I don't understand this coin. Is it just because jews?

I don't understand this coin. Is it just because jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cryptordrr/status/878281742213369856
blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

duh
jews know where them shekels at u dum goy

obvious scam shilled to death. people are getting sick of it.

Bancor was a /pol/ conspiracy theory meme from like 7 years ago about Bancorp, Inc. creating a globalist currency called Bancor

Bancor the coin has nothing to do with Bancorp. It's a scam coin trying to leech publicity from a dead meme.

it's value is based off ETH - so why not just buy eth?

Kike scam that employs armies of interns who come to here/reddit/yt to shill for it

Bitcoin value is based on usd, why not just hold usd

You mean just like every other alt coin? If you're not shilling, you're not trying.

i keep wondering if i should panic sell. i couldnt sleep last night. bought at 190k and i keep thinking it wouldnt go much lower but its sub 150 now. im scared

I'm making steady gains daytrading it on bittrex

twitter.com/cryptordrr/status/878281742213369856

hodl you newfag. fucking summer

Note to self: All crypto a scam. Got it..

how? It's so stable, are we talking about cents here? Are you arbitraging against the smart contract?

It is what it is. Sort of reminds me of Waves, as in it aims to be a multi-currency crypto except it's focussed on etherium based assets. When you look deeper they have big differences, but I find them to be similar. I sort of think Bancor could pump pretty good but they have to release more developments and better projects actually utilizing it's ETH connectivity.

so it's going up and down for more than 5% * fees every time?
How much are you making?

some people complain about ETH being a gimmick and then this faggots come up with a gimmick built on top of ETH to meme more tokens and play the middle man.
I can't believe how fucking stupid some are.

There have been 10x more bancor threads and they have dedicated shills (interns) with copy pasted replies full of links to quotes by thr ceo and his reslonse to the criticism etc.

Its just sad. Watch one will be here any minute with long copy pasted replies calling us all anti semites

Anyone who shits on Bancor doesn't understand what it is. It will be the first truly decentralized exchange, removes bid/ask volatility (see gdax debacle), provides leverage via CRR, provides ETF type tokens, and lets any individual or company easily create a fully liquid token, regardless of marketcap. Don't listen to the dumb goys, ico participants are in profit even in the accumulation phase. Get in now or forever hold your penis

1. yes by arbitrage to get rid of the rest of my ETH, I don't trust the bastard any longer
2. buy low sell high roughly 6% (fees included) multiple times a day, parked in BTC overnight

my one and only MO is to make my BTC stack bigger

DGB must have been a Jew scheme too because nobody would shut the fuck up about that trash coin for 2 months.

The art of tanking.

>tanking
>accumulating above ico
it's time to stop posting user

In terms of fiat youve lost money

As long as you can cash the tokens in and trade them nobody gives a fuck about whatever point you're trying to make.

I'll buy this horseshit when it hits 1 satoshi. And then i'll sell it at 2 satoshis.

Look at attached screenshot and kill yourself immediately if you don't own bancor.

TRADING 1 RDD FOR 10 BANCORS PM ME

kek

But yea its the federal reserve all over again. I dont fucking want to be a part of that or even support them in such actions.

Ill wait until it rises a bit again and get out. Bitcoin is the future, fuck this centralized bullshit.

what? ico price was $3.80

Veeky Forums going full retard

>truly decentralised exchange
>smart contract of dictatorship

Bancor can make all crypto users prosper as it is facilitates mass adoption.

People can whine about the Jew devs but the premise of the coin connecting various cryptos is good technology. Bamcor, waves or maybe a new similar project can move us into crypto 2.0

If the DAO had control eth wouldn't have had to fork

blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505

Never know, even over zealous ico buyers might hire Indian shills. It was not necessarly the devs. Makes me wonder sometimes. But you better believe that a percentage of people will be shilling any coin they buy like their life depended on it.

JEWS CONFIRMED

i like bnt arbitrage successes the most

The blockchain is decentralized. You are unnecessarily relating this to the Federal reserve because you misinterpret the mechanisms at work.

Are you one of those people who are afraid because of the soundbite "create and destroy tokens at will"? Do you understand the implications of token creation being backed and containing amounts of other cryptocurrencies? Printing millions of worthless tokens of fucking stupid, as nobody would buy them, Bancor just allows you to get low value tokens and trade them in for the etherium they were made from.

If you are going to simply say that crypto has no worth, think about the way value is created in crypto through digital scarcity, proof of work (hashing), and proof of stake (value storage) among many other technical and unique traits making the coins different.

Your statements really make it sound like you don't know shit about this or how it many coins attain a market cap in the multimillion dollar mark.

I'm up 70%

eth was available to buy before the ico at various prices fyi