Tell me Veeky Forums , why havent you invested in ANT yet? Do you hate money perhaps?

Tell me Veeky Forums , why havent you invested in ANT yet? Do you hate money perhaps?

Full release in september, true winner

That's like 3 years in crypto time

STOP POSTING ABOUT ANT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. Veeky Forums GETS OUR BAGS. THEY DO NOT GET TO RIDE THE ROCKET.

I'm already heavily invested holmes. This is such an obvious 10x

If businesses actually catch on and use it, it'll be huge

Yeah and I have a feeling they will. It will take a while for big businesses to do it, but trendy startups and small businesses will use it quickly.

I could burn $50 on this. Don't have any coins yet so give me the quick rundown (or a link) on how to get started.

literally the only reason people are invested in this is because they misspelled ANS. when they realize, ANT will plummet

Wow 50 whole bucks huh? Maybe use that money for some soda pop.

And use google you fucking retard

I have like 150 ANT

Will I ascend to lambo heaven?

lol no they market sold as soon as they realized their mistake so they could buy ANS.

go to their website and read the whitepaper/check out the alpha. it's badass mang

Not from ANT alone, but ANT will provide a nice jumping off point so that your next investment will take you there.

HOW about 1200 ant? Am I gonna moon?

You'll be able to afford a lambo in the next year or 2

This shitcoin almost seems legit. I am almost shilled into buying a load. I am trying to find the scam here but its hard.

There's no scam. But I will speak a little to the negatives of it. Put yourself in the shoes of a business owner. Why the fuck would you use Aragon when you already know how to do everything it allows you to do? Adoption will be the biggest hurdle and many businesses will refuse to give it a chance. We'll see though.

Even despite all that, it will definitely moon soon.

The devs are typical "talented" people, good at one thing and terrible at everything else. They constantly blabber about stupid shit that could potentially scare off investors. Still gonna moon tho

Haha kinda looks like. I am new to this hilarity but I took a gander at every growth chart for every coin on bittrex and friends and to the untrained eye this looks like it hasn't had its pump phase yet. At 3, could go what, to 11 maybe before slow death phase?

The biggest downside: it's an ETH token. I have serious concerns about ETH's future, but if they can sort their shit out then ANT is going to the moon.

Ok nub question though.
Why should ethers demise destroy all altcoins based off the ETH chain? I mean shits got its own merit right? Or is it a sentiment thing like with stocks.

I'll buy when/if it flatlines
Same with ARK
same with BAT

ETH's gas is the blood of these ETHtokens
If ETH somehow shit the bed, it would bring down these ETHtokens with it
Chances are stupidly low, but not impossible

Have a little, just sitting here looking at it on Bittrex deciding what price Id like to buy more at, but might just go for it at current price