How old are you Veeky Forums?

How old are you Veeky Forums?

>I'm 27
>Spent this decade until now doing a wage cuck job
>Had the chance to buy BTC at $300 back in 2013. Didn't take the chance.
>Have a savings account for my fiat stocks that gives back 7.75% interest annually.
>Only have $1200 in it.
>Only generates 2 cents a month.

I wasted so much time Veeky Forums.

I need to make money NOW.

I have 3 years till i'm 30, thats the age when people start judging you if you made it or not. 27 is still 'young' to fuck up.

I need to get my life back on track.

27 as well. Doubled my 4.5k initial in the last 2 weeks. We can do this!

going to start soon with 1k
hope to find legit p&d group

>started trading while wagecucking with 24
>500$ into crypto
>28 now
>turned those 500 bucks into 80k

I am also 27
As poor as I've ever been
You are probably closer to financial freedom then myself.
My tale of woe is too pathetic to post.

>turning 29 in a week

i make 41k a year. have some crypto coins. rent a room in a house of 5 people.

fuck man I know this feel.

we'll all make it

I have a legit paid one. email me if interested [email protected]

I am 24. Make 74k a year as a cuckgrammer and have 45kish in my 401k , around 20k emergency fund in my checking account, 10-15k in crypto which was around 5k when I bought in.

No debts or payments. On my moms health insurance and paid 2k for a PoS car, 600 rent in a city.

I am slowly growing enough balls move my checking accounts into crypto

>23
>$30,000 in debt
>making ~40k
>everyday I tell myself I'm going to turn one of my hobbies into a profit
>eveeyday I come home and find myself doing absolutely nothing until I go to bed

Why am I so goddamn lazy? I absolute despise my job to the point of purposely fucking shit up to make a point. That should give me the motivation to actually change my situation but it doesn't for some reason

>I have a legit paid one. email me if interested [email protected]

You fuckin piece of subhuman trash. I hope nobody falls for your scam, you ruthless kike jew faggot. Die in a fire while fucking your mother you fuckin scum.

>74K

how do you manage in such a small city.

a condo here is 300k + . houses are 1mill +

fuck me

Same to a T except I dont have a job

>throw 3 years of wagecuck money saving into bit coin at 60 dollars
>sold all but 10 bitcoin for 85 dollars

WAKE ME UP

just turned 26. Have a bachelors and masters. 20k in loans. No job rn (studying) trying to get into md school. Im ready to get my life started fuck

You sound like you have no balls at all. Virtually zero expenses, multiple layers of safety nets and you still only put $5k into crypto. You're too much of a pussy to ever become rich.

idk i think user's 5k in crypto is pretty reasonable given his circumstances.
user shouldn't invest anymore w/o more experience imo

You only invest what you're willing to lose nine times out of ten

And the amount of risk he's willing to take is basically zero, so that's what makes him a pussy.

>18
>graduated highschool at the end of last year with a terrible score
>all my friends went off to university
>im still stuck in my home town working a shitty minimum wage job at a gas station
>too poor to start trading cryptocurrency so i've been papertrading for 3 or so months

We're all going to make it.. right guys?

I'm 21, finishing my bachelors in math and comp sci.

made sure to befriend all of the chinks at my school which landed me a wagecuck IT job part time (40k anually) until i graduate.

invested 200 when i was a broke student in crypto a year ago. sitting on 9k because ETH bubble and ANS bubble recently.

>22
>just graduated with a BS in Accounting
>studying for CPA but not doing well because of clinical depression
>$104k savings, $400 checking, $50k invested, $40k college fund left. Grandfather is about to die so I'll probably get at least another $50k
>recovering drug addict
The worst thing is that I've never had any real friends or any fun in my life. I save my money and never go on vacation so I spend all my time at home. I don't even know how to meet people

>p&d group
you for sure as hell won't find em here

Massive company that overpays for programmers because the city is small.

Yeah I am basically a blue collar worker mentality that got a 800 on my math SATs. I don't have an interest in cutthroat capitalist stuff, but my safety net let's me LARP as someone in poverty. I lived out of my car for a month to see if I could do it, but my family was only a 2 hour drive away.

I am going to add more to crypto over time but I think I'm a little late to make huge gains (without pnd scheming)

oh also
>be 27
>found out about bitcoin when they were $100 a piece
>too ex for a student
>try forex on EUR/USD with extremely high leverage
>stop forex, move on with life, finish studies, get a job
>one day see in news BTC breaks $1k mark
>wtf
>tries to get in
>oh right my expenses are 85% of my income
>postpone till later i guess
>move on with life, forget about BTC, making ends meet
>see in news new shit Ethereum taking the market by storm
>sees ETH at $300, BTC at $2k+
>wtf is going on
>try to get in with $1k three days ago
>now sitting on 14.9 LTC
>fuck my life i'm turning 30 in 3 years sigh

>26
>no debt
>no job
>100k in savings
>1k in crypto

33 and can confirm i've failed

the reality is that i just didn't have the drive or support to achieve what i could and should have

hopefully my small investment in crypto can make me a decent amount of cash and i can waste it all on one crazy night in vegas

fuck I actually feel inspired to take action for my future after reading this. I'm just 21 but have been fucking up a lot lately, don't want to be in my thirties and looking back at how i wasted my youth.
thanks man

get in the market early and don't stop reading. the way to break the chains of slavery is to read

i learned far too late, within the last year, that putting other people and their feelings before yourself is a surefire way to not reach goals

good luck

>33 and can confirm i've failed

Not even. 33 is just starting. Most of the "successful" people out there hit it big in their 30s and 40s.

About to be 23 with 60% of networth in crypto as well as 10% of every weekly check in btc

yeah man, I am going to read common stocks and uncommon profits next. My father's been giving me some money to invest lately but I've been putting it all into stocks because I don't want to risk his money in cryptos. If I get a job next year then i'll start investing in cryptos.

If you feel bad - I was on /g/ when Bitcoin was literally just released.

My Q6600 cpu could mine hundreds a day

I'll never know how it feels to be young and have this much liquid currency and still be scared to spent it

I am turning 27 this year and while I am pretty poor, I have traveled all around USA to some of the most beautiful places, had beautiful girlfriends and I went solo to northwest Europe with barely any money on a $500 one way ticket and met a girl in the airport who I stayed with for a month.

It all came with an emotional cost but damn, you gotta live a little anons.

Similar here.
>27 system admin @ ibm for 3 months, finally making money.
>Engaged, marry in march 2018.
>45k student debt
>20k credit debt
>just got into crypto june 15th last week.
>14.06LTC
>expenses are 85% of income still, slowly paying off loans and debt.

26 working minimum wage supporting me and my gf.

Put $500 into crypto which is half of all the money I have. Currently sitting on 630 crypto after 2 weeks

>27
>Just completed hard science PhD
>no debt
>Turned a few thousand into $100k making fiat investments over the last 10 years during extremely limited spare time

I really wish I had not done any schooling. If I had been a wagecuck for a few years and invested that money instead of withdrawing investments to pay for my tuition, I would have been set for life. Plus I would have had more free time and liquidity to make a couple of smart investments I ended up missing out on

Bachelors of business information systems.

i'm curious user, tell us

Hey I'm a recent college grad and am just doing all of my research right now. What reading do you recommend? I know basically nothing.

>just turned 25
>was never taught economics growing up
>went to school for animation but live in a state that has fuck all to do with it
>$20k in student loan debt
>work a shitty part time job for $12.75/hr
>don't make nearly enough money to invest in crypto

I'll be getting a $45k job soon, and hopefully have my loans paid off by next year since I don't have any other debts to pay. Once that's taken care of, I'm gonna pursue my actual career and move to another state.

>18
>Made 30,000~ around CS:GO Items betting and gambling
>Put 10k in ETH last year

inb4 someone says larp

>31
>stem PhD
>family
>30k in crypto, been in it since 2011

I feel bretty gud, honestly

>also working minimum wage
>also put in $500
>sitting at $700
>praying for some good returns in 3-5 years

sent :)

Are you me?

19 - uni student on scholarship so between parents having some money and scholarship college is free for me.

10,000 in savings acct (still horrible interest but w.e) and another 1000 or so in checking. also ~160 in crypto, starting small.

19/f

29fag here

>27
>just graduated as Bachelor of English
>debt gone
>15k in mutual funds
>8k in crypto from 1k investment
>2k cash
>wagecuckin' and sidehustlin'
>no house/no car
>longterm gf

We're all going to make it, user.

I don't have wanderlust since I have had access to drugs. I liked traveling with my parents when I was little but not anymore. I've been with my gf since I was 16. Shes made me travel with her to w Europe, mexico, Japan and parts of the us during college. It was OK but I think the most fun perspective changes are through directly altering your mental state.

I don't like physically exploring much, I like drawing and music which is sort of like exploring my mind. It is all so cheap that I don't feel strongly to buy expensive things

If you had 600k sitting in the bank what would you do with it?

Invest in a crypto portfolio and put the rest in compound interest funds, spend time with my friends and invest in my hobbies, music, art, writing. I'd find someone to have kids with and build a house somewhere with good earth for gardening and get to work on it.

I might go to college and finish my degree but it would seem like a waste of time at that point. I'd probably try to run for local governmet too and start some nonprofits.

yeah its okay man. we'll make it

basically this

that's following years of groundwork to get there though...

doesn't apply to those in shit jobs with loads of debt

growth isn't linear.

keep your head up.

true, but it IS rooted in some kind of previous exploits

of which i have none