4ChanCoin

Anons,

Tired of getting fucked over by the pajeets? Wish you could find a coin that will increase in monetary and sentimental value?

INTRODUCING:

4ChanCoin on the Waves Platform.

ONLY 5,000,000 IN EXISTENCE. NON-REISSUABLE.

Unlike NGR, 4ChanCoin has a much friendlier logo and atmosphere, making it possible to be listed on CMC.

Airdrops will be held once the volume starts rolling in.

Get a coin that represents you, and your favorite site.

Identifier:
96tqdeGZqT2LCUtyHWGom9ahHSpWU4FnRaRdTrZzYanW

4ChanCoin

3PQJoN51e5qjzDVuowPcmkpupWddo2f5vTv

Great.

Another waves only coin that is held entirely by 4chin NEETs that will do literally nothing because anyone can create their own token on waves. I could literally go on waves right now and make the "4ChanCoin is stupid and if you buy it you're a faggot coin" and it would be just as valuable as yours.

Then don't buy the coin faggot. I'm trying to develop a coin that 4chaners can exclusively control the market on.

okay, sell it to me

how is that different than Wojack or even the recent meme Perro Caca coin?

>exclusively control the market on

then, first step, dont name it fucking Veeky Forums coin.

normies are afraid of the evil hacker Veeky Forums and want nothing to do with it.i know you are just killing time with this "project", but if you were even a bit serious for that, you woudnt name it a fucking Veeky Forums coin

What's different is that I will actually take the steps to get it listed on CMC. I will actually create a coin with value and not another shitcoin.

It's astounding to me that Veeky Forums doesn't have it's own resident coin yet and I have the dedication and experience to actually do something with it.

I won't buy it nigger, and neither will literally anyone else.

alri, mind addressing that post ?

Fuck normies. Veeky Forums is a large enough community to have our own decentralized coin. We stock up and then ship it off to the pajeets.

>Fuck normies
user, stupid normies wasting their money are the bread and butter of making money from crypto

i love the idea of Veeky Forums ran "behind the curtains" coin, but i think it should be done with the proper "marketing"

send me some senpai - I am IN!

3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy

Why don't we make a WallCoin? Figure out a way to make crypto pay for the border wall. Cuckservative boomers might even get on board

>Cuckservative boomers
they can barely make facebook accounts, how the fuck would you teach them about crypto

3P3QWyQqfVjSYK4kR9NJjpk8GUX62Njnk25
thx user

>anons
>not Bernds

okay, ill bite

3PFZe7acF4UTepkH4yTzhHRMkcbFNGfkbDg

What if we make a shitty coin then shill it on reddit with some bullshit promises so that they can buy our bags?

3PQ9fuNCPeZybidHEZRRb7aSYykeQNzTChJ

Fucking missed opportunity not calling it 4chain. 4chanCoin sounds like ahit so this will fail

LET´S FUCKING DO THIS OP

this board has IDs, user

I KNOW AND I'M READY TO FUCKING PARTY. SELF BUMP

Send me some user and I will be a Iran handed foot soldier for 4chancoin

3P5if1nh9deB1vhuZdudpjLCiy4CEZdHL4B

how can you prove, there are only 5000000?

OP is a fucking retard. We literally just did Wojak like 48hrs ago and already no one seems to care.

3PR1jM9VBgZ5GAY3472atNiv7z37bY4NJXc

huh, that logo looks familiar op

Could this coin theoretically get listed on polo or bitrex or are all waves coins limited to the waves exchange?

3PPvb4Ek6JTaiQXKKzef5eJYv2u83QJx42L

Stop this shit.

Doge is the reddit coin

Bean is the 4 chan coin.

I'm tired of these fucking scams man. Just adopt a meme coin with actual tech, and the beans is the perfect candidate.

3PEoCXgEx4qKFVQ6NE7Ze1KAMRJk7S4Tjf2

thanks faG

GiB
3P46dQeBESJa4tEopzmY3rNbTj5A1zXgEch

3PQg5m9hJtbEnBSYR49ZYbUvqR2N5zRWmkC

Gib
3PPYAErtcVTTMaAbzbAw4npK7fjo4ief7Ed

3P2RvY77Y31TVubx7Rb8qtujecAXc74hBvX

how long before they actually become tradeable?

Contacting NovaExchange and Bleutrade as we speak.

3PMkbLAYLrKnX7eZ9spNzTpe6TJNf6TpMzs

how about an airdrop?

3PKnUvzVzbEzqpETrSRFbNgy8PrnNQR4i1y

3P2aE7MpYMGg9mz6apgbzhQr1JRupKAHm19

I am naked and touching my cat

ya blew it

3PCgX3Tb5fBQeUpM6PVU89k98nDxTh8KYVz

Hook me up Boss

3PPWAP2LdTyP5L4WGyuEG99u2GboZ795Hct

My body is ready:

3P6X1iNUnj5nqG8BHG6k6xsw5TRZAXjHhkM

take this rare pepe brave warrior and help a brother with some coins in exchange and we together will go to the moon!
3PCptdSSD8vcDVdcgRF2d1VtorFeHn9MSpJ

Hook me up Veeky Forumsbros
3PPYAErtcVTTMaAbzbAw4npK7fjo4ief7Ed

Give me 4chancoin ! (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
3PEDkUr7L6mNQPGVgH4E4iiHU6UaBhmqZoa

SEND

ME

SOME

OP

3P5ptpwsikUZLWPBPWWYKYr3RLdJGCsergP

Can you show us the proof there's only 5MM coins? ANN thread? Details?

Proof. If you have over 1k consider yourself lucky.

3PQh4VJiRW2kPBxv8ijwz9GLdMue9NYyqkE

thanks

when will we be able to actually sell these coins, what is the target price etc?

Can I have some?
I want to be part of this
3PMX2ucr1ewHWCABk2bZw2fJ28VFkm1whAj

3PG18AapU1uyigE3SjXMkS2RwxRABCDh6eH

Gib money ploz

Fuck it, it might be worth to risk that $50. Name is good, there are some potential use cases.

And if you're a pajeet, I was going to give some to the charity so I'll have that done.

Not a pajeet.

I sincerely want this coin to work and I want more than anything for Veeky Forums to have a flagship coin.

What are the next steps? Website, wallet, ANN thread, separate board on Veeky Forums or something?