Can we have a Middle ages general?

Can we have a Middle ages general?

I know how Veeky Forums are to generals but I want to know more about what the countries other than England and >H>R>E did at the time while containing the Crusaderfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münster_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1,000 years of history in one general

600 years really

fall of west rome happens in the 6th century and Renaissance happens as early as the 12th

normans get out

>renaissance happens as early as the 12th

wut

also pic related are my cool knights and shit

Was he really a kick ass antihero Veeky Forums??? What's the real deal on Saladin?

Mont Saint-Michel is purrdy

Renaissance is medieval

The Middle Ages ended with the capture of Constantinople by the Ottomons and the subsequent discovery of America 40 years later

He was the real protagonist of the 3rd crusade

Richard was just the worthy opponent

so what was up with Romania

when you think Eastern Europe you think "slavic" (or Greek) but Romania didn't speak slavic nor were slavic

which Germanic tribe did they come from and how did they get their?

1/10

Made me kek

really I know absolutely nothing of Romania during the Middle ages (other than the fact they weren't called Romania)

not a single actual pic on the right

I call heresy

Roman Catholics
>saved Europe from Muslims
>preserved knowledge through the dark ages
>commissioned countless works of beautiful art, architecture and literature

Protestants
>nearly destroyed Europe with the Wars of Religion in the 16th and 17th centuries
>tried to help Muslims conquer Europe(Battle of Vienna anyone?)
>set up suicidal sex-cults in Germany that resulted in thousands dead
>built some shitty looking plain churches

>set up suicidal sex-cults in Germany that resulted in thousands dead

I don't know about this. What are you referring to?

Anabaptists I think

>>commissioned countless works of beautiful art,
Idolatry

The church Jesus established is the church of His followers and all who believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münster_Rebellion
>The 25-year old John of Leiden was subsequently recognized as Matthys' religious and political successor, justifying his authority and actions by the receipt of visions from heaven. His authority grew, eventually proclaiming himself to be the successor of David and adopting royal regalia, honors and absolute power in the new "Zion". There were at least three times as many women of marriageable age as men now in the town and he legalized polygamy and himself took sixteen wives. (John is said to have beheaded one woman in the marketplace for refusing to marry him; this act might have been falsely attributed to him after his death.) Meanwhile, most of the residents of Münster were starving as a result of the year-long siege.

How is this idolatry? It's a beautiful work of a art that is inspired by God and made by a man who is using his God given talents to his fullest potential. Even protestants understand that you shouldn't waste your talents. It's just that they don't have much talent to waste. Which is why Catholics made the Sistine Chapel and the Statue of David, and protestants made some barns to worship in.

You are placing man-made images between yourself and God, detracting from true 100% worship

Allahu Ackbar!

but nature is 100% made by god, why worship in churches instead of outdoors in the wilderness then?

>protestants are the same as Mudslimes and Jews

really makes you think

STOP
EVEN IF IT'S MUSLIM HISTORY, IT'S STILL HISTORY

Catholics were in control of Europe's low points (Fall of Rome and Middle ages)

while Protestants were in control of it's highest points (Enlightenment and 19th century)

makes you think