Favorite ethnic group

What is your favorite ethnic group?

Mine is the Hima/Tutsi.

My own, and any other answer is wrong.

Death to all Tutsi

Igbo all the way

Cut down the tall trees!

The real Chinese, not the commie chinks mongoloid hybrids today.

This thread is gonna morph into a "post your ethnicity" thread

Jews. Not even memeing.

The Aryan superman

t.nip

Upper class wealthy american jewesses involved in TV production or academic research for a living.

ITS TIME TO CLEAR THE BRUSH GOOD HUTUS

THE GRAVES ARE NOT YET FULL!

Why do you dislike Laurent Nkunda?

THE TUTSI COCKROACHES WILL BE ERADICATED!

>jewess

That's disgusting, I hope you don't plan on mating.

>Tutsi
filthy dumb lanklet scum

the hutus did nothing wrong

Kek this movie was humanist garbage

how many blacks are posting on Veeky Forums? Have i been discussing history with KANGZ this entire time?

I was surprised there were so many other blacks here too. I've learned more about African history on Veeky Forums than I ever have in school and from those retarded "Black History Month" videos.

Not OP but, I'm Haitian american and started lurking a few weeks ago.

most of Veeky Forums is manlets

we are rediscovering our history that was stolen from us

all great men were manlets

Wow, it's too bad that the Tutsi guy was mid blink when they took this photo. It makes him look like a drooling retard compared to the guy next to him.

My own

yeah but the Tutsi's had the best haircuts

Mine.

>Yo nigga, gimme dat generic sci-fi spaceship fade.

>no Himba
Are you all plebs?

Italians

japanese and i don't even like anime

Gotta go with the Germans

Persians
čun pars-i, tâjik-i ham âfrhân-i xubtarin astâ. (ârabi kun-i čatal-i astâ)

I have a theory on this.
Chads are toxoplasma diseased people.
Toxoplasma makes them grow taller & attractive so they can spread their disease to more women. They are also show more "Chad behaviour" people hate. The reason why we hate them is because we evolved to disdain diseased people so we are more likely to survive (instead of getting HIV and dying)

This post is the very epitome of beta rage

>taller and stronger males are diseased haha amirite fellow scrawny manlet virgins? G-guise?

This.

By region:
Africa: Igbo
Americas: Iroquois
Europe: Ashkenazim
South Asia: Parsi
Middle East: Kurds

Parsis aren't really South Asian tho, unless Persians are South Asian.

t. Have a Parsi Cousin

They've been in South Asia long enough (~10-12 centuries) to be considered South Asian. And normie-Persians aren't as smart as Parsis for whatever reason- founder effect, evolution, culture, etc.

Persians, Zoroastrian Persians.

None of that Arabized garbage

>posts French military order
kek, if you meant to post the Teutonic knights it's worth mentioning that they got kicked out of Hungary for being rapist niggers, moved to Poland because Poland wanted them to rape and murder Lithuanians until they became Catholic, then when the Lithuanians became catholic to stop all of the rape and murder the Teutonic knights refused to stop being gigantic pieces of shit and instead decided they would rather all die than stop raping and murdering townspeople and were thus exterminated. Really not surprising that the Germans holy order were the biggest pieces of shit.

Jamaican American here, I posted the very first African history thread on Veeky Forums when it was launched. I just came here to learn, and disprove certain myths (like the blacks were all stone age tier). I'm not a WE WUZ person though.

The San. Especially the women.

>Asian eyes
>black DSL
>an ass that predates all of them

My mission in life is to sleep with all 5 "races".

What are the five ""races"" aka breeds?

AYYY LMAO

The Irish

looks like jaden smith

It should be Khoisan, Sub-Saharan African, Australasian, Asian, and Caucasian. I did this in a rough order from who split off from basal Homo sapiens to when Eurasians split off from each other. I guess you can toss in indigenous Americans with Asians or not.

Indigenous Americans look very distinct from Asians. Inbreds they are.

French, Serbs and Poles