PORTFOLIO THREAD

do you guys think I have too much ETH?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have too much Golem to be honest, how about you send me some since I have none? please? It's my birthday today.

If that is true no you can not have enough of a good thing maybe you can help a man in need please here is my addy if you can help if not I understand have a good day. #0x677e024e5c7efd7d03219439a2a346ec50103c22

Am I spread too thin?

fkn ants lost 80 bucks on this. First time I fell for the biz meme I promise.

Using Blockfolio still? Change today.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altfolio.rmgsoftware

Added it to my wish list, will take a look when I get home from being wagecucked

I respect your hustle posting about it in every thread

what are you using?
I use google docs with a function "ImportJson" to gather the data.

Also, I used to be very spread like you, had more than 10 coins. When one coin boomed, it barely made an impact!, so I started to sell them off and bought byteball, (which has increased like 30% since I got them)
And also byteball gives 20% to holders every month, so I'm pretty sure I've made the right choice. It's slow, but very safe.
I'm missing some moon missions, which would be nice, but timing the market is really hard, at least holding byteball I get almost guaranteed results for holding.

stop spamming your shitty app here

Did you really sell Ants? Are you actually retarded?

It's a long term hodl you retarded fuck, watch it soar to new heights in the new weeks as your name is added to suicide watch.

Emc2 thoughts. Was thinking of dumping it for aragon

after reading you shilling the throusand time i tried it

holy its unusable, better remove it from the store and work a little more on it

imagine bag holding bat

Please rate. Any tweaks or suggestions welcome

Diversify maybe put sell 70% buy 2 different currencys 33 33 33 split

>tfw

>being invested in more than 3 coins
Literally why?

If you put $1000 into 50 different coins with below 5 million market caps, i could see it being viable, but there are people who unironically split 2k between any coin they see mentioned on biz

Yay.

I mean a $1000 each, so have 50 k beforehand

if you invested 5k a year ago in the 50th strongest coins, you'd have 50k now

Yes I did sell ANS at a loss and not looking back. It's a 20$ coin MAX. Bought BNT instead which is a 50$ coin and cheaper right now, even though I already had from the ICO. Do the math fucking retarded faggot. Even if ANS moons I give not a single shit on this piece of crap. I only thought it's a funny meme, but missed the exit, unlike DGB which I sold at nice profit. But you still hold DGB as the next BTC I guess. Learn to sell the biz memes fucktard.

Lost 100e in value because I bought ans sia and icn last few days...

Got 5k more to invest, what would you do in my place?

buy the ICN dip baka, that's what I just did

How am I doing for a poor student? I made like $500 on ant and $200 from ETH.

Why do you think it will grow soon?

Using Excel with web data thanks to an user's helpful post which I saved
Yeah I think I'm going to sell some coins and put the majority into the ones at the top of my spreadsheet like SC.

I'm way in the red on MYST but I got into ANS at last night's dip so I'm still pulling even.

I'm in your place and I don't know what to do. Every coin with cool tech behind gets dumped down to hell, while crack-pot-weed-meme-shill coins go boom x10.
I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what exactly.

Leaving everything where it is

you're the second dude I've seen here with almost 10k on MOON
what's up with that? do you know something we're missing or just hoping for your bags?

well we should probably just hodl safe coins until we are skilled enough to analyze what a good pnd is so we can short it

i am part of the discord and read updates from devs everyday. Just knowing it's active is enough for me to invest

fair user, good luck to you user

Down 10% in 2 days.

Still 135.7% profit since May 20

Hodl, your day will come.

Sell or HODL?

Ya I think I'll double down on ANS

when it comes to eth i have found it is always better to hold than to try and short it. it's too unpredictable for me

After nearly 3 weeks of mining, and a month of HODLing, my initial $50 investment and another $20 in electricity has turned into this. Yay poorfags!

How long will I be able to rent my tiny comfy little apartment?

what are you mining with?

I've been stagnant for like 3 weeks now, FUCK

I feel like I'm still on the previous generation of Veeky Forums shill coins. Missed ANS, missed ICN, missed DCR.

At least I got into Bancor and Status, r-right?

Long term iron hand portfolio come at me bro

ICN is still gold. I hope you got the dip today. Buy DCR in a little while when it dips more. And for the love of god don't sell that fucking bnt

>I hope you got the [ICN] dip today

I just signed up for Kraken the other day out of pure FOMO, I'm not gonna make it ;_;

gnt is overvalued

It's on liqui, shitty exchange I know but you do what you have to, we're all gonna make it

noice

I use Nvidia cards, so I'm using CCminer. The coins I'm mining are DGB and DMD.

Is that sarcasm?

Appreciate any r8s buds

What's the use case for espers? I've heard about it but too lazy to research.

Just sent all my remaining BTC to Polo

been spending on lavish meals ever since I found my old wallet

How much $ +/- do you earn in month?

1000$, 2000$, 3000$?

I'm still waiting for my bitcoins to come in from coinbase, my cash to be deposited on gdax, and my account to be approved on gemini.

Until then, I just sit here and watch people make money.

>4 figure numbers
>a whole month

Mining and staking compatibility. 25% interest accrued each year through staking. Websites and email on the blockchain. Breaking edge tech. Active Dev and community.

is this some sort of blockfolio joke post thing? less than $1000 in ETH a solid coin and then shitcoin filled with money?

Dump it for Aragon.

Link the helpful post pls?

nvm I have autism

What do you think of this in terms of holding a couple months? I know it's not a lot, just some stuff that I didn't cash out.

needs more ETH and Monero.

Please be gentle

faggot bitbean shiller

I'm unironically holding Aragon long. Look into the dev team. No shilling needed.

Also r8 mine please familia. This is a doom or die port.

R8

Can someone please help a newfag I've been reading biz for about a year been reading since Ethereum was 50 and have no idea what's a sat Satoshi and other terms have no idea what pages do you use to invest how do you cash out I've got about 1000 thousand that I got as a gift because I recently graduated college and want to but any links tips? Help please what app do you guys use web pages and what should I learn before getting into this?

Any help I don't know anything about crypto any books youtube channels links references? Please?

Been in btc since 2014 where i brought most of my coins and from mining, i only hold the shit eth to transfer the mobile go tokens

looking good, but get more ans and btc.

i'm probably the biggest ans whale on Veeky Forums, but that's because i can afford it. i'm just holding until i 10x the money in 6 months, but i'm continuously buying ripple as well

Gonna need more proof than a blockfolio

You haven't been lurking for a year if you don't even know what a sat is.

keep an eye on mgo, buy btc before august 1st, but not too much until then

Just begun doing some research I've been lurking but only for learning English and learning it at 22 isn't as easier

not too shabby. i assume, probably want to invest a couple more btc at the moment though, it's only going down until august 1st

>look at these fake buys

wait for eth to dip and buy more. visa is going to be doing big things with it and ripple. it will go mainstream in the uk and usa, then the rest of the commonwealth countries

Please rate my portfolio Veeky Forums.

Need some advice on the direction of my life desu

>tfw this shitpost kind of made me realize just how much money I'm making
woah

What do you think about CFI?

it's low. confident in it or not, now's the time to buy, not later

invest more, by some low coins, sell dgb

Why u mad bro

I've a feeling Something in here is gonna dip like a big nigger, anyone care to comment?

Been in for 2 weeks, have made about $200 profit so far. Would be a fuckton more but I'm bad at this amd got greedy

Sell your ETH. Even if it's at a loss.

great post. very insightful. keep it up

In early 2016 I visited Veeky Forums for the first time and got memed into buying ETH. I watched it for a week and then completely forgot about it until last Wednesday. This is what 100 dollars got me. Also somehow I have and equal amount of ETC? No idea what that even is.

Just want to say I love you and your memes Veeky Forums!

Very nice famalam you should buy these and forget about them for another year

Poloniex awarded all etherium holders a choice between them google eth hardfork you will continue to have both of them until you spend one of them the other one will dissapear you could really screw yourself by spending the ethereum classic first

Ants are over! If you think something else you are a multiple Authist with down syndrome.

I have been reading the threads about Litecoin and was considering it. How do you feel about Bitbay?

WOAH HOLY SHIT I was just thinking about selling some of the ETC for BTC but decided to wait. Post an address I want to thank you!

Im fucking retarded this is the same person

I lost almost $200 with AnS, feeling really down ever since. Doesn't help that the last two weeks have been trash compared to when I started with crypto.

Any advice? I generally don't ask for it, but I'm seriously needing right now.

I'm invested on Factom, Bitbay and Komodo atm

Thinking of putting down 2000 gbp into STRAT, GNT or Sia for long term holding. Any recommendations on how to split it up?