cofound.it/en/
santiment.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA
youtube.com/watch?v=pN60DR5GQpg
youtube.com/watch?v=LRLdhFVzqt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls release me from my bags

I hope so

if you turn their logo 90 degrees clockwise it kind of looks like a giant tear falling from a beady little eye

This perfectly describes my feelings about this coin

It seems to have found bottom plus a shit ton of pumping on Twitter all morning, so yes, probably.

see like this

fucking KEK

>Shitload of pumping
Where? All I see is the volume dropped 300 BTC since yesterday

T.T

Saved!

Probably not.

Oh I have a feeling its going to moon. Just wait until the first couple projects come out on it.

bagholding this since 16500. also bagholding mysterium. also bancor. also antshares. everything i own is shit

hahahaha...ha..haha.....ha...

I believe MYST hit its bottom. The devs want to release an updated roadmap soon after they moved to Berlin. There might be hope

same... goddamn myst and this shit
I want my money quick reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Erm.. guys... I don't want to jinx it, but it's moving.

It'll go to $1 next month

I think this coin is going to be huge, it's just going to take a couple of months to a year. Just go look at iconomi, it's doing really well. I believe in these devs and this project.

then I'll have made $9 dollars!

Once it moves up a little cunts immediately sell, its going to hover around 7-9k for a while....

oh my god

I am about to recover my investment, but I want a 500% peak.

I bought at ICO and I'm still holding. Bring back 19k sats / CFI!

You know what, I'm just going to hodl it for a year. I do believe that it will do well long term. ICO's aren't going to stop, since the blockchain scene is only going to grow larger and I can't see very many future projects starting off being 100% mined distribution anymore. Whether we like it or not ICOs are here to stay.

The space needs something like CFI to bring some much needed organisation into the ICO space because right now it's a shit show.

It sucks that I bought for 10k but it's not like that's going to bother me in a year's time.

they have updated their website.
cofound.it/en/
and their first project will be santiment.net/

>cofound.it/en/
wow, that looks nice!

Their first project is starting June 30 which is next Friday. Sheeeeeeeeeeet going to buy some more

Good attitude. We will definitely see gains, but we have to hold. Look at Iconomi. It's like 8 months after ICO and for 6 months it just traded between 2-4x ICO price before finally shooting up to like 40x

>santiment.net/
They have potential.

Hi. Can I buy you a drink?

Yeah, ICN has already gone over 2x since I bought it about a month ago. That is one of the ones I'll be holding for years. Will buy some more when it starts consolidating.

That connection is actually one of the reasons I felt confident about investing in CFI.

If CFI launches just one or two successful projects, then people are going to be scrambling for a priority pass and that should keep pushing the price up. It will be like a possitive feedback loop which will also increase the price of ICN. If all goes to plan holding both is going to be super comfy.

benis xDD

If you want to go to lambo land, this is the fucking coin. Get in boys, we're going to fucking make it.

This.

This is your chance boys. It's all about buying these Altcoins in hopes they make it to polo or bittrex. Since ICONOMI owns 10% of cfi. This investment is a no Brainer.

Shit, it just dawned on me that ICN isn't even on Bittrex or Polo yet. I wonder why that is, it's one of the best projects out there

>wordpress
Great!

Is this good?

WE ARE AIMING FOR THE MOON

I am buying and holding.

Cute!

Many have speculated it is the legal aspect of ICN representing ownership in the Iconomi platform. This makes it a security and exchanges really do not want the SEC up in their ass. I don't know if that's the real reason, but it makes sense.

I bought @ 0.00010990. Bags are getting heavier recently, c-can i still make it?

Holy shit!
vk com/id210386334

Nah, my bags are heavier than yours.

I know, it's pretty easy to find. I stopped posting pics because I don't want autistic fags to bully her.

I think I'm in love, but her vk page is dead.

She's got that average looking, girl next door cute charm about her

Jesus christ, you need to get out of your basement

Made me remember Knives from Scott Pilgrim.

honestly dude, she's kind of ugly.
Outfit/stance is cute in this pic, her face is barely average though

well she isn't a land whale, so there is that.

Fair enough.

Dude half this board is NEET that fuck anime pillows. What do you expect

Any ATH guesses? A dollar possible?

Depends on how successful the coins that come out are. If they nail it time after time, this could be btc levels of high

its mooning boyos, strap in for 20k

Come on moon!! TAKE US TO 20K!!!

Some weak handed pajeet will dump when it gets closer to 10k and ruin it for everyone. We need more volume.

Yup!

Let's cheer CFI with some music.
youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA

JAMMING THE FUCK OUT!! LETS GO CFI!!!!

We'll get there within a month for sure, could be right now though COME ON BABY

Im holding for the medium term, this has potential, 10x by dec

how come CFI is on bittrex, but Iconomi isn't?

This one is for the pumpers n' dumpers!
youtube.com/watch?v=pN60DR5GQpg

fuck the only think i regret is buying at 10k, thought that was the floor. Could be sitting on a comfy 20% return right now.

from what I understand, they are worried about the legality of that coin.
GOT TAKEN DOWN BY MUSIC CUNTS!

Oh fuck!!! Look that wall of bids!!!!

Look that shit!!! Is growing strong

Hodl! For god's sake, hodl!

I am holding.

What happened? Why it is mooning?

Cause its mooning in a couple months

The coin itself has become aware ouf our holds and prayers, and it's blooming for us.

because it's a legit and undervalued project, no ant bitbean stuff here

I bought this crap for 0.00012385

Critical mass reached. The seal is broken, it's happening.

we'll be back there soon don't worry. patience bro

Look the order book.

also it's not crap bitch

>honestly dude, she's kind of ugly
yeah. a bad case of manface, and a bit lanky. wouldn't be surprised if trap.

still, you don't see hime cuts and meganeko much.

FUCK

Don't cry sweet user. This is going to be in the top 10 in no time. You'll see.

>trap
as if you already didn't know

Only the strongest holders will survive!
youtube.com/watch?v=LRLdhFVzqt4

I'm holding. This coin is going to be the REAL FLIPPINING!

Weak coiners are being discarded, and there is plenity of space in the rocket for us.

Some people bought in at 17k so you're not doing so bad.

Not him but, fortunately I bought at 9342.

LMAO she's ugly as shit

Bids 127.321 BTC
Asks 36236.565 BTC

Fucking keked wtf
You just convinced me not to buy a huge stake fucking hahaa

Here we go again!

HOLY FUCK.

Are you here, guys? It's about to moon.

I'm here. Bought at 29 cents. Fuuuuuu

still here. Just waiting.

hell yeah I'm here

Together we are stronger, guys.

same, but it's too promising of a project to not hit at least 2x by the end of year