fetish, as expected of God Himself.

>amphibians reproduce asexually

Atheistic knowledge at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.

I must say, the trinity was the deal breaker for me.

And We have revealed to you, [O Muúammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ.

>bringing satanic scientific facts into a theology debate
REEEEEEEEE GET OUT WE ARE DISCUSSING GOD HAVING SEX YOU ATHEIST SCUM

Anyway back on topic, do you think Mary was shaved down there? This is an important theological question.

The Qur’an narrates the virgin birth of Jesus numerous times. In sura 19 (Maryam), ayat 17–21,[30] the annunciation is given, followed by the virgin birth in due course. In Islam, Jesus is called the "spirit of God" because he was through the action of the spirit, but that belief does not include the doctrine of his pre-existence, as it does in Christianity.[31] Sura 3, ayat 47 also supports the virginity of Mary, revealing that "no man has touched [her]".[32] Sura:66:12[22] states that Jesus was born when the spirit of God breathed upon Mary, whose body was chaste.[33]

No
Nicking yourself could kill you of infection. Nazareth was also hopelessly poor.

Ah interesting, that means God is a bush man, so to speak.
We should add that to God's Characteristics
>omnipotent
>omnipresent
>omnibenevolent
>cuckold fetishist
>prefers untrimmed pussy

>these fucking tards bitting a fucking obvious bait
I doubt there is someone reddit/tumblr level in this board, they are usually in the board /penis/

"Praise be to Allaah.

Shaving the pubic hair is one of the sunnahs of the fitrah, and Islam has stipulated that it should not be left without shaving for more than forty days. The basic principle is that every accountable person should shave his pubic hair himself, unless he is unable to do that because he is too old or is sick."

this thread triggers reddit

>Jesus is historically false

Arius was right

I vow to you Veeky Forums - History, I will launch a holy crusade in the name of KEK, to rid this holy board of the &Humanities scum. I will troll their threads, ridicule their beliefs and generally make them salty, in the hopes that they abandon all discussion of it. It is my promise to KEK that I will drive the filthy Theists out of our domain.

HISTORIA VULT

Peace be upon you warrior.