>first crypto issued by a hedge fund
>first issued by an actual company
>21million NRM market cap over 5 years
>current supply: 2,223,451 @ $40
>hasn't mooned yet
>given out to data scientists that stake it on their predictions
>only 900btc volume atm on bittrex
>huge dump upon release leading to stable price correction
Please give me one reason why this shit isn't going to MOON within the next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a really stupid idea and the coins are worthless if you don't participate

I'm waiting for the rise.

If you want a quick pnd it is good but otherwise it is a shit tier idea and cant be used by the everyday person

The name sounds like dog shit and the emblem looks like robot vomit. Plus hedge funds are complete garbage and can't even touch the returns from a basic s&p index fund. Seems like a desperate bid to stay relevant.

Got what I wanted out of it

hedge fund coins are gay

Nice, I only got 20 dollarinos.for now.

Better than nothing! Quick 100 buck profit or so, almost set a buy order for .009 but decided against it. Oh well!

>Plus hedge funds are complete garbage and can't even touch the returns from a basic s&p index fund.

look up the Medallion fund

realise one of the co-founders of Renaissance Technologies (who own the aforementioned fund) backed this coin

see how you feel about sitting out then

2.5 million dollar marketcap? holy shit

god awful logo

well they certainly have good video production. reading the whitepaper now

what's a good price to buy in?

my opinion: any dip while it's still outside the top 75 market caps at least

cannot emphasize enough how serious the backing behind this company/fund is. they've already achieved the sort of sponsorship that would have had other coins pump like crazy based on rumor alone.

right now it's off the radar because of the bittrex glitch (or whatever it is) that shows it as starting with a -99% drop, keeping it off the top % gain leaderboard. this will stop being an issue soon.

it's not a glitch. people fudded bancor for this

when a coin drops first sellers choose the price, and they choose high

>first crypto issued by a hedge fund
so they're not even hiding the fact that it's a scamcoin

whale(s) are in, 70 btc buywall put up at around 18k sats. complete overkill.

their coin now i guess. hope they dont fuck with it too much and actually let it climb.

Let's be serious for a second here...
As soon as people see it climb and recognise the traction and momentum it's gaining that 70btc sell wall will look like a drop in the ocean.
Just look at MOON. Veeky Forums alone shilled the coin from 1 sat to 10 within a few days. More than 600btc of sell walls were broken.

buy at the incoming dip

but it's place 58 on coinmarketplace

This shit will dip. People are too lazy to calculate its already a top 50 coin. Only in crypto...

what's the point of these coins? why would i want to own one?

oh yeah, they just added the circulating supply and it corrected

buywall pulled, dipping now

For smart investments, join this group for guaranteed profits - t.me/upcomingPumps

from what i gather, you would want to own one if you're a data scientist that wants to contribute your work to the Numeraire fund. submitting data to them costs you a NMR stake. if your model is good, you get your NMR back plus a bitcoin payment. if it's bad, the NMR is burned. the collected data is then used to drive the Numerai fund itself. every week everyone that contribued gets a NMR payment. this is gathered from an article released in feb, maybe it's different now.

Got a decent gain from it this morning. Gonna keep my eye on it.