> hard to get because it isn't on major exchanges

I bought on heat ledger.
this video blew my mind youtu.be/oo4bn550YEk

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

elastic.pw/blog/2017-04-05-elastic-compared-to-other-competitors/
elastic.pw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Total non-sequitor. What exchange(s) do you consider underrated?

Have they actually demonstrated it in practice? I feel like decentralized computing is somewhat of a pipe-dream atm

Working prototype in the video

I generally only trade on Bittrex so I can't help you with that

Decentralized cloud-computing where you can pay with the coin to get your Hash/Flops and the person who offers the CPU power gets the reward, is one of the few actual useful applications of the Blockchain technology.

user, what coins are out there that are aiming for this?

Golem and iEx.ec come to mind

In this blog post they list a few elastic.pw/blog/2017-04-05-elastic-compared-to-other-competitors/

iEx.ec worth investing long-term ?

But Ethereum already does this and proved that nothing useful will actually come out of this.

Ethereum is way different.
You can't implement any computational intensive algorithms in Ethereum nor was that the purpose of Ethereum.

Where can you get XEL without using sketchy echanges like HEAT?

But EVM's Turing completeness means any algorithm can be implemented

>fidget spinner in logo

Ask Bittrex on twitter or slack to add the coin. The application has already been submitted.

well based on this table ll be buying iex.ec

do the opposite of what biz says

Absolute genius. I've heard people on biz say to buy low and sell high. Do the opposite of that too.

Ripple is the real fidget spinner Jew currency.

Seems whoever made this is super buttmad about RLC doing better than the other two.

Huh? RLC has the lowest marketcap of all 3. Interesting perspective you have though.

How do you know that? I cant find XEM on coinmarketcap

Err XEL

That's exactly why you should be buying RLC instead.

XEL is currently trading for around .00025 on OTC forums. There are 100,000,000 XEL. So 25,000 BTC marketcap (~$67.5M).

Elastic already has a working product. RLC is vaporware. And Elastic isn't on a big exchange yet, so it is due for a big gain once it joins one. So, no thanks.

Already proven a scam

will supercomputers bring the BTC price down?

No, unless you are talking about quantum computers.
And I'm fairly certain that by that time the bitcoin protocol will even be save against quantum computers(currently it isn't).

Does this company have a fucking website?

elastic.pw/

>better than golem
how? why?
have you seen golem performing?
have you seen this new coin doing anything?
Why are you such a huge turbo cum guzzler faggot?
Stop shilling using stupid ass meme claims that no base on anything. If you want shilling to work at least write something that makes sense.
If you are so desperate for us to buy into this piece of shit coin, making claims on shit that doesn't exist, then it has to be worse than a scam.
Now get the fuck out, dirty pajeet.

It's buy high sell low you pleb. Get it right.

>have you seen this new coin doing anything?
It's in the OP's post you blind idiot.